Ratings for Dr. Manish Khanna

Docteur très gentil qui prend le temps de vous écouter. Il ne fera rien qu'il ne considère pas esthétique pour votre visage. Il est très patient et son humanité rend les rencontres merveilleuses. Je suis allée le voir pour des injections aux lèvres. J'ai eu besoin d'une seringue et demie pour obtenir ce que je souhaitais. Je suis très satisfaite !!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Great Dr , rv with in 3 weeks ,procedure 3 week after , awesome staff , great clinic

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I've struggle with acne for about 18 years. I've had Accutane twice but my acne always came back. So far, the treatment received at Clinique Peau is by far the treatment with the greatest results. People around me are noticing the huge improvement in my skin's appearance. I would highly recommend this clinic for their expertise.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Absolutely love my lips ! Look super natural and exactly what I wanted, couldn't have asked for better :)

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I went to see Dr Khanna for my lip fillers, I had been contemplating the idea for over a year but with all the horror stories and awful results I had seen in the past I wasn't sure if I should go through with it. My friend recommend I see Dr. Khanna so I did, I couldn't be happier my results are so natural ! The clinic and team are great, the staff is very knowledgable and accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Khanna and his clinic i promise you won't be disappointed !

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Je souffrais de transpiration abondante et suite à des recherches sur internet, j'ai trouvé la clinique Peau du Docteur Khanna. Lui et son équipe ont prit le temps de bien m'expliquer la procédure (Miradry) et surtout à quoi m'attendre suite à celle-ci et aux résultats. J'étais vraiment en confiance, donc je me suis lancée et j'en suis tellement heureuse ! Cette intervention a changé ma vie ! Je n'ai même plus besoin de porter d'antisudorifique et surtout fini les ronds de sueurs en dessous des bras. Je conseille fortement l'intervention Miradry et la clinique de Dr. Khanna.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Amazing Dr. Went to his clinic for acne scaring . Took his time to explain and wife procedure. Truly tries his best to achieve your goals

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I consulted with Dr. Khanna at his clinic after several attempts to get my acne under control throughout my late teen years and early adulthood. I tried oral medications and topical creams but nothing worked long-term. I have now undergone a series of treatments and have reached a point where my condition seems to have improved. I know I have to do an occasional treatment every few months to keep things stable. I am ok with that. I can finally smile when photographed. thanks Dr. K.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Treated by him at the Jewish General in my teen years for severe body acne. Was extremely uncaring, told me that the painful acne covering over 85% of my back and chest was "normal." Changed dermatologists, every doctor I've seen since was astonished at the fact that he never prescribed any sort of oral medication for such severe, widespread, and painful acne. Not to mention the fact that he never sent me for blood work. Waited over 45 minutes before every appointment. To make matters more unpleasant, he had terrible hygiene. Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I had Botox for the first time 9 years ago. When I saw my wedding pictures with those angry eyes I said "NEVER AGAIN". I hold on to my words until a friend of mine convince me to see Dr. Khanna. I went because I know I could trust my friend. BEST DECISION EVER!! I could not be happier. Dr. Khanna listen carefully to my concerns, reassure me and was extremely kind. The results are beyond my expectations, really! I will recommend him in a second.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016