Ratings for Dr. Henry M. Paszko

Excellent doctor: knowledgeable, smart, kind, a good listener, flexible, will work WITH the patient to come at mutually acceptable solutions to health issues. He helped me more in 30 minutes than the last GP did in the last few years. Only doctor that has seemed motivated to tackle a health issue with more than the pat "exercise and diet" that just aren't working. He also verbally validated the suffering i've been through; that's important to me. He also educated me about a med that no one else has really said anything about.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

The staff are very friendly, helpful & efficient. They have a conveient lab right next door. I rarely get to sit down before they call me back- the waiting is min. Dr. Paszko is very knowlegdable and thorough. Doesn't rush you- allows time for questions.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

A very good doctor, however, every time I would have a continuous prescription run out, no prescription would be administered until I could come in for an appointment. Since the prescription I needed is for a condition that my doctor assures me will always need the medication he always prescribes, it got very frustrating to constantly come in and see the doctor for the same condition only to find out that nothing will change again. If I could refill prescriptions for conditions that are not changing and just come in for regular physicals, I would do that. However, not getting a needed prescription refill until I take time off of work to come in and pay for a doctors appointment that always ends in another prescription refill and nothing new began to feel like extortion to me, so I am sadly leaving and hoping for better luck elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Paszko spent the time, and was through, resulting in hunting down a problem which had been elusive for two other docs for 14 years. His staff mirrors his through approach. I'm happy!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Henry M. Paszko's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1987)