Ratings for Dr. Lilly Toma

I doubt that someone would like to hear my comment

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Painfully slow. I appreciate the extra time she spends with each patient, but the bookings should be set for every half hour instead of 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

My wife and I had the worst experience ever with Dr. Toma. We had an appointment at 1 PM but we had to wait 1.5!!!!! hour for Dr. Toma to show up. After I raised my concern about such a long long waiting time she responded: "It is what it is, if you don't like it change your doctor and you no longer welcome in here". We were shocked by this attitude as we never expected a PROFESSIONAL!! doctor to behave like this. We were very disappointed and I asked my wife to immediately change her family doctor . Professional attitude is the first and most important thing that everyone expects from a family doctor. I never recommend people to choose her as a family doctor.

Submitted December 17, 2016

doctor Toma is always attentive, and provides clear and appropriate information. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. The long wait at times, may be forgiven because when she is with a patient she is focused only on that patient.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I have followed Dr Toma from clinic to clinic in the past 8 years. She is a kind woman and I love her as a doctor BUT that is just not enough to justify waiting 1- 2 hours every time (and this is appointment based visits not walk-ins). I have tried to work with the staff to book a time slot that would have the least amount of wait and it doesn't matter, they all require you to wait min of an hour to max of 2 hours to see her. You can decide if you have that kind of time to wait around.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Toma is a great doctor. She has a calming presence and always listens carefully to my concerns with a smile on her face. Wait time used to be very long, but in my recent visit I waited less than 10 minutes which was great. I guess they have done something to address the complaints about long wait times.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Great Doctor - brutal scheduling. She always double or triple books and makes you wait at least an hour.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Using her new clinic at Rockford (Royal Oak). Staff are very good people. Terrible for punctuality is always wait at least one hour at waiting room. Then wait another 30 or 45 minutes at the consulting room. Most of the time doctor do her best to get good service. But sometimes even though she is not really prepared for patients.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Our family dr. for years. She is in a high demand and all the time busy so waiting to see her is something normal. Sometimes the waiting is long, but we are not talking about fast food here...

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Very helpful, however, I have not yet had an appointment where I waited less than 90 minutes. That is not acceptable!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014