Ratings for Dr. Manish Khanna

Dr Khanna and his team are truly amazing. He's such a knowledgeable and professional dermatologist. I have done a few procedures at the clinic one being BBL laser treatments. I had heard a lot about this treatment that boosts collagen, gets rids of sun damage and fine lines, and over all clears up the skin. After 6 treatments and looking at my before and after pictures I am in awe and so glad that he recommended this laser for me.. Every time I have a skin concern Dr Khanna has all the answers. He has my complete trust and I couldn't recommend him enough!! Thank you !!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Very disappointed with my botox treatment. I had received injections in the past, and it was always between 28 and 35 units. I decided to go to Dr. Khanna for a change. He injected over 50 units. I paid so much more than I ever had. And I wasn't happy with the result in my forehead. I had to go back and he injected even more to supposedly correct it. He charged me for the extra units. I felt very uncomfortable in his clinic. His technicians are trained to sell you all kinds of treatment. I didn't feel that they have my best interest in mind.

Submitted September 19, 2016

I did my first Fraxel treatment last week and am amazed with the results! My skin has never felt better and I couldn’t be happier! I had burn scars on my face that other dermatologists told me were impossible to treat. After just one treatment I see a dramatic improvement in the texture and tone of my face. I never thought I could feel this confident leaving the house with no makeup! You should plan to stay indoors for about 5 days post fraxel while your old skin exfoliates away. Also get one of their sunscreen primers and apply it religiously. The procedure is not entirely painless but so worth it. I love my new skin!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I am a nurse practitioner who has come across many doctors and their bedside manner over the years. And despite what I do for a living, when I have to have needles injected on myself, I am anxious about it. Dr. Khanna is calm and patient and makes me feel so at ease when he does my treatments (mostly injections of botox and filler). He is also very honest when it comes to how much I should have injected and where. During my last visit I asked him if I should treat the lines from my nose to my mouth and he told me to wait, he felt it was not necessary. That's the kind of doctor you can trust! His staff are always friendly and polite too.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I had a wonderful experience dealing with Dr. Manish Khanna and the whole staff at Peau. Dr.Khanna is an excellent professional dermatologist who is very personable. He listens attentively to your needs and the results speak for themselves.

Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Khanna is an excellent dermatologist , always Professional and accomodating. He is helping me heal keloid scars that even the most "recommended" dermatologists have been scared to mess with. I came to him with a challenging problem and he took it on and assured me that he would do all he could for it. I have never felt this great in 15 years seeing my scars slowly but surely fading and knowing that one day I can feel normal again. I'm so thankful. Staff members are all very polite, professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Excellent dermatologist, patient and caring. Very dry sense of humor, which is just swell if one is to inflict pain upon you, which he will, but the results are there. Great clinic, great assistants. The model at the reception desk, however, seems completely out of her element, hard to get anything coherent out of her.

Submitted June 21, 2016

Lack of concern for the well-being of his patients, patronizing demeanor. Bad results. Does not take the time to properly explain procedures. Very Cold. I would never recommend this doctor.

Submitted June 9, 2016

Le Dr Khanna a opéré mon fils de 10 ans pour un dermatofibrosarcome protubérant (tumeur cancéreuse rare) l'an dernier à l'Hôpital juif. La dermatologue de l'hôpital de Montréal pour enfants nous avaient référés à ce médecin, car il utilise une technologie minimisant les risques de récidive. En plus de son expertise clinique, le Dr Khanna est très humain. Lors des rencontres pré-opératoires et le jour même de l'opération, il a pris le temps bien expliquer la situation à mon fils, qui a été en mesure de subir la chirurgie (qui se faisait par étape et qui a donc duré une journée entière) avec confiance et sans anesthésie générale. Un suivi approprié en dermato-oncologie a été prescrit et il s'est montré disponible pour répondre à toutes nos questions. Cette expérience aurait pu être beaucoup plus anxiogène pour toute la famille, mais nous nous sommes sentis soutenus et entre bonnes mains. Nous en sommes très reconnaissants!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Toujours très professionnel, Dr. Khanna sait mettre en confiance les patientes anxieuses (comme moi). J'ai subi différents traitements esthétiques offerts à la clinique, dont le laser pour la rosacée, des injections de Botox ainsi qu'un traitement Cool Sculpting. Les traitements prodigués à la clinique Peau ne sont certainement pas les moins dispendieux du marché...cependant, vous avec certitude d'obtenir un service et un traitement de qualité supérieure. Je recommande sans hésitations le Dr. Khanna et sa clinique Peau.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016