Ratings for Dr. Lynda M. Crawford

I was seen by Dr. Crawford and she misdiagnose me saying that I have warts on private area and could not remove it because of the location. I went to my obgyn who immediately stated that it did not look like warts and remove it to send to the pathologist. The pathological report came back as Skin Tag NOT warts. I will NEVER go back to this lady as she has demonstrated being unqualified in her profession.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

This doctor and her staff are rude. The only good staff she had are working where the doctor and horrible "so called" office manager are NOT bi-polar. The doctor reminds you of Ru Paul-the MA Karen reminds you of a gossip mogul- the office manager "WTF" nastiest person that ever lived DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR -- OR -- OFFICE !!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Crawford is rude and condescending. Be prepared to wait for over an hour and to have multiple visits and copayments. Additionally, she is disrespectful when you ask questions because she's in a rush.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

The most disorganized Doctor's Office I Have ever been to. The Dr is VERY cold, crabby and talks down to you. I would NEVER go back

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr crawford and her staff were very professional. Yes, u wait, however where don't u wait ? I have been treated on four different occasions in this office. My issues are always resolved, samples given, and great care. I recommend this dr to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! I've waited over an hour to see her. Then when I was finally seen by this woman, she tried to rush through my appointment. I had a couple issue to discuss, rather me discuss them in one visit she tries to rush you, and make you come back. When I didn't allow her to rush me she started responding to every question in an exasperated tone as though I was bothering her. I already wasted a $30 co pay to be treated rude one time, I will not waste another payment on this lady and her practice. I had to go to another dermatologist to get my problem resolved. She has poor mural and need to stop her practice immediately, she is not knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I took my son to see Dr. Crawford two weeks ago. I was very pleased with her professionalism, friendliness and her knowledge. I would absolutely take my child to see her again if the problems persist.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Crawford is a straight and to the point person. I might wait long to see her but I always wait long in any doctors office. I like to be in and out with doctor visits and Dr. Crawford does this for me. She examines my face, tells me the treatment I need and if I have any questions she will answer them. I have been going to her for a while and my face was cleared up. my face stopped getting clear when i couldn't see her due to in between jobs so no insurance. I recommend Dr. Crawford to anyone. She is very good.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

DO NOT go to this doctor! When I was 18 I went to her with a rash that I later found to just be from a medication and went away on its on. She told me she DIDNT know what it was and prescribed me the most potent cream possible and within days I had scars all on my thighs and stomach where the cream had touched. I eventually sued her. I am left with horrible stretch marks/scars and an big emotional scar. She told me "I knew the cream could cause that but u didn't think it would. Other local dermatologists are also aware of her "work" and knew who had done this to me before I even said her name. My life is forever changed by her incompetence. I can't wear certain things or won't undress in front of anyone. Please do me a favor and beware.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

This woman is very curt and rushed through my appt after I had waited an hour to see her. She kept asking, anything else? In an exasperated tone as though I was bothering her. I would have appreciated a full exam lady! Now I have to pay another $30 copay to see a competent and thorough derm. I would not reccomend her to an enemy.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Lynda M. Crawford's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Guardian