Dr. Jack Fatiha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jack Fatiha

Worse Dr I have ever seen in my life, he is just as rude as his staff, he misdiagnosed me, he was screaming and cursing at other patients as me and 5 other people where in the waiting room , he was discussing other patients private issues in the waiting room with other patients waiting, he was making fun of other patients with his staff. This guy deserves a 0 star rating. I wouldn't recommend d this guy to my worse enemy. He is a poor excuse for a Dr. do yourself a favor and find a real Dr. this Guy is a terrible Dr

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Very thorough, professional and caring. The office is state of the art. His staff is diligent and helpful. Dr. Fatiha is dedicated to his patients and gives A+ Healthcare. You arrive with the confidence that whatever your ailment, he will give you the expert care and treatment to progress. You definitely leave his office knowing that your condition will improve based on his orders. Dr. Fatiha is an outstanding MD!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

amazing office, feels like you are in park ave, and the doctor is amazing

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

The best doctor in brooklyn, makes you feel welcomed every time you see him

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Fatiha is amazing, does everything; recommended by friend, saw him on sunday without an appoint. for ingrown toenail, i thought he would give me some pain killer and refer me to specialist, the litlle i know, Dr fatiha was able to do a surgery on my foot, and turnout to be an excellent outcome. the next time i brought my elder mother whom foreever suffers from sever artheritis in her knees,Dr Fatiha gave her a shot in her knee which gave her a releif that she never had.. i love him and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

He is one of few young Drs at this day in age where you feel you can discus anything without reservation, i feel ther's still family Dr that can helps take care of anything without reaching to referral book for any complain. i had better result from his injection to my shoulder than two orthopedics. i have to say i just love him as my dr for everything.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Fatiha is a very caring doctor. He explains everything so you understand what in happening. My husband and I are both borderline diabetics and he is trying to prevent us from becoming diabetics and damaging our bodies from it. He makes you feel very confortable and his staff extends themselves in any way to help you.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Very knowledgable young doctor, yes.. he is compasionate as well, glad to be his pateint, I recommend him!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

I think this doctor is the best that ever happen to me and my family. he listens to every word, he calls back the day after to check on you , he answers my calls even in the middle of the night. I have been to maybe more than 30 doctors he was the only one to diagnos me from the first time, and his treatment was like magic... G-d bless him

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

This dr likes to hear himself speak, but isn't necessarily helpful. He doesn't like to give referrals when the problem is obviously out of his specialty. He tries to diagnose you without hearing everything you're saying and he cuts you off mid-sentence to try to finish your sentences or anticipate what you're going to say.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Jack Fatiha's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)