Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Foster

The average wait time is at the very least 45 mins. When u ask the staff how much longer it's going to be they get hostile. The doctor is excellent, however the office is run very poorly. They always over book. If you do not arrive on time for your appointment you are skipped, however they expect you to sit in the waiting room for 45-90mins. This is the fourth time I have been here and that is the average wait time. As it stands right now I've been waiting for 52 mind. When asked why it's taking so long I was told that the doctor is always behind and ushered into the exam room to wait more, 10 mins so far. The nurse was very huffy as if it's my fault that they cannot efficiently run a doctor's office. I will be shocked if I am seen in the next 30 mins. DO NOT go to this doctor if you don't have an entire day to waste sitting and waiting. I am NOT exaggerating. They need a new office manager or something to change the culture in this office.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

He is very understanding of a patients problems and allows them time to affect the health changes he recommends before prescribing new medicine. He also has a very good patient-doctor relationship.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

I would agree that Dr. Foster is a good doctor, only downside is he is very hard to get an appointment with.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Thorough exams. Easy to talk with. Friendly. Very knowledgeable on latest drugs, techniques. Takes great care in treating individuals and families. Never rushes you during a visit. He's been our family doc for years. I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Michael E. Foster's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1982)