Ratings for Dr. Vadim Gritsus

Had great experience with surgery, no issues. Dr. is very pleasant and explained everything.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Love this practice! The Doctor and the staff are top notch. Always available and friendly, ready to answer all my questions. I had a great experience with my surgery and aftercare. They are also very helpful with insurance stuff and all my disability paperwork. A+!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I love sue and the doctor. They are very patient & caring! Dr. Listens to the end & has a answer for every question

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable physician wifh down to earth and calm bedside manner. Especially helpful staff. This is a busy office but somehow they always find the time to make you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I had my surgery last September and just did a year follow up with Dr. Gritsus. I am usually not big on leaving reviews but this is an exception - Dr. Gritsus and his staff simply saved my life! My weight was getting out of control and slowly taking over my whole existence. I met Dr Gritsus last year in January. Immediately we connected! He eased all my fears and apprehension about surgery. The procedure went without a glitch and now I lost 80 lbs so far. My sincere thanks to Dr. Gritsus and his wonderful staff!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I am thankful to Dr. Gritsus and his team for taking me through the weight loss surgery. Very helpful staff! They took care of everything for me. The Doctor is super nice and has great skills - I was back to work in 4 days after my sleeve surgery.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Gritsus did my sleeve surgery ! Excellent Dr. He answered all my questions and any concerns I had

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Just want to thank Doctor Gritsus for his care! He was wonderful! Many, many thanks. Highly recommend this physician to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Recommended-hands down the best doctor I have ever met! Super helpful staff. The office is well run, efficient and they waste no time. I had my surgery scheduled and done in 2 weeks!! Wow!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I feel compelled to say a few words about Dr Gritsus. I saw him last month during my hospitalization. He was called to see me as a consultant. Immediately I was impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner, he actually pulled a chair in my room and sat down to talk to me! I was scared and in pain but somehow he made me feel better. I am recovering now at home and looking forward to my follow up on his office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. Vadim Gritsus's Credentials

• First Leningrad I P Pavlov Med Inst, St Petersburg, Russia (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ