Ratings for Dr. Brenda Bubnik

This dental office is the best. I have been going my entire life, seeing Dr.Iva and Dr,Brenda. They provide friendly and informative service. I continue to see them even with my drive from Sudbury.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

response......if this office is so money hungry....why is it one of the few that still take welfare and disability insurances (which pays the dentist at less than 50% of the actual accepted Ontario dental association charges)....I would think if they were that money hungry they would join the rest of the practitioners in town and tell those less fortunate that they have reached their quota of patients with these insurances

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Best dentist I've ever been to. Super friendly, very compassionate, excellent experience.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I will not go to any other dentist again. Took her time with my appointment and explained what she was doing and made sure that I was comfortable. Most my family and a few friends have switched over to her and all are really happy they made the change.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Money hungry. Had both an upper and lower denture made. They fit terribly, can't even wear my bottom ones. Went back to have them fixed she relined them and they still don't fit properly. I will be waiting for the new year so I have benefits again since these have taken all my benefits plus . When I told her I was not happy with the dentures she said well you approved them. Technically I approved them under the assumption she knew what she was doing. I will be going somewhere else to have them fixed. Very disappointed with my over all experience.

Submitted November 20, 2014

DR Brenda is great and who ever sais differently must be mistaken. I have been seeing her for about 5 years and no complaints. she takes the time and explains everything in detail. thanks for all you do.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I'm quite upset to say that Dr Brenda Bubnik caused a lot of grief for our family. Her mother Dr Iva Bubnik has been an outstanding dentist and we will miss her and the staff dearly. Word of caution......don't let your children draw pictures or pick flowers for her. If you have a shy and sensitive child you might find yourself involved with CPS!! Two of the best parents I know now have their reputation on the line not to mention the embarrassment! :(

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I am a new patient to this dr and she is fantastic. Takes the time she needs to explain everything. She cares about your concerns and even shows you examples. I asked her a question and she went out of her way to show me a picture. I e never met this women before but she is a great person. Very gentile and doesn't hurt you. My husband is petrified of dentists and he absolutely loves this one her bed sides manners are awsome. I would recommend this dr to everyone

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

AWESOME dentist! I'm a new client to her office and I couldn't be happier! She's amazing and does only what needs to be done. She doesn't care about the money, she cares about her patients being healthy and happy!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Great dentist, always professional and happy. Treats patients like a family member and is extremely knowledgeable, best dentist in town. I recommend her to anyone looking for dentist work.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012