Dr. Jennifer L. Walden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Walden

I love my new breasts after my lift and augmentation! The results exceeded my expectations. It is one thing to look at the pictures and another to have them on your own body--Amazing. I am a registered nurse with over 20 years of experience. I found the clinic staff to be both professional and personable. My surgery included a tummy tuck as well so I stayed overnight at the clinic and received impeccable care. I highly recommend Dr. Walden and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I got a rhinoplasty and chin implant done, and the results are incredible! Dr. Walden is an amazing surgeon, and I would 100 percent recommend to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

My experience with Dr.Walden and her amazing team especially Kristen G has always exceeded my expectations! Always professional, superior communication skills, and knowledgeable in the field!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr.Walden and her staff provide both a professional and friendly atmosphere. I work with Kristen Gunn at each of my appointments. She is The Best! Super friendly, smart and talented. The results that Kristen enables exceed my expectations and keep me coming back (,.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

This was my first visit to the medspa. Staff was very polite, professional and inviting. I was very happy with the results... I immediately shared the info with my friends. I am looking forward to my next appointment and plan to couple it with a hydro facial.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

The experience was exceptional. Dr. Walden did a beautiful job on my Rhinoplasty. The staff is kind and professional.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr Walden looked at my photos and gave me exactly what I wanted. I was so nervous at first but I put my trust in her and I was so glad I did. Very happy with my results and would definitely come back to her in the future. I highly recomend her work!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Ive had my second laser hair removal treatment of 6 (to start) recently and am so in love with the results. I'm so glad Dr. Jennifer Walden suggested that I might like it, and I'm ready to get my whole body done! I've recommended to everyone. Her MedSpa is lush, clean, amazingly friendly and knowledgable staff. The process is so quick and way less painful than waxing (with WAY better results). Highly recommend Dr. Walden and her amazing staff! Can't wait to try some other services. :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Walden when she worked in NYC. I was left with a Polly beak deformity. When I voiced my concern she dismissed me. I had to have it fixed with another plastic surgeon.

Submitted October 21, 2015

I had an under the muscle breast augmentation preformed by Dr. Walden May 2014. I consulted with a total of three physicians before making my final decision. From my first visit I was impressed with her knowledge and ability to explain the procedure in laymen terms as well as answer all of my questions and concerns. Her staff was friendly and attentive. The office space is very pretty with a welcoming environment. The breast augmentation took a few hours in her in-office surgery suite, I was able to go home shortly after waking. The next two days were uncomfortable but the pain was managed well with medicine Dr. Walden prescribed. I was only on pain meds for three days total! I did have to wear a strap around my upper chest to push the breast muscle down for two weeks. In my opinion the strap hurt way more than the actual procedure. I'm three and half months post op and I couldn't feel better about my appearance. My breast look and feel very natural, even my lady friends have said they look fabulous. I'm so happy I decided to finally have this done, I would 100% recommend Dr. Jennifer Walden for breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Jennifer L. Walden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1998)

Harvard-Pilgrim