Ratings for Dr. Sean P. Boyle

Dr is very thorough. Answers questions completely. Refered me to excellent specialists. Usually can get our kids in when sick same day or early next day. Very nice guy. Office people could be a little nicer. I would definitely recommend Dr Boyle.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I went to Boyle when I was very young (23?) and he made me do a series of tests that were done in the office whose only point to me seemed to be to drive up the bill.At one point he asked me to join him to pray for my health. Office staff was rude and condescending. He's alright in a pinch, and people love having a local doctor, so you might give him a try. I was told I would not be able to make another appointment as the insurance I had did not pay for office visits and I had to pay cash.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

My father went to Dr. Boyle years ago was miss diagnosed several times bit finally was referred to specialist with death 8 months later

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I have been going to Dr Boyle's office for years now and he is wonderful. If I am really feeling horrible, someone always finds a way to fit me in. He also really listens to what you say and is very up front and honest with you about things. Some doctor's do not really explain what is going on or why they are ordering tests. If possible, Dr Boyle will actually get you a diagram of how things work, what is wrong, and how he is going to try and fix it. He is wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Sean P. Boyle's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1984)

Ameritas