Dr. James N. Parrish

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James N. Parrish

Watch out! All Dr. Parrish wants to do is bariatric surgeries because that type of surgery is easy money for him. My wife saw him for mild rectal bleeding and all he wanted to do is remove her gallbladder after numerous test like a CT scans, Nuclear medicine study and a couple of colonoscopies . He even told her he didn't know what Is causing the bleeding after all the tests because she didn't have her gallbladder. She said yes I do and he said well we need to take it out. We said I don't think so and we went to Shereveport ,La. saw a rectal surgeon there to find out all she had was a bleeding hemorrhoid. So, we will never recommend him or his office because his office staff sucks to, all they want to do is charge you more money than is needed for the co-pay so there is a office credit they never tell you about unless you question the charges. Patients beware of this entire Doctors office, recommend you go out of town, better Doctors anyway.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I have been pleased with Dr. James Parrish from my first visit with him. He explained everything to me in detailed. He is excellent and very knowledgeable about the different weight loss surgeries. I have had very good results with my surgery and do not regret doing it. If I had to make my decision again, I would choose Dr. Parrish to perform my weight loss surgery. In my opinion, he is the best and would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about having any type surgery, weight loss or other surgery.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Amazing and wonderful! I'm glad that I was able to find a great doctor with such a great team!! They made it the best experience I could have asked for during such a life changing event in my life!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr Parrish and his staff are very knowledgeable and are also a great support team. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Parrish is a wonderful doctor who has saved me life!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. James N. Parrish's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Alexandria, LA