Ratings for Dr. Manish Khanna

I was very impressed by his knowledge , very professional doctor loved the work that he did on my face.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Beyond amazing results. This doctor takes the time to explain everything to you and is very professional. His staff is also quite discreet and caring, The results were very impressive!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Excellent doctor. Great bed-side manner and very patient and caring. He takes the time to explain things clearly and is very reassuring when you have concerns or are worried about the discomfort of a procedure. I recommend him and his assistants highly.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Khanna's for several years now. Although I have moved away I still visit Montreal often and I always make sure I plan my trip around my visit to this wonderful clinic. Dr. Khanna and his team are so kind and accommodating. Although I am getting older, my skin is very healthy from the BBL laser treatment with Nadia (she really is incredible) and some other procedures I do for wrinkles with Dr. Khanna. I love my skin! thank you

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Did surgery on my face, result is amazing Staff is wonderfull , great place to go, JGH

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

After researching the clinics that offer Coolsculpting in Montreal, I booked consultations at two different clinics. I chose to do my treatments at Dr. Khanna's clinic peau because I actually met with him to discuss my plan and did not see a doctor at the other clinic. Also they have another technology they use for better results. I had my treatment about 6 weeks ago on my love handles and tummy and have already seen a difference in how my clothes fit. I will be going back in a few weeks to take pictures to compare and maybe treat my arm fat. Really nice clinic and nice and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Docteur très gentil qui prend le temps de vous écouter. Il ne fera rien qu'il ne considère pas esthétique pour votre visage. Il est très patient et son humanité rend les rencontres merveilleuses. Je suis allée le voir pour des injections aux lèvres. J'ai eu besoin d'une seringue et demie pour obtenir ce que je souhaitais. Je suis très satisfaite !!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Great Dr , rv with in 3 weeks ,procedure 3 week after , awesome staff , great clinic

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I've struggle with acne for about 18 years. I've had Accutane twice but my acne always came back. So far, the treatment received at Clinique Peau is by far the treatment with the greatest results. People around me are noticing the huge improvement in my skin's appearance. I would highly recommend this clinic for their expertise.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Absolutely love my lips ! Look super natural and exactly what I wanted, couldn't have asked for better :)

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017