Ratings for Dr. Nancy J. Kalinowski

I found Dr. Kalinowski to be very professional. She took time to answer my questions, explained clearly my pathology report, and gave me additional literature to read. I did not find her to be uncaring. She is direct but not in an unfriendly manner.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Unfortunately, I have been an on again off again patient of Dr. Kalinowski's for 6 years. I find her direct, no bull, she is not there to hold my hand. She is an excellent surgeon, she has a great bedside manner, and is willing to do what I request if it is in my best interest. I would recommend her to anyone for her skills as a professional. If you want your hand held go to a priest.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I understand from patients that this doctor is rude, mean-spirited, abrasive, and lacks any decent bedside manner. You cannot help but wonder what went wrong in her own life so as to create such a personality.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

I was an R.N. working on a Unit where Kalinowski was called in on consult. She was rude, unkind and demeaning to nurses and I would never want to be a patient of hers. She is totally without compassion at least from my vantage point.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

A wonderful and caring doctor. Her staff his also great A++++++

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

I found her to be brisk, cold, hard, and rude. She invalidated my nervousness and questions. She had a very poor bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

This doctor is compassionate, precise and also very personable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr. Nancy J. Kalinowski's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1986)