Ratings for Dr. Brad Carley

worst dentist I have ever been too. He seems to be only interested in getting you in the seat, getting your money then moving on.

Submitted October 1, 2015

I recommend this dentist to anyone who has dental anxiety like I did. He is calm and gentle and thorough. He is also always keeping himself up to date with the latest advancements in the field. You can tell he is passionate about what he does. Once told me that he sits and studies xrays for hours pretty often. I'm no longer scared to go to the dentist. And I know this is trivial but he and his staff never talk about office drama while working on me. I know this to be a frequent problem in other offices. His staff are great too. Very accommodating and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I was recommended this dentist and went to him twice I will never go back. He is rude, and you can tell he doesn't really care about your teeth Just the money! The other dentist and his office from what I hear is WAY better. however I wont be going back to that Office ever again!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Carley for many years now and have never had a problem with him until recently when I started taking my son to him. He has next to no patience with him, gets frustrated very quickly, and makes rude comments to him. My son is only 7 years old, and I was shocked to see how Dr. Carley treated him, especially considering the fact that I had always had positive experiences with him before this. I would suggest taking your children elsewhere for dental care, that is what I will be doing from now on.

Submitted May 1, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Carley since he first started. I have always been pleased with my dental needs and those of my children.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Biggest waste of my time & $ today. My examination consisted of Dr. Carley asking me do I have any problems with my teeth which i replied recession and a chip on the back mollar. He looked in my mouth for 2 seconds and said, yes recession and a small chip. Looks good. He repeated what I said then left.... nothing else. BRUTAL! Did I really just pay $250 dollars for this. I DO NOT recommend going here. Don't waste your money if you want a proper opinion. Also xrays were taken whether i wanted them or not... shouldnt i be asked this?

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Carley does a great job of corrective dentistry. I had two correctives for teeth grinding, both with excellent results. However, my enthusiasm for his practice is deflated every time I have to communicate with his older/senior staff person. She is extremely rude and difficult to communicate with. She is very condescending. I am going to switch dentists because of her. She forgets that its the patients who pay her wages.

Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Carley is a perfectionist - just the type of trait you want in a denstist. Very professional office staff ~ friendly and efficient. My whole family has been going there since he was recommended to me over 10 years ago. He has also cared for our children's teeth (age 6 and 8) since they were about 3 years old. They LOVE going to the dentist - if you can believe that. (He has a little chest of toys for them, etc.). I have recommended Dr. Carley to many friends and acquantinces, and all have expressed their upmost satisfaction with him and his staff. They will also do all the work to fill out your insurance forms for you and take care of all of that!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Carley is a wonderful dentist! He has always explained what procedure he recommends, and why he is recommending it. In the years that I have been a patient of his office, I have never been kept waiting more than 10 minutes - which is extremely good (especially considering that some patients can be more difficult than others - and unforeseen things can pop up - like dental emergencies, etc..) Dr. Carley is very gentle, and considerate. My whole family now goes to his office. My mother fell asleep in his chair while getting her bridgework done. I highly recommend Dr.Carley to anyone who wants a painless dental procedure done.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr.Carley is awesome! He always makes me feel comfortable and he is always really good at squeezing his patients in for emergency appointments. I have even recommened a few of my friends to him. He has fixed my many dental problems and i always feel comfortable in his office. His staff is also super friendly

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009