Ratings for Dr. Manish Khanna

Treated by him at the Jewish General in my teen years for severe body acne. Was extremely uncaring, told me that the painful acne covering over 85% of my back and chest was "normal." Changed dermatologists, every doctor I've seen since was astonished at the fact that he never prescribed any sort of oral medication for such severe, widespread, and painful acne. Not to mention the fact that he never sent me for blood work. Waited over 45 minutes before every appointment. To make matters more unpleasant, he had terrible hygiene. Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I had Botox for the first time 9 years ago. When I saw my wedding pictures with those angry eyes I said "NEVER AGAIN". I hold on to my words until a friend of mine convince me to see Dr. Khanna. I went because I know I could trust my friend. BEST DECISION EVER!! I could not be happier. Dr. Khanna listen carefully to my concerns, reassure me and was extremely kind. The results are beyond my expectations, really! I will recommend him in a second.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I received the miradry treatment for excessive sweating. Dr Khanna and his staff were very kind and professional, their service was excellent. As for the treatment itself I'd definitely recommend it if the condition it imposes on you is a nuisance in your daily activities or your life in general. The operation does hurt for the first 48h and requires a lot of icing afterwards. It is also expensive. However the results are truly life-changing, it totally solved the problem.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I had a surgery to remove Basel cells. Dr Khanna was very professional and empathetic. I have no hesitation in recommending him

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Khanna and his team are truly amazing. He's such a knowledgeable and professional dermatologist. I have done a few procedures at the clinic one being BBL laser treatments. I had heard a lot about this treatment that boosts collagen, gets rids of sun damage and fine lines, and over all clears up the skin. After 6 treatments and looking at my before and after pictures I am in awe and so glad that he recommended this laser for me.. Every time I have a skin concern Dr Khanna has all the answers. He has my complete trust and I couldn't recommend him enough!! Thank you !!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Very disappointed with my botox treatment. I had received injections in the past, and it was always between 28 and 35 units. I decided to go to Dr. Khanna for a change. He injected over 50 units. I paid so much more than I ever had. And I wasn't happy with the result in my forehead. I had to go back and he injected even more to supposedly correct it. He charged me for the extra units. I felt very uncomfortable in his clinic. His technicians are trained to sell you all kinds of treatment. I didn't feel that they have my best interest in mind.

Submitted September 19, 2016

I did my first Fraxel treatment last week and am amazed with the results! My skin has never felt better and I couldn’t be happier! I had burn scars on my face that other dermatologists told me were impossible to treat. After just one treatment I see a dramatic improvement in the texture and tone of my face. I never thought I could feel this confident leaving the house with no makeup! You should plan to stay indoors for about 5 days post fraxel while your old skin exfoliates away. Also get one of their sunscreen primers and apply it religiously. The procedure is not entirely painless but so worth it. I love my new skin!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I am a nurse practitioner who has come across many doctors and their bedside manner over the years. And despite what I do for a living, when I have to have needles injected on myself, I am anxious about it. Dr. Khanna is calm and patient and makes me feel so at ease when he does my treatments (mostly injections of botox and filler). He is also very honest when it comes to how much I should have injected and where. During my last visit I asked him if I should treat the lines from my nose to my mouth and he told me to wait, he felt it was not necessary. That's the kind of doctor you can trust! His staff are always friendly and polite too.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I had a wonderful experience dealing with Dr. Manish Khanna and the whole staff at Peau. Dr.Khanna is an excellent professional dermatologist who is very personable. He listens attentively to your needs and the results speak for themselves.

Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Khanna is an excellent dermatologist , always Professional and accomodating. He is helping me heal keloid scars that even the most "recommended" dermatologists have been scared to mess with. I came to him with a challenging problem and he took it on and assured me that he would do all he could for it. I have never felt this great in 15 years seeing my scars slowly but surely fading and knowing that one day I can feel normal again. I'm so thankful. Staff members are all very polite, professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016