Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Testa

Worst doctor ever. He constantly misdiagnosis simple ailments. I wouldn't let him treat my cat for fleas. Stay away.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Testa has been my & my daughter's doctor for many years. We were out-of-town when my daughter suffered sever chest pains. An ambulance was called & she was taken to what we were told was the best heart hospital in the county where they were preparing to do hear surgery. I called Dr. Testa at his home at 2:00 am. He spoke to the doctors there that were in her room. They assured him that she could travel but they would rather keep her. We came back to Buffalo we went to see him & he put us in touch with a heart specialist, she did NOT have to have surgery...Dr. Testa is STILL our Doctor & My Daughter is STILL alive & kicking. I would recommend Him to ANYONE !!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Testa has been our Family Physician for MANY Years. In all the years we have been going to him he has ALWAYS been compassionate and was there to answer any concerns we had regarding our health issues.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Very poor diagnostician. My husband nearly died as a result of his misdiagnosis. Tests were not ordered STAT as they should have been. He should have been hospitalized. Medications were prescribed that were unneccesary and unrelated to his illness. During one office visit he told another patient to leave because this person was 10 minutes late for his appointment.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

This doctor was always very obstinate and rude during the few visits I had with him. I have come to find out that this doctor was charged w/ 4 counts of professional misconduct that lead to the untimely death of one of his patients. ( See it for yourself: http://w3.health.state.ny.us/opmc/factions.nsf/58220a7f9eeaafab85256b180058c032/e10434bdcdef4e4185256ddc006a6bfc/$FILE/lc154759.pdf )

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Joseph S. Testa's Credentials

• Univ Di Pavia, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Pavia, Italy (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company