Ratings for Dr. Vadim Gritsus

Great office experience. The doctor is very knowledgeable and caring. Spent a lot of time explaining my condition. The staff is very friendly and they make you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Worst personality. Had lots of complications. Stay away.

Submitted April 17, 2019

Nice doctor and very knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time explaining surgery.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Excellent Doctor and Staff. I am very satisfied with my care.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Gritsus helped me to get my life back! I was suffering from a large hernia and 3 other doctors refused to do my surgery. Dr. Gritsus took time to work with me helping me lose weight and then he fixed my hernia. I am really pleased with the outcome and the care he provided. His office staff was instrumental in getting my insurance to pay for surgery. Highly recommend this doctor to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I had bariatric surgery in 2007 and my weight was 279 lbs. I am now 120 lbs and I have to thank, with all my heart, Dr. Gritsus for giving me back my life. He is a caring doctor and I would recommend him every time. I now live in NC, but I think of him often, especially when I could do things now that I couldn't do then. Thanks again Dr. Gritsus.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Had great experience with surgery, no issues. Dr. is very pleasant and explained everything.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Love this practice! The Doctor and the staff are top notch. Always available and friendly, ready to answer all my questions. I had a great experience with my surgery and aftercare. They are also very helpful with insurance stuff and all my disability paperwork. A+!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I love sue and the doctor. They are very patient & caring! Dr. Listens to the end & has a answer for every question

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable physician wifh down to earth and calm bedside manner. Especially helpful staff. This is a busy office but somehow they always find the time to make you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Vadim Gritsus's Credentials

• First Leningrad I P Pavlov Med Inst, St Petersburg, Russia (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ