Ratings for Dr. Vadim Gritsus

I had bariatric surgery in 2007 and my weight was 279 lbs. I am now 120 lbs and I have to thank, with all my heart, Dr. Gritsus for giving me back my life. He is a caring doctor and I would recommend him every time. I now live in NC, but I think of him often, especially when I could do things now that I couldn't do then. Thanks again Dr. Gritsus.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Had great experience with surgery, no issues. Dr. is very pleasant and explained everything.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Love this practice! The Doctor and the staff are top notch. Always available and friendly, ready to answer all my questions. I had a great experience with my surgery and aftercare. They are also very helpful with insurance stuff and all my disability paperwork. A+!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I love sue and the doctor. They are very patient & caring! Dr. Listens to the end & has a answer for every question

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable physician wifh down to earth and calm bedside manner. Especially helpful staff. This is a busy office but somehow they always find the time to make you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I had my surgery last September and just did a year follow up with Dr. Gritsus. I am usually not big on leaving reviews but this is an exception - Dr. Gritsus and his staff simply saved my life! My weight was getting out of control and slowly taking over my whole existence. I met Dr Gritsus last year in January. Immediately we connected! He eased all my fears and apprehension about surgery. The procedure went without a glitch and now I lost 80 lbs so far. My sincere thanks to Dr. Gritsus and his wonderful staff!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I am thankful to Dr. Gritsus and his team for taking me through the weight loss surgery. Very helpful staff! They took care of everything for me. The Doctor is super nice and has great skills - I was back to work in 4 days after my sleeve surgery.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Gritsus did my sleeve surgery ! Excellent Dr. He answered all my questions and any concerns I had

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Just want to thank Doctor Gritsus for his care! He was wonderful! Many, many thanks. Highly recommend this physician to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Recommended-hands down the best doctor I have ever met! Super helpful staff. The office is well run, efficient and they waste no time. I had my surgery scheduled and done in 2 weeks!! Wow!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Vadim Gritsus's Credentials

• First Leningrad I P Pavlov Med Inst, St Petersburg, Russia (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ