Ratings for Dr. Ian MacLean

Dr. MacLean was our family physician for 25 yrs. When he got sick it was like a family member getting sick. This man is so compassionate and caring! We really miss him as our physician and friend! Glen and Connie

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Had the doc for 28 years when his office closed was like a friend leaving, he was thorough and compassionate and never had to wait more then a day of so for an appointment, had tons of laughs too...always said I was the 6th and he was the 7th Beatle, a great doctor!! Dan

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Best Dr I ever had. Wished he was still practicing full time

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Dr. Ian MacLean was our physician for 27 years until he got sick. We have nothing but the utmost respect for this man who took his time with both of us and treated us like family. We wish him all the best, we miss him as our physician. Glen and Connie Burk

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr.MacLean was my doctor for over 20 years and he always made me feel comfortable. He was a very funny man and he always took the time to actually speak to you. I disagree with the people that say he pushed prescriptions. I knew alot of people that had him for a doctor and it's all good things being said. I will miss him alot. I hope he knows that he was a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Best Dr I have ever had, caring, concerned, went out of his way to ask health questions, and even followed up with phone calls on Sunday to check on my wife.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr MacLean has been my family doctor since the day I was born. He has been fantastic to my family and myself. His compassionate bedside manner and sence of humor made me feel comfortable and able to talk with him. Thank you Dr. Maclean for sending me for life saving treatment this summer, I was sad to learn you were closing your practice while gone. I wish you and your family all the best.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

I will miss Dr. Maclean. He was very caring and personable, did not push prescriptions unless he knew what he was treating. When my spouse passed away, he was wonderful. When I met someone new, he was so happy for me. He also took him as a patient as he needed a doctor. He deserves to have vacations, like everyone else, he worked long hours, and he chose to move in with another doctor to open a clinic. My hat is off to him and I wish him all the best. He was a nice man. If he didn't know how to treat you, he sent you to someone who did. There is nothing wrong with being involved with your personal life, because that is who he is.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

He was a great doctor, and will be sorely missed. As of July 6th, 2007, I'm sorry to report that he has closed his practice due to "personal issues". A wonderful guy that helped me through a very trying time in my life. The question is, who will I go see now? Farewell Ian!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

Dr Maclean has been my personal physician for 25 years and has always taken care of me and my family. He got us through the cancer, quadruple bypass and a host of other ailments without issue. My hat is off to him and the great service he has provided to this community. Enjoy the Dominican Rum Sir! You deserve it. Wayne P.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007