Ratings for Dr. Manish Khanna

There's a reason Dr. Khanna is considered a leader in his field, he's truly an excellent doctor. After having my daughter, I felt like I needed some refreshing. Dr. Khanna helped me create a treatment plan that was perfect for my goals and also realistic. I have completed a series of BBL treatments that I couldn't be more happy with and am currently doing Cool Sculpting. I'm already so impressed with the results I'm seeing! Dr. Khanna and his staff are kind, professional, and incredible knowledgable. I have always felt that I'm in the best of hands when receiving treatment at his clinic and have confidently recommended his services to many others looking for skin and body treatments.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

The best. I have been seeing Dr. Khanna for 4 years now, both for Mohs surgery to remove a skin cancer and cosmetic work. He is polite, kind, answers all questions, and the results have been excellent. Also, being a nice guy is a big plus when one is dealing with a doctor in any capacity. I have never written a critique on the net prior to thisbut I felt it was only right to give credit where credit is due, especially these days when people complain about everything. I recommend Dr. Khanna completely, whether it be for a cancer removal or cosmetic work.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I brought my daughter who is in her early twenties to consult with Dr. Khanna. She has been struggling with severe rosacea for some years now. When we arrived I was a bit concerned as it is a cosmetic clinic and we felt a little out of place. The nurse that greeted us was so nice and empathetic to my daughter's condition. She gave us some explanations and asked about the history of medications and treatments. She then had a skin analysis with a special camera and then saw Dr. Khanna for an evaluation and his recommendations. I really appreciate the time he took to explain the condition and how the laser treatment would help but there would be need for periodic visits to manage her rosacea. I really recommend Dr. Khannna because he is compassionate and honest. It's not always easy to find a physician with those qualities.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

You go in for one thing an they try to sell you so many other cosmetic procedures. This clinic is a well-oiled machine focus on money and only money. I felt very uncomfortable in there. Dr. Khanna uses a lot more product for the exact same procedure that I've had done elsewhere. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Great doctor, attentive to your needs. The entire staff is great, the overall experience could not have been better.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Wonderful doctor!!! Definately recommend this clinic and you are gauranteed to see results!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

A wonderful doctor who is careful, precise, knowledgable and loves his work! His staff admire him and enjoy being helpful and professional. Best medical experience I've ever had!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I was very impressed by his knowledge , very professional doctor loved the work that he did on my face.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Beyond amazing results. This doctor takes the time to explain everything to you and is very professional. His staff is also quite discreet and caring, The results were very impressive!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Excellent doctor. Great bed-side manner and very patient and caring. He takes the time to explain things clearly and is very reassuring when you have concerns or are worried about the discomfort of a procedure. I recommend him and his assistants highly.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017