You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Donald Clark

I very much enjoyed having Dr. Clark as my surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

While this doctor may not come across as being overly warm and fuzzy towards you, he is excellent at what he does and very thorough. With the issues I've come across with other doctors, I'll take a doctor that knows what he's doing and always has the best interest of his patient in mind any day and I don't care if he gives me a hug!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I keep getting the run around with this Dr. every time he tells me to call his office to re-book, and I call, the office is CLOSED!!! My GP keeps telling me it's urgent, I know it's urgent, because I'm in constant pain, yet I can't even get a hold of anyone in his office???

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I had my surgery in July of 2015. After years of pain and infections being told by other doctors that I had this problem or it was something else. He had me in surgery in no time and thanks to him I feel great and like myself again. He explain everything to me and took great care of me. His bedside manner was great. He always had alot respect for me and my family. Am very grateful to have this doctor. Thank you Dr. Clark.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Incompetent,arrogant and full of himself.Both my mother and I nearly died in similar circumstances following C.T. requests by other doctors that were denied by Dr.Clark.Had the scans been ordered,abscesses would have been diagnosed immediately and treatment started.In both instances,my mother and I were transported by ambulance to Halifax where emergency surgery was performed.My mother ended up on life support and was hospitalized for 8 months.Her recovery took years and she never did fully recover.I spent an additional 4 weeks in hospital.I would never recommend this man to anyone based on my own personal experiences.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr Clark is a fantastic surgeon. He is straight to the point (perhaps why others described him as having poor bedside manners), knowledgeable, and explains things very well without talking down to you as some doctors are apt to do. He answered my many, many questions patiently and took his time to make sure I understood. His secretary was very friendly and accommodating as well. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Clark!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr Clark was there when I need him the most. From my first appt to date of surgery, was only 6 weeks. Due to the seriousness of my condition, he moved my surgery date up to treat me. He was caring, compassionate and personable. I would not hesitate to see him again if I needed surgery.His secretary is professional and courteous as well. He was not arrogant as some have suggested, he asked me to call him by his first name! I feel I owe my life to Dr. Clark and will defend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Secretary was very rude. I had to call and re-book my appointment twice because I had to leave the country for work purposes and both times the secretary was rude and sounded like she was in a hurry. When I was finally able to make my appointment I found out it was cancelled an hour after waiting in the waiting area. After that appointment was rescheduled, the new date did not work for me due to a schedule conflict with work and when I explained this I was told my referral was going back to my family doctor and that I was unable to see Dr. Clarke. Basically she was unable to work with me to figure out what would work best for the patient. Now after waiting 6 months to see somebody it looks like I am in for another long wait.... I would not recommend this doctor solely based on the secretary.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I Would like to start to address all negative comments by saying you are all ungrateful for the service that Doctor Clarke and his staff provides you with. Yes I have had my operation(hernia) date postponed,but that's no fault of his practice,it was the nurses strike and especially the medical system we are all faced with,and it will get much worse.His wife Nancy even volunteered to go in on her own time to try to keep the my operation from been postponed.(Thank you Nancy !!!) I commend Dr. Clarke and his practice for not wasting the medical systems time and resources with such nonsense people call "bedside manners"He is simply doing his job providing you his services in a timely fashion to keep the medical system moving. If all doctors hold your hand,and waste the medical systems time by giving you a shoulder to cry on,they are the ones you should be complaining about,otherwise the back up for operations would be a lot worse than what it already is.A big Thank You!!! to Dr. Clarke

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Donald Clark's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I very much enjoyed having Dr. Clark as my surgeon!!!"

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "While this doctor may not come across as being overly warm and fuzzy towards you, he is excellent at what he does and very thorough. With the issues I've come a..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I keep getting the run around with this Dr. every time he tells me to call his office to re-book, and I call, the office is CLOSED!!! My GP keeps telling me it'..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery in July of 2015. After years of pain and infections being told by other doctors that I had this problem or it was something else. He had me i..."

August 2, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "B4N1" to "B4N 4K9". Address has been updated from "None" to "70 Exhibition Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19026790488".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Incompetent,arrogant and full of himself.Both my mother and I nearly died in similar circumstances following C.T. requests by other doctors that were denied by ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It is so funny how Nancy, Doctor Clark's wife keeps writing glowing reports about herself...these ratings are mostly posted by Nancy...the wife! Beware!"

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Clark is a fantastic surgeon. He is straight to the point (perhaps why others described him as having poor bedside manners), knowledgeable, and explains thin..."

September 5, 2014