Ratings for Dr. Mark Boden

Dr. Boden is awesome! He always listens to what your symptoms are and asks questions before he does any adjustments. He takes time to explain what the problems are, and I always leave feeling so much better. He encourages questions, and you never feel rushed in asking him anything or having him explain things in more detail. He always reinforces extra stretching and activities to do after you leave the office, and leaves it up to you to book follow-up appointments if you feel you need them... Unless you really Do need one, and then he'll be sure to let you know! I was in a car accident just over a week ago and he has been extra incredible about things... I've had good days, and some really excruciating days. I've cried a few times in front of him over pain or concern and I've never felt judged or uncomfortable. I always leave feeling better mentally and physically... He genuinely cares about his patients well-being. He's been an awesome support during this whole accident process, and before as well. I've been going to him for over 4 years and I've never had a single complaint. His staff are awesome too, so friendly and just all around nice ladies! It's always a pleasure to be there. You might have to wait a bit sometimes, but it's absolutely worth it!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

So awesome....listens well, and actually pin points the problem rather than trying to give you a quick fix like some other chiropractors.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Very knowledgeable,punctual and helped me understand what he was doing to help me.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Boden is one the most compassionate and caring doctors that I have ever been too. He is very knowledgable and takes the time to listen, do gentle treatments and offer advice for things to do at home. He orders xrays when he feels it is needed. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait but that's the price you pay for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

He is an excellent chiropractor, and an unbelievably kind person. You can trust him to do what is best for you, regardless of your situation. His adjustments are done with care, and as a result, you always feel better after a treatment. He is also always willing to give advice on how to get the most out of a treatment, whether it is through extra stretching, proper movements, ect. He is a very knowledgable man, and truly cares about the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Mark is an extrememly kind, genuine and compassionate person. He spends as much time as is possibly needed in order to care for a patient, and listens with outstanding attentiveness and patience. He will answer any questions you may have without hesitation. His knowledge base is excellent, and he takes the time to pass that knowledge on to his patients in a way that they can comprehend. He has seen me through some very rough times throughout the past couple of years and I cannot thank him enough. Not only has he enabled me to have better physical mobility, but has also helped me to stay positive mentally. Thank you so much for everything you have done. I must also highly commend the office staff. The women that work there are always upbeat and friendly, and it is always a pleasure to be there.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

My first visit to a chiropractor , I walked in and left with excruciating pain to the point were i could not get in or out of my vehicle . He had no idea what to do and should get some training before he hurts someone bad. I call and told him what happened and he never offered anything by the way of help. i would never ever recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Mark is very kind & professional. He is a good listener and he insisted I follow up on a problem I was having, which I thank him for. I always feel comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

He is the kindest, most genuine person. He takes the time to really listen to what is going on, and gives very knowledgable advice. His expertise and willingness to help is exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

He is very professional and a good listener. He knows his area well. He always seems calm and not rushed.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007