flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable physician wifh down to earth and calm bedside manner. Especially helpful staff. This is a busy office but somehow they always find the time to make you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I had my surgery last September and just did a year follow up with Dr. Gritsus. I am usually not big on leaving reviews but this is an exception - Dr. Gritsus and his staff simply saved my life! My weight was getting out of control and slowly taking over my whole existence. I met Dr Gritsus last year in January. Immediately we connected! He eased all my fears and apprehension about surgery. The procedure went without a glitch and now I lost 80 lbs so far. My sincere thanks to Dr. Gritsus and his wonderful staff!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I am thankful to Dr. Gritsus and his team for taking me through the weight loss surgery. Very helpful staff! They took care of everything for me. The Doctor is super nice and has great skills - I was back to work in 4 days after my sleeve surgery.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Recommended-hands down the best doctor I have ever met! Super helpful staff. The office is well run, efficient and they waste no time. I had my surgery scheduled and done in 2 weeks!! Wow!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I feel compelled to say a few words about Dr Gritsus. I saw him last month during my hospitalization. He was called to see me as a consultant. Immediately I was impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner, he actually pulled a chair in my room and sat down to talk to me! I was scared and in pain but somehow he made me feel better. I am recovering now at home and looking forward to my follow up on his office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this practice. My treatment was very smooth, surgery went well and the whole process was made very easy and straightforward by Dr. Gritsus and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

THE BEST!!! ... Both doctor Gritsus and he staff are the best at what they do.... u wont b sorry so go see him already.. I gave 5's because it was the highest I could rate them.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Vadim Gritsus's Credentials

• First Leningrad I P Pavlov Med Inst, St Petersburg, Russia (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love sue and the doctor. They are very patient & caring! Dr. Listens to the end & has a answer for every question "

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgeable physician wifh down to earth and calm bedside manner. Especially helpful staff. This is a busy office but somehow they always find the..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery last September and just did a year follow up with Dr. Gritsus. I am usually not big on leaving reviews but this is an exception - Dr. Gritsus a..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gritsus should be sued for malpractice,and fraud. He misdiagnoses his patients without them knowing about it.Dr.Gitsus is only nice for your money.If you ha..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am thankful to Dr. Gritsus and his team for taking me through the weight loss surgery. Very helpful staff! They took care of everything for me. The Doctor is..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gritsus did my sleeve surgery ! Excellent Dr. He answered all my questions and any concerns I had"

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just want to thank Doctor Gritsus for his care! He was wonderful! Many, many thanks. Highly recommend this physician to anyone!!!!"

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recommended-hands down the best doctor I have ever met! Super helpful staff. The office is well run, efficient and they waste no time. I had my surgery schedul..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel compelled to say a few words about Dr Gritsus. I saw him last month during my hospitalization. He was called to see me as a consultant. Immediately I was..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this practice. My treatment was very smooth, surgery went well and the whole process was made very easy and st..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "THE BEST!!! ... Both doctor Gritsus and he staff are the best at what they do.... u wont b sorry so go see him already.. I gave 5's because it was the highest ..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Gritsus during my consultation for a hernia. He impressed me with his knowledge and he actually took his time to go over all my questions. I never f..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gritsus is a wonderful doctor with great bedside manner. When my son was having emergency surgery, Dr Gritsus took time to explain everything to us and keep ..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor, very professional staff. Very happy with my surgery!"

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gritsus is a top surgeon! He is caring, thoughtful and understanding of patient's needs. He listens and takes time to get to know you!"

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Gritsus exceeded all expectations. I needed a hernia surgery and several of my coworkers went to him. I felt very comfortable with him ri..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a difficult problem and was turned down by several doctors who did not want to deal with my complicated situation. Until I met Doctor Gritsus. Not only he..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, takes time with the patient, great bedside manner. Highly recommend this Doctor!"

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Doctor Gritsus was amazing. He took his time with me and explained everything very well to me and my family during our appointment. His offi..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with Dr. Gritsus and his office staff. The office environment is clean and comfortable. The doctor took his time to answer all my questio..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gritsus is a competent, caring physician. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains procedure very well."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor and very helpful Staff. The process to have surgery was seamless and smooth. They explained everything and made me feel like I was the only pati..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with this doctor and his practice! The staff is simply wonderful and make you feel very comfortable!"

September 9, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=784793'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014
  • Specialty changed from &quot;Surgeon&quot; to &quot;Bariatric / Weight Loss&quot;, City changed from &quot;LINCOLN PARK&quot; to &quot;Paramus&quot;

August 18, 2013
  • City changed from "PEQUANNOCK" to "LINCOLN PARK"

June 16, 2012
  • City changed from "Morristown" to "Pequannock Township"

March 25, 2012