Dr. Jennifer L. Walden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Walden

Staff is wonderful and welcoming! I felt comfortable from my first visit and am so pleased with my results. Thank you Dr. Walden and staff!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

As a mom of two boys, the thoughts of 'Mommy Makeover' started to dance across my mind after my body did not go back to my 'normal' figure. Never in a million years did I think I would ever consider cosmetic surgery, until years went on of feeling uneasy/slightly depressed about my appearance. I began my research for a Doctor and found Dr. Walden only 5 hours away. At my first consultation, I was blown away by the team she surrounded herself with. Her staff deserves as much praise as her! Dr. Walden exudes professionalism, expertise and respects your wishes that you want for yourself. I was incredibly nervous about my surgery, but as soon as I was in her office, all fears seemed to vanish and I was loved on by her nurses in a mighty way. If you are considering the 'Mommy Makeover' do not pass up on the opportunity to be transformed by Dr. Waldens incredible proficiency and ability to make you feel like your old self again!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I was very nervous and scared, but everyone made me feel very comfortable. Dr Walden and her staff are amazing! And Dr Walden is a true artist... I could not be more thrilled with the results and the complete experience. Thank you so much Dr Walden!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

She was amazing. Very friendly and I am beyond happy with my procedure.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I had an incredible experience from the time I booked my consultation through post op. The entire staff has always been punctual, kind, and thorough. I am beyond thrilled with the results of my procedures. The only downside was having to wait six months for the operation, but it was worth it and I appreciated having the time to contemplate my options before surgery.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr Walden exceeded my expectations by successfully performing a corrective fat transfer surgery that other surgeons said could not be done. I feel I got a lot of bang for my buck because of the amount of excess fat that was flawlessly removed in numerous places contributing to my overall improved appearance. My results are a drastic improvement from small, sagging, deformed and indented breasts to large uniform, symetrical breasts that barley show the huge remnants of the dent left after implant removal. Her staff was extremely professional and caring and addressed all of my concerns without hesitation. Dr Walden is a highly skilled surgeon who restored my dignity and self esteem.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Walden and her entire staff have been professional, compassionate and helpful. They have answered every question of mine and made me feel valued. Dr. Walden is truly a master of her profession. My surgical outcome far exceeded my expectation. I am grateful for every person associated with this practice and will recommend them to anyone needing plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I could not be more please. Dr.Walden was amazing, she not only brought me up several cup sizes (using only my own fat, no implants) but she performed such amazing contouring on the sights she took the fat from (waist and legs) that I was shocked! I have never loved my body more. Professional and caring staff. Dr Walden was the best decision I could have made. I was not even an A cup before surgery (after breast feeding for cumulative four years). I just left a bra fitting. I am now a 36 D.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Walden and her nurses were welcoming, kind and put me at ease right away. Most importantly they were extremely knowledgeable and professional. I always felt like I could call with questions or concerns. Dr. Walden did a great job on my lower lid eye surgery and would return to her again! Many thanks to everyone in her office.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I am so glad I choose otoplasty with dr. Walden. She and her staff were professional and caring. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Jennifer L. Walden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Georgia