Ratings for Dr. Earl L. Burhans

Dr Burhans is an amazing dr. he saved my life when i was going through serve depression. always was there for me and treated me like a friend. He has the best bed side manner, and never made me feel uncomfortable or unwanted. He actually cared about me and my health. I wish i knew where is practicing now. He is truly amazing with a heart of GOLD!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr Burhans is the best, most honest, easy to talk to doctor I have ever met, Quality service with a smile!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

His staff was rude, he made me wait 40 minutes (I should have charged him for my time), Helpful? I think not. Knowledge? I could not tell...it was not a pleasant trip to the doctors office.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

he is a very nice doctor.seems to care for his patients and listenes to what you have to say..

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

did not show concern why i came to see him..

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Saw Dr Burhans from age 12-20. Was a great doctor for me the entire time. Always listened to me and attempted to assist me. Diagnosed me with bursitus (since confirmed by a specialist) that other doctor's missed. Very knowledgeable and kind. I wold and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

This guy was my doctor for a year. If you like doctors that give out Vicodin than he is your guy. I went to him because my back hurt and he started giving me the Vicodin right off the bat. I never had them before and ended up addicted to them. The guy would write a script of 120 every 2 or 3 weeks. It seemed as if he didn't pay attention enough to things. I had asked him at some point if it would be hard to stop taking them and he said it shouldn't be. ****! It was the hardest thing....and he never really seemed to care what my actual problem with my back was. I will give him this...he is really nice, always was on time, he seemed knowledgeable, and he was helpful in the pain department. His nurse is kind of a wench. But other than that he's a cool guy...he treats you like a friend not a patient. So...if you like doctors that give out pain killers like they are going out of style than he is your man.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Doctor Burhans is a pill doctor and nothing else. I used him for several years and he never cured me or solved a medical problem. If your looking for a doctor to fill a prescription he is your man. If your looking for medical treatment do not see this so called doctor. He almost killed my sister when he refused to remove a mole which later turn out to be melonoma.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

always makes time to listen and ask questions. Good with children and adults

flag | Submitted May 15, 2005

Dr. Earl L. Burhans's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1984)