Ratings for Dr. David D. Palmer

Why is this fellow a top Mississauga doctor when he is in the 519 area code? Kitchener? London?

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I had been a patient of Dr Palmer's for over 15 years and have recently switched doctors. My concern is that he does not communicate well and in my opinion did not clearly communicate the medical condition I was dealing with in a timely manner and how to deal with it other than taking antidepressants. I have since found an really great doctor who is much more helpful.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Palmer has been my doctor for over 10 years, and he is fantastic. He is patient, takes your concerns seriously, and gives great advice without being pushy. My husband now goes to him, as does our baby boy. The only drawback is long wait times.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

We have been with Dr.Palmer since he opened his clinic in Mississauga. You cannot find a better doctor than him. We wish him much success and hope he will continue to look after our health. Thank you, Dr.Palmer.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I have been with him for over ten years..my children and I go to him..... find him friendly and helpful.....won't change him

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Used to be more helpful. Always in a hurry. Long wait times. No follow up calls.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

FIRSTLY THE OFFICE NEEDS MORE PHONE STAFF. GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET THROUGH. HOW MANY DR'S IN THE OFFICE ,RATIO TO RECEPTIONISTS. Dr Palmer is effective,but no different from any human, we are all prone to errors. Won't take time to mention errors but his corrections have been put in place.As far as punctuality there are some manners to correct on that matter. Keep your staff informed of your where abouts. Don't go for lunch when you have patients waiting in the office. Other than a few burps I'll continuie to see him. But as patients we need to be vigilant of our health which includes being aware of our doctor visits , no different then purchasing a new retail item.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I have been with Dr. Palmer for over 8 years and he is great with my daughter, my whole family sees him now. He listens and helpful, never makes you feel like your making things up, some doc's can do that. Anyways great choice, never want to change.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

We have been with Dr. Palmer since my son was born. He is very gentle and compassionate with children. What I appreciate the most is his cautious approach in treatment - never have antibiotics or any radical treatments been pushed on us. With a wait-and-see approach or a few ointments, the majority of childhood illnesses was overcome easily. Also the advice on immunizations has been excellent and proven itself to be useful.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

David Palmer always takes the time to listen to your problem and try and diagnose correctly. He does not rush you and is very empathatic.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010