Dr. Manish Khanna

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manish Khanna

My experience with Dr. Khanna has been more than five star. First, the consultation process was thorough. It was long but so worth it. I had a skin analysis done and then Dr. Khanna recommended treatments for my rosacea. The technician then explained the series of treatments that was suggested and what I could expect as far as an improvement. I loved the fact that they were realistic and explained how I would have to have regular treatments over the years as long as I wished to maintain my results. I also saw photos of actual patients they have treated which I feel is important for a patients like me who are curious about what can be expected after a sizable investment. I highly recommend Dr. Khanna and his team.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Khanna and his staff are all very professional and friendly and were of great help to me in treating my rosacea. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone else with significant skin problems.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr Khanna for many since since his clinic opened. Always had great results with the variety’ of treatments I’ve had. Last opinion is really is not representative anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Just had my first fraxel laser treatment (will be doing 2 more). I love the way my skin feels. It is already smoother to the touch and my friends say my skin is "Glowy". Can't wait to see the results after 3 treatments. What I love about Dr. Khanna is his warmth, his honesty, his professionalism and his whole demeanour. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my face.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Des mains de maître. Quel docteur merveilleux de par ses connaissances et son approche. Il est EXCELLENT si non le MEILLEUR dans son domaine! Je n'ai pas assez de mot pour décrire dr. Khanna il est parfait point final!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

My experience at PEAU and with Dr. Khanna was outstanding. I’m extremely pleased with both Coolsculpting and Botox treatments. Dr. K is very knowledgeable and truly takes the time to make you feel comfortable and answer all your questions. The staff is professional and helpful. Thank you to the entire team at PEAU!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

D'habitude, je ne prends pas le temps d'évaluer les gens, mais là, l'expérience chez Peau a été remarquable et efficace. Des problèmes d'acné? quels problèmes ? je n'en ai plus! Les résultats des traitements sont spectaculaires. Que peut-on demander de plus beau d'une clinique esthétique ?

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr. Khanna is an incredible doctor with impeccable side manner. I saw Khanna for some botox and other non-invasive treatment and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results! His office and staff are lovely. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr. Khanna brings back memories of a quality that I rarely can appreciate in a physician these days. Bedside manner. His is exceptional. He is very charming and attentive and makes you feel like he has all the time you need as a patient to listen.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I am so happy with my skin after doing treatments at Peau!! BBL has changed my life. It has made my skin more uniform and my pores are smaller! I am finally able to leave the house without makeup which I haven’t been able to do in years. Dr. Khanna is the best!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018