Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manish Khanna

Had my second follow-up appointment with this incredible physician at the Peau office. His team was amazing as usual and so incredibly respectful. This doctor continues to astound me more and more with each encounter. Understand that as far as talent is concerned, there is simply no question that he is the best. So you are safe there. In the business of cosmetic stuff, my experience before the blessing of Dr. Khanna was that these doctors didn’t care too much about anything but pushing procedures on you, and wanting to do more than is needed/necessary/attractive. This could not be further from how Dr. Khanna runs things. Again, I felt zero pressure and everything was about me and what I wanted. In fact, I will even share that I went in today asking for a certain procedure, a costly one, and Dr. Khanna after examining the area carefully, indicated that for a variety of reasons this was not the right procedure for me. I feel like he could have so easily just have done this quick procedure - less time for him explaining to me why it isn’t the proper procedure for me, and certainly more lucrative. But he just cares too much about his patients. I knew that already, but experiencing it again today continues to indicate to me that this guy is one in a million. Don’t worry if you think it’s too expensive or you don’t want a lot done or you aren’t sure what you want. He will sit with you and you will figure it out together. 5 stars is simply not enough. Thank you Dr. Khanna !

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dr. Manish Khanna's response
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such nice things about our team and your experience. You have captured some of the most important principles we base our actions on. Much appreciated.

Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr Khanna is very knowledgeable and experienced, up-to-date in new developments, and honest in his assessments. The staff is very well trained, attentive, and caring. The results of the treatments I've had over the years have helped me maintain a more youthful appearance. I don't feel old and now I don't look old. It's quite miraculous. Thank you Dr. Khanna.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

I finally did it. Been researching and researching. Called a few places to find out more about this cool-sculpting treatment after seeing a poster in a lobby downtown. I finally found Dr. khanna, he made me feel comfortable and confident this treatment would work. My girlfriend always told me, it’s not the ratings you need to look at, it’s who you feel comfortable with and who you can trust. Dr. Khanna and his staff did just that. Issa Lozano is simply amazing....very kind and cares about what she does. I looked forward to my visits cause she made me feel relaxed and in good hands. I strongly recommend you ask for her if you decide to visit this clinic. To make long story short, I had a hard time losing my flanks and belly fat. Shopping was always a difficult task... clothes just didn’t fit right. Now I’m thrilled to say that within a month of my initial coolsculpting treatment and 4 emsculpting treatments....my flanks are gone and belly is flat. Today I just finished my 2nd treatment. Can’t wait to see the results in a month from now.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Great first experience! Seems to be one of the only MDs that has extensive experience in treating acne scars that even plastic surgeons didnt want to touch. Straight to the point and offered a reasonably priced treatment and visit fee. The whole team is super nice too. Josiane L.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I went to Dr.Khanna for a consultation and I felt rushed. The duration of my appointment was only 5 minutes and I paid around 80$ or whatever was their consultation fees!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Dr. Manish Khanna's response
We would like to invite you back to the clinic since you felt rushed and offer you more time to ask questions without any charge of course. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. Best, Manish Khanna, MD FRCPC

Submitted May 13, 2019

Seven years ago Dr Khanna operated on me at the JGH and I am so pleased with the results, I am having a similar problem now and would love to get to see Dr Khanna again but am finding it very difficult to get an appointment. What can I do ?

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr. Manish Khanna's response
Thank you for sharing your experience. Please email info@peaumontreal.com - attention Dr. Khanna. We will have someone contact you. Best wishes

Submitted April 30, 2019

I can sum it up in a few words: simply the best. Everything and so much more than you would expect in a physician.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Je suis allée à la clinique médicale PEAU de Montréal en mars 2019. J'ai entendue parler de la clinique sur internet, alors j'ai téléphoné pour me renseigner pour savoir qu'elle traitement serait le plus approprié pour moi dû au fait que j'ai 7h30 de route à faire pour me rendre à la clinique. Dès mon premier appel, j'ai été très bien conseiller sans aucun dépôt d'argent ou sans même avoir prit mon numéro de carte de crédit ils m'ont conçu un plan de traitement personnalisé. Lors de mon arrivé à la clinique je n'est pas eu d'attente une infirmière, est venue me voir pour m'expliquer ce qu'ils allaient faire. Pour ma part, j'ai eu un traitement intracel et PRP, la technicienne Véronique Marcil était formidable avec moi super gentille, elle à répondue à toutes mes questions. Grace à cette technicienne qui à vite su me mettre en confiance je vais retourner à cette clinique. C'est une employée comme elle qui fait la différence lors d'une consultation médicale. De plus, le Dr. Manish Khanna à été super sympathique avec moi il à prit le temps d'examiner ma peau pour bien me conseiller. En bref, j'ai visité plus cliniques dû à mes problèmes de peau (cicatrice d'acné) et cette clinique en vaut le détour c'est pour cette raison que je fait le 7h30 de route sans hésitation.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Dr. Khanna is superb. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I've been going to him for the past few years and couldn't be happier with the result. I look fresh, much younger than my actual age, and most important, natural.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Très bon d’un très bon traitement traitement, je le recommande

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019