Ratings for Dr. Nancy J. Kalinowski

I found Dr. Kalinowski to be rude to her staff and to me. She minimized my questions, tried to intimidate the friend I brought with me who had gone through breast cancer, and in the end she scheduled me for a surgery that was not at all what the experts in the field recommended. In my opinion, she needs to retire as she is incapable of dealing with the cancer patients and the complexity of these patients needs.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I found Dr. Kalinowski to be very professional. She took time to answer my questions, explained clearly my pathology report, and gave me additional literature to read. I did not find her to be uncaring. She is direct but not in an unfriendly manner.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Unfortunately, I have been an on again off again patient of Dr. Kalinowski's for 6 years. I find her direct, no bull, she is not there to hold my hand. She is an excellent surgeon, she has a great bedside manner, and is willing to do what I request if it is in my best interest. I would recommend her to anyone for her skills as a professional. If you want your hand held go to a priest.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I understand from patients that this doctor is rude, mean-spirited, abrasive, and lacks any decent bedside manner. You cannot help but wonder what went wrong in her own life so as to create such a personality.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

I was an R.N. working on a Unit where Kalinowski was called in on consult. She was rude, unkind and demeaning to nurses and I would never want to be a patient of hers. She is totally without compassion at least from my vantage point.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

A wonderful and caring doctor. Her staff his also great A++++++

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

I found her to be brisk, cold, hard, and rude. She invalidated my nervousness and questions. She had a very poor bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

This doctor is compassionate, precise and also very personable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr. Nancy J. Kalinowski's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Illinois