Ratings for Dr. Arthur H. Schultes

I have been going to Dr. Schultes since I was an infant, I'm now 23. Or should I say going to General Practitioners since i was an infant. I cant remember the last time I've actually seen schultes himself.9 times out of 10 hes on vacation or not in the office. And the times i can remember he doesn't even listen half the time, in one ear and out the other. The front desk staff is also very rude, and the wait times are ALWAYS outrageous. Just an example, lets say you have an appointment at 2:30, I can name one time where I was actually seen ON TIME. I usually wait ATLEAST an HOUR. If it wasn't for Dr. Patel I would not be going to this office, she takes her time and actually listens to the patient. My scores would all be a 1 if it wasnt for dr patel.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Schultes is a great Doctor. He has been my Doctor for about 20 yrs. He spends as much time as needed with his patients. He is very personable and caring. The wait time can be long, so I always try to get the first appt. of the day. One thing that would make the wait time a but more bearable would be havng a TV in the wait area. It helps pass the time and keeps your mind off the wait.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Schultes has been my family physician for years. He is a great doctor and I will be sad and very cautious to be changing practices. I am leaving his practice because his office staff is rude and unhelpful (not his nurses, just the front office), and because I am tired of waiting three hours to see him. I also went in for results of lab work and found out (after my 3 hour wait) that the results were lost. Again, I love Dr. Art, but his staff is disorganized, the office is a wreck, and the waiting is intolerable.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Schultes has been my doctor since I was an infant(I'm now about to turn 22). His practice has changed over the years. Dr. Schultes is a great doctor with a great bedside manner. I would recommend him any day. However, I have had some unpleasant experiences with other staff members at his practice. They havn't had the bed side manner that Dr. Schultes has. They are rude and try and get you in an out as quick as possible. The other downfall to the office is that 9 times out of 10 you wait for sometimes what seems like forever to see the doctor. I can recall multiple times where I have waited about 2 hrs just to see the doctor. It's frustrating. If it wasn't for Dr. Schultes knowing my complete medical history and all of the issues I've had I would switch practices. Not because of Dr. Schultes himself, but because of the rudeness of some of his staff and the wait. Over all thought, Dr. Schultes himself is great!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Schultes is knowledgeable, kind and caring. Although I usually have to wait to see him I don't mind because he spends as much time as is needed for each patient. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr. Schultes has been our family doctor for almost 20 years. He has always provided us with great medical advice and treatment. His recommendations are not confined to his direct affiliations if he believes the patient can benefit from treatment elsewhere. We would rate him an excellent doctor overall.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Schultes for years. He is an excellent doctor. He has an excellent bedside manner, answers all questions, is extremely helpful and has a very kind caring personality. Completely reccommend him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

SPOUSE HAS AN ADDICTION TO A NARCOTIC DRUG....I ASKED HIM TO STOP GIVING IT TO HIM AND TO KEEP IT IN CONDIDENCE,HE TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT I CALLED. IT ALMOST CAUSED A DIVORCED OR A SEPARATION.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Arthur H. Schultes's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1980)