Ratings for Dr. Kamran Goudarzi

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor and staff. I have completed part of my treatments and look forward to being successful with the remainder of them

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Such a wonderful, easy experience . Staff is personable and helpful. Dr Goudarzi was, as always, kind and knowledgeable. Great!!! Love the new girl, Misty!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Another easy-peasy day at the doctor's office. Everyone was kind and helpful, thorough and ready to do the max. If there's a short wait, it's because the office is so busy, but they have things down to a science and make sure that everyone gets the very best of care. Thanks, Dr. Goudarzi

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Extremely professional staff and Dr Goudarzi was so kind and assuring. So happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

NOT ONCE have I had a bad experience with Dr. Kamran he is amazing., I love him and his staff. They are so caring I have learned a lot of their names which makes it more even more special. Diane the insurance lady is wonderful very good to talk with., explains in detail. Sandra the one that provides all those tight fitting hose which is a must to wear is always a happy camper! Excellent at her job. All of the nurses take pride in their job it's like one big happy family you would never know if there's any drama between any of them. I would highly recommend Dr. Kamran and staff. My legs are much better., on the road to recovery and having the ability to walk and enjoy the legs I once had with no pain. So glad i put faith in Dr Kamran.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr Kamran did a magnificent job on my leg. He corrected a very large vein on my leg and it looks wonderful now. He is very caring and kind and wants all of his patients to have happy and good results.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Have to wait a little bit, but no worse than other doctor's offices.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

A very compassionate and caring doctor who will not stop until he corrects the problem and gives you the result you are seeking. Wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Everyone at Scarless Vein Care has been so nice and friendly. They explain all the procedures in a way that is easy to understand. Simple procedure, not much pain or soreness afterwards. I saw my before picture in 2010, I was shocked! My legs were bad but forgot how bad. I am so thankful I found Dr. Kamran and his team. My legs look nothing like they did six years ago. So happy and thankful! No more pain! - KB

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Last procedure went great! Will and Rachel as always and awesome job! Very friendly and made me comfortable. Charlie is a majestic surgeon – Dr. Kamran, the man and very cordial – highly professional!! Went smooth! Would recommend to anyone needing help. Jennifer – great job with wheelchair! Tingle gone – cramp on calf – minimized.

Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Kamran Goudarzi's Credentials

• Univ Of London, Royal Free Hosp Sch Med (See 917-34) (Grad. 1978)