Ratings for Dr. David E. Hargroder

Dr. Hargroder performed mini gastric by-pass surgery on me 2 yrs & 8 mths ago. He was very thorough with education of procedure as well as assessment of my ability to withstand surgery. His genuine caring attitude for his patients is like nothing I've ever experienced in a doctor. He gives us his personal cell # & insists we call Him at least every day for a week, until our first follow-up visit. He explained this procedure would enable me to lost 70% of excess weight; I lost 85% and have kept it off. He gave me a life I've never had. I'm healthier and have added years to my life. Office staff is excellent! Have never waited long for my office visits; not as long as other Dr. offices. Best health decision I've made and absolutely the best choice in Dr. Hargroder. God Bless Him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr Hargroder is an incredible bariatric surgeon who performs the Mini Gastric Bypass procedure which has a huge impact upon diabetes, sleep apnea, hypertension and heart disease. He gives us a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Excellent doctor, amazingly kind and patient. Probably saved my life. I thank God he sent him to me.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Very diligent with my care, very good with family. I had a lot of problems with my insurance company, his staff very helpfull. I think if he had taken a wait and see attitude I would have died, but he knew what was needed and proceeded with surgery,I feel very lucky he was the Dr. on call for the emergency room that morning.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. David E. Hargroder's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1985)

First Health