Ratings for Dr. Manish Khanna

I have only had a consultation but wanted to comment on how positive my experience was. I am truly impressed with how thorough the whole process was and how much time the staff spent with me. I am particularly pleased with the realistic expectations explained as many places I have been to promise the moon and don’t deliver it. Will start treatments in a few weeks. Really looking forward to it. Highly recommend exploring your options with Dr. Khanna and team.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

It is hard to believe there are doctors as good as Dr. Khanna in Quebec. We get use to long lines and indifferent doctors here. But with Dr. Khanna you feel like human. No long lines. Doctor takes time to answer all your questions. Brilliantly performed cancer surgery. Probably the best doctor I've met in a very long time. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I was very please with the efficacy of setting up the initial meeting, responsiveness of staff prior to the consult and answering a lot of upfront questions. During my visit, experienced personnel performed initial evaluation and provided Dr. Khanna with appropriate details. Dr. Khanna was on-time, extremely personable and engaging. We discussed options, risks, the process, and his experiences. Completely instilled me with confidence that I would get the best perspectives and the best skill to perform the work should I choose to proceed. I would highly recommend Dr. Khanna to anyone looking for counsel and expertise for skin treatments.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I have been going to Peau for almost a year now and not only are the results phenomenal but the customer care is amazing!! Dr. Khanna absolutely makes me feel and look years younger with the Botox treatment that he has performed!! His knowledge and also gentle approach makes me feel secure and the results speak for themselves! Thank you to the amazing team!! Looking forward to many more treatments!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

There's a reason Dr. Khanna is considered a leader in his field, he's truly an excellent doctor. After having my daughter, I felt like I needed some refreshing. Dr. Khanna helped me create a treatment plan that was perfect for my goals and also realistic. I have completed a series of BBL treatments that I couldn't be more happy with and am currently doing Cool Sculpting. I'm already so impressed with the results I'm seeing! Dr. Khanna and his staff are kind, professional, and incredible knowledgable. I have always felt that I'm in the best of hands when receiving treatment at his clinic and have confidently recommended his services to many others looking for skin and body treatments.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

The best. I have been seeing Dr. Khanna for 4 years now, both for Mohs surgery to remove a skin cancer and cosmetic work. He is polite, kind, answers all questions, and the results have been excellent. Also, being a nice guy is a big plus when one is dealing with a doctor in any capacity. I have never written a critique on the net prior to thisbut I felt it was only right to give credit where credit is due, especially these days when people complain about everything. I recommend Dr. Khanna completely, whether it be for a cancer removal or cosmetic work.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I brought my daughter who is in her early twenties to consult with Dr. Khanna. She has been struggling with severe rosacea for some years now. When we arrived I was a bit concerned as it is a cosmetic clinic and we felt a little out of place. The nurse that greeted us was so nice and empathetic to my daughter's condition. She gave us some explanations and asked about the history of medications and treatments. She then had a skin analysis with a special camera and then saw Dr. Khanna for an evaluation and his recommendations. I really appreciate the time he took to explain the condition and how the laser treatment would help but there would be need for periodic visits to manage her rosacea. I really recommend Dr. Khannna because he is compassionate and honest. It's not always easy to find a physician with those qualities.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

You go in for one thing an they try to sell you so many other cosmetic procedures. This clinic is a well-oiled machine focus on money and only money. I felt very uncomfortable in there. Dr. Khanna uses a lot more product for the exact same procedure that I've had done elsewhere. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Great doctor, attentive to your needs. The entire staff is great, the overall experience could not have been better.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Wonderful doctor!!! Definately recommend this clinic and you are gauranteed to see results!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017