Ratings for Dr. Garrett M. Crabtree

Being new to the area I was nervous searching for an Cosmetic / Dermatologist . After countless hours of searching online I decided to go to Dr. Crabtree! I am so glad I did! First, my wait time was under 5 MINUTES! The office staff is BEYOND inviting and friendly. Dr. Crabtree was very knowledgable and made me feel comfortable. That's exactly how it should be. Did I say I LOVE MY RESULTS?! I will only be visiting Dr. Crabtree'a office for my cosmetic and skin care needs!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Crabtree's for over 15 years because he is the finest Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgeon I have ever been to. I continue to go to him because he is trustworthy, tasteful, remarkable skilled, and on the cutting edge of his field in regards to advancements in techniques. I currently live in Orange County, CA - where dermatologists are a dime a dozen- and none of them compare to Dr. Crabtree. Whenever I decide to have a procedure done or would like a consultation I always wait until my net trip back to Louisville so that I can see Dr. Crabtree. Everyday, I see the remarkable results that Dr. Crabtree made and I couldn't be happier. After 15 years I am still thrilled with my results.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Dr. Crabtree is a gifted surgeon with great bedside manner. He listens closely and is very generous with his time. He has an ability to make procedures look very natural and he will be honest with you about what can or can not be accomplished by the surgery. I have seen him for liposuction and am very pleased with the results. I can confidently say that Dr. Crabtree is one of the best surgeons in his field and I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I went to Dr.Crabtree for a free consultation because I had multiple friends that went to him for liposuction and received wonderful results. I had lost weight and had some loose skin on my abdomen but I did not want to go thru the recovery time for a tummy tuck. Dr. Crabtree was very honest with me, he told me that although I would tighten a little with liposuction, I would still have some loose skin and would do better with a tummy tuck. I also liked that Dr. Crabtree does it all while you are awake, as I am very afraid of being put under. I decided to have liposuction with Dr. Crabtree and could not be happier. Of course I do not look like I did when I was 18, but I look 100 times better in my clothes after the procedure. Dr. Crabtree has been doing liposuction for over 25 years and I would not consider going to anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I had Smart Lipo done on my abdomen by Dr. Crabtree in November of 2007 and it resulted in lumpy scar tissue below my belly button. I went back to ask about this about a 6 months later and he said that sometimes it happens. I went back again about a year & a half after the first surgery asking if it could be fixed and he said 'possibly, but he couldn't guarantee it'. It was so bad looking that I asked him to try and he did the lipo again, and not for free, but for half what I initially paid. The result was worse than the first time and now my stomach is so ugly I'm embarrassed to show any of it with shorts or a 2 piece swim suite. It's really disfigured and I'm devastated with the final result. ALWAYS GO TO A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON, not a Dermatologist for any kind of liposuction. By the way: I consulted with 2 Plastic Surgeons about possibly fixing the scar tissue and was told that it wasn't possible. I will be disfigured for life.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I drove 2 hours to have Dr. Crabtree do my work. He did my lipo 10 years ago and it was fantastic. I never looked better! I recently went back for a little touch-up and again, am VERY happy with him AND his friendly/knowledgeable staff. When you get a cosmetic procedure, you go to the doc who does it day in and day out, not someone who does lots of different procedures. If you want lipo, Dr. Crabtree is your guy. I figure if he is good enough to work on Vegas showgirls, he can certainly work on me! Also, you've got to supplement the surgery at least a little (!) with diet and exercise. You will be dazzled with the results! I am 50 and my body looks 30, thanks to Dr. Crabtree.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I had Smart lipo performed in December of 2008. I was left with an uneven abdomen and went back to discuss. Like other patients on this board, the common thing was give it time. Well after 2 years, it still looks much the same. Uneveness, still get some lumping and looking into a real plastic surgeon to make it right. Dr Crabtree did a free touch-up but looking back it did not change anything and glad he didn't screw me up further. I would NOT recommend this doctor. Go to a board certified physician in my opinion... that was my mistake. Friendly man but this is my body we are talking about. They never followed up with me either, I always had to arrange to meet with them to discuss my problem after the surgery. Not a very good practice.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

a fine physian!!! very knowlegble.. I have used doctor crabtree, going on 15 years+++

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I was told I would see results in a couple of days and I didn't. I went back there with questions and concerns and they continue to tell me to give it time. I still have the love handle on both sides of my abdomen and the rolls of fat on my back side. I truly was not satisfied with this surgery procedure. I really expected more satisfying results.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I had smartlipo done by Dr Crabtree and although he is a very friendly man, I was insanely dissapointed with my results. Not only could I not see any difference in my stomach, but I now have wrinkly loose skin and lines on it that look terrible. I am still paying on the surgery and I look worse than when I went there. I went back and spoke with him and he said that it would improve over time but I've even changed my eating habits and work out and it still looks terrible..

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Garrett M. Crabtree's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1977)

Assurant