Dr. Jennifer L. Walden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Walden

Wow! Kristen is amazing! She just completed my fillers and I am so pleased. She is very gentle and takes her time. All star rating!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Walden is very professional, knowledgeable and caring in regards to your concerns and outcomes. I would, and have, recommended her to family and friends. The entire process from first phone call and appointment throughout the procedure and follow up have revealed a very effecient, kind, caring and committed physician and staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Doctor was thorough, answered all surgery questions. Medspa was great and exceeded expectations. The Botox lasted a full three months which is a first for me.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Fat transfer to the Libia majors was my experience with dr walden. I was 100 percent satisfied with the results. If I had to say something negative about my experience: I guess that would Be that we had talked about getting some tissue cut out from the Libia majors and that was left out, but no buggy. I love her work immensely !!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I love my new breasts after my lift and augmentation! The results exceeded my expectations. It is one thing to look at the pictures and another to have them on your own body--Amazing. I am a registered nurse with over 20 years of experience. I found the clinic staff to be both professional and personable. My surgery included a tummy tuck as well so I stayed overnight at the clinic and received impeccable care. I highly recommend Dr. Walden and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I got a rhinoplasty and chin implant done, and the results are incredible! Dr. Walden is an amazing surgeon, and I would 100 percent recommend to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

My experience with Dr.Walden and her amazing team especially Kristen G has always exceeded my expectations! Always professional, superior communication skills, and knowledgeable in the field!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr.Walden and her staff provide both a professional and friendly atmosphere. I work with Kristen Gunn at each of my appointments. She is The Best! Super friendly, smart and talented. The results that Kristen enables exceed my expectations and keep me coming back (,.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

This was my first visit to the medspa. Staff was very polite, professional and inviting. I was very happy with the results... I immediately shared the info with my friends. I am looking forward to my next appointment and plan to couple it with a hydro facial.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

The experience was exceptional. Dr. Walden did a beautiful job on my Rhinoplasty. The staff is kind and professional.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Jennifer L. Walden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1998)

AHC