Ratings for Dr. Diane S. Ojugbeli

I wish I could give this office ZERO stars. Time after time again I drag myself and my child here assuming maybe Ill have better luck. The wait is terrible and even when they place you in a room be prepared to wait wait and wait some more. One time I had a nurse try to bring another patient in my room then was surprised to find me and my child waiting! They could care less about any patient. Its basically an establishment filled with complete morons save yourself the headache. I've also heard complete horror stories from back when they tried to deliver babies here and how mother's have almost died not to mention how they're little kids would run around with donuts and other food and touch and contaminate everything. Wish I knew of all the lawsuits and malpractices they've had before I brought my child here.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

waited 6 hours for medicine for my 12 year old. watched her suffer for 6 hours because the staff does not know how to use a fax or follow up to be sure the perscription was sent. what happened to just "writing" a script and letting the patient take it to get filled? these people only want money and care nothing for patients. this is NOT the first problem i have had with them. after the last time, the office manager assured me it was just because my doctor was new to their practice. not so! and the receptionist was sicker than the people in the waiting room. coughing and hacking everywhere, blowing his nose constantly. disgusting. waited an hour with only 2 other people in the waiting room. ridiculous. THEN, i can't even get the script for more than 6 hours!??? really? wow. i hope my doctor breaks free from your practice soon so i can resume having a good relationship with BOTH my doctor and their office staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

The actual patient care from Nurse Practitioner has been acceptable, but I have had numerous problems with appointment scheduling, billing, and lab mistakes. Ready to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

excellent dr and caring person. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Diane S. Ojugbeli's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1996)

Oxford