Ratings for Dr. William A. Harrison

Dr. Harrison is the best physician I have ever seen. He takes all the time with me that I need, he makes exams as comfortable as possible, and has the most pleasant bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. Before my surgery, he explained everything in detail, came to talk with me before my procedure in the hospital, and held my hand until the anesthesia put me under. His skills as a surgeon are superior, my procedure left a scar that is barely visible. I love love love Dr. Harrison and hope that he returns to his practice after taking care of his own health issues.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I HAD BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH FYBROID TUMORS AND WAS SEEING A DIFFERENT DR. I TRANSFERRED TO DR. HARRISON AS HE HAS A WONDERFUL REPUTATION. HIS COMPASSION AND SKILL AS A SURGEON TOOK A VERY STRESSFUL SITUATION AND TURNED IT INTO A GOOD EXPERIENCE. HE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

An incredible doctor. Delivered two boys for me -first one in 1987, again in 1989. Professional, thorough, he has my 100% trust!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

There isn't a better gynecologist (and formerly Obstetrition)on the continent! He genuinely cares for his patients. When Dr. Harrison is seeing you as his patient, you'd never know that he is such a busy--in very high demand--physician. Be aware, tho, that you must book your appointments well in advance (what does that alone tell you about him?) My daughter and I love him and will miss him when we move.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Dr. Harrison is very compassionate. He helped me heal painful ovarian cysts and he really listens to what you're going through. He cares about you and this is rare today in a physician.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Great surgical skill. Very caring. Returns calls personally. Gives options and recommendations. Very up to date on new procedures.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Overall the best gynecologist i have ever been to. He was caring and compassionate through my miscarriage, and when I got pregnant again, he was almost as happy for me as i was for myself. i would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Very knowledgable. I had a very positive experience with my surgery. Excellent surgeon and I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

I absolutly loved Dr. Harrison. I would look forward to each visit. I hate that he is not delivering babies anymore. He delivered both of my sons by c-section and I would probably have another one sooner if I knew he was going to be by my side. It is a shame that he is only do Gyno now, but to the lucky ladies that get to see him look into those blue eyes and know that you are taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Beware if you're trying to get pregnant, do not got to Harrison! He didn't know what he was talking about. Never scheduled any tests. When he went to "check" me down there, he closed the door with out a female nurse present. I liked his nurses better than him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. William A. Harrison's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1978)