Ratings for Dr. Manish Khanna

Dr. Khanna brings back memories of a quality that I rarely can appreciate in a physician these days. Bedside manner. His is exceptional. He is very charming and attentive and makes you feel like he has all the time you need as a patient to listen.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I am so happy with my skin after doing treatments at Peau!! BBL has changed my life. It has made my skin more uniform and my pores are smaller! I am finally able to leave the house without makeup which I haven’t been able to do in years. Dr. Khanna is the best!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I have done CoolSculpting and Fraxel and I am beyond happy with my results. My body and skin has never looked better. Dr Khanna is professional and makes you feel so comfortable. Everyone at Peau is warm and makes you feel at home. Would highly recommend Peau!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Got some laser treatments done here to help with my enlarged pores and overall skin texture and I have never felt better! Staff is amazing and made me feel so welcome and at home! Will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I have only had a consultation but wanted to comment on how positive my experience was. I am truly impressed with how thorough the whole process was and how much time the staff spent with me. I am particularly pleased with the realistic expectations explained as many places I have been to promise the moon and don’t deliver it. Will start treatments in a few weeks. Really looking forward to it. Highly recommend exploring your options with Dr. Khanna and team.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

It is hard to believe there are doctors as good as Dr. Khanna in Quebec. We get use to long lines and indifferent doctors here. But with Dr. Khanna you feel like human. No long lines. Doctor takes time to answer all your questions. Brilliantly performed cancer surgery. Probably the best doctor I've met in a very long time. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I was very please with the efficacy of setting up the initial meeting, responsiveness of staff prior to the consult and answering a lot of upfront questions. During my visit, experienced personnel performed initial evaluation and provided Dr. Khanna with appropriate details. Dr. Khanna was on-time, extremely personable and engaging. We discussed options, risks, the process, and his experiences. Completely instilled me with confidence that I would get the best perspectives and the best skill to perform the work should I choose to proceed. I would highly recommend Dr. Khanna to anyone looking for counsel and expertise for skin treatments.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I have been going to Peau for almost a year now and not only are the results phenomenal but the customer care is amazing!! Dr. Khanna absolutely makes me feel and look years younger with the Botox treatment that he has performed!! His knowledge and also gentle approach makes me feel secure and the results speak for themselves! Thank you to the amazing team!! Looking forward to many more treatments!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

There's a reason Dr. Khanna is considered a leader in his field, he's truly an excellent doctor. After having my daughter, I felt like I needed some refreshing. Dr. Khanna helped me create a treatment plan that was perfect for my goals and also realistic. I have completed a series of BBL treatments that I couldn't be more happy with and am currently doing Cool Sculpting. I'm already so impressed with the results I'm seeing! Dr. Khanna and his staff are kind, professional, and incredible knowledgable. I have always felt that I'm in the best of hands when receiving treatment at his clinic and have confidently recommended his services to many others looking for skin and body treatments.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

The best. I have been seeing Dr. Khanna for 4 years now, both for Mohs surgery to remove a skin cancer and cosmetic work. He is polite, kind, answers all questions, and the results have been excellent. Also, being a nice guy is a big plus when one is dealing with a doctor in any capacity. I have never written a critique on the net prior to thisbut I felt it was only right to give credit where credit is due, especially these days when people complain about everything. I recommend Dr. Khanna completely, whether it be for a cancer removal or cosmetic work.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017