Ratings for Dr. Christian Gerber

He seems to have lost interest lately. He used to be very good.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Gerber years but recently switched to a different doctor because Gerber seems to be getting more and more distracted by his conspiracy theories.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

We are sooo glad to have found him. Listening is something that we have never really had in a general practitioner before. I sure hope he stays in Lloydminster.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Gerber was the Doctor I used when he was in Vermilion, several years ago. I found him to be very knowledgeable. I had a problem where I put my back out, he sent me for therapy and over the coarse of a few months all was well again. On subsequent visits Doctor Gerber would ask if I had any more issues with my back. I was amazed that he could remember that far back. Another time I had phneumonia and had to have a tube inserted into my lung to drain the fluid. He did this without any hesitation. All in all I found Dr Gerger to be no nonsense and got the job done. The people in Lloydminster should be very happy to have someone like him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Gerber is the best, he takes his time with you and listens!!! Any little tweak and he sends you for tests, to get down to the source...

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I appreciate Dr. Gerber for his gentle manner and attentiveness. He has been a wonderful doctor for our family.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Gerber for 14 years. I have found him very knowledgeable and very pleasant. He is the best Dr. I have had. I appreciate the time he takes with his patients even though it means others often have to wait. I wish there were more Drs. like him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

very good doctor very knowledgeable and concerned very easy to talk to

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Dr. Gerber is one of the best dr's i've had and i'm very picky! If i'm not comfortable I move on. Dr. Gerber was my husbands dr as a youngers and sees to my inlaws as well. He was kind enough to accept me as a patiant when I became pregnant even though i'd been going to another clinc that i didn't like. I have never had a problem with him and would deffently give him good reviews!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Reading these positive comments about Gerber make me sick to my stomach . My family dr was on holidays and I needed to see a Dr. I ended up going to emergency because I couldn't get into one at any clinic,that's so typical of Lloydminster. Then I waited for hours to see Gerber who was on call. He ordered some tests and sent me one my way. I had the tests done and wondered what to do next. I was told by hospital staff to go to Gerber's clinic and ask to see him. I did. Gerber refused to see me, he said he didn't even know who I was. When reporting this to authorites Gerber lied through his teeth and said he never did refuse to see me. Who needs a liar for a Dr?? Definitely not me or my family. Another thing that needs attention to is we're not to verbally or physically abuse Dr's and staff but how come they can treat us in any manner they choose to any get away with it, all they need to do is lie their way out of it. The RCMP don't get called then.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008