Ratings for Dr. Donald Clark

Excellent surgeon! I would highly recommend Dr. Clark. He has preformed two surgeries on me in the last two months. He is very knowledgeable, thourough and competent. He was kind, caring and listened to my concerns. I would not hesitate in the slightest to have him as my surgeon again. The receptionist was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Excellent in every way!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

THE RECEPTIONIST IS TERRIBLE AT HER JOB!!!!! She is completely cold hearted and incompetent. Although Dr. Clark himself seems knowledgeable, I received such a run around from his front line staff that I could not possibly recommend this doctor to others. I've never left a review before, but I had such a horrible experience dealing with this office that I wanted to warn others. AVOID this doctor if you can!!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

DO NOT HAVE HIM TOUCH YOU!, I had bowel surgery with an expentency of 7-10 days in hospital . Dr Clark did so much damage to me during surgery that I almost died on the table. I woke up during surgery because I lost so much blood. I suffered in valley regional with urine running out of every hole in my abdomen . All Clark had to say was "I have a plan" he also told me that he has done everything for me and my attitude was why I wasn't getting better. After 77 days in valley. Another doctor had me transferred to Halifax where my bladder and prostrate had to be removed because they died inside me because of lack of blood flow. Dr Clark even called my home and talked to my 15 year old daughter it find out what happened in Halifax. This guy should not have the right to operate! I hope the college of physicians agree.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I met Dr. Clark today for the first time, he is very good at explaining things and is very thorough. I think he is a good Doctor, very confident and will listen to what you say as well!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I very much enjoyed having Dr. Clark as my surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

While this doctor may not come across as being overly warm and fuzzy towards you, he is excellent at what he does and very thorough. With the issues I've come across with other doctors, I'll take a doctor that knows what he's doing and always has the best interest of his patient in mind any day and I don't care if he gives me a hug!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I keep getting the run around with this Dr. every time he tells me to call his office to re-book, and I call, the office is CLOSED!!! My GP keeps telling me it's urgent, I know it's urgent, because I'm in constant pain, yet I can't even get a hold of anyone in his office???

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I had my surgery in July of 2015. After years of pain and infections being told by other doctors that I had this problem or it was something else. He had me in surgery in no time and thanks to him I feel great and like myself again. He explain everything to me and took great care of me. His bedside manner was great. He always had alot respect for me and my family. Am very grateful to have this doctor. Thank you Dr. Clark.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Incompetent,arrogant and full of himself.Both my mother and I nearly died in similar circumstances following C.T. requests by other doctors that were denied by Dr.Clark.Had the scans been ordered,abscesses would have been diagnosed immediately and treatment started.In both instances,my mother and I were transported by ambulance to Halifax where emergency surgery was performed.My mother ended up on life support and was hospitalized for 8 months.Her recovery took years and she never did fully recover.I spent an additional 4 weeks in hospital.I would never recommend this man to anyone based on my own personal experiences.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

It is so funny how Nancy, Doctor Clark's wife keeps writing glowing reports about herself...these ratings are mostly posted by Nancy...the wife! Beware!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014