Ratings for Dr. Lucy Ibrihim

This doctor does not take the time to find out facts. She is pompous and condescending. She works for hospitals and works for their benefit and not the patient's.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

I too had a horrific experience with this MD. She loaded me up on 5 different drugs until I was so out of my mind that friends and coworkers were concerned and intervened. She is a HUGE pill pusher and has the nickname "Dr. Depakote". She always said to me, "I'm cocky". She also misdiagnosed me according to 3 other MDs. Save yourself your time, money and especially the mental stress you will go through with her. She had me so loaded up on meds that I couldn't even see straight. Its scary. Be warned.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

This doctor makes you wait in her waiting room for over 3 hours. Doctor receives many referrals from hospitals, but DOES NOT RETAIN patients. She is a prescription pusher - -you will see the MANY DRUG REPS in and out of the office with FOOD and gifts and sure enough - next week, she wants to try you on that pill. After 7 months of treatment with her, I sought another physician who took one look at ME and my list of prescriptions and asked, WHAT DOCTOR PRESCRIBED you this? SAVE YOURSELF TIME, and health, seek another physician. I have never been so sincere in my words. Get better, seek care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007