Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Kowalski

Drove almost 2 hrs for 5 min follow up. Our concerns were not addressed. Felt like we got brushed off. Then when issue arose 2 days later and we were told to drive almost 2hrs back over to the ER so she could look at it she never showed up. We were sent home with nothing done. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

This doctor works at one of the worst clinics that I have ever been to. Deb was very rude and so was dr kowalski. She thinks that she is God and can treat people anyway she wants! She is very unprofessional! I would never recommend her to anyone. Other doctors in the area do not care for her or her husband. She did not take care of me post operatively, I had to find another doctor to treat me since obviously she couldn't do so. They were appauled when I told them how she acted toward me and my family. I would warn anyone to find another doctor because she sucks!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Lisa A. Kowalski's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Effingham, IL