Ratings for Dr. Joanna Mish

I feel very fortunate to have Dr Mish and Laura in my corner when health issues arise. They are an amazing team and even more so, amazing people! I hope they know they are truly appreciated, as oftentimes I don't get a chance to let them know.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Mish is an exceptional doctor. She is kind, patient and really listens to you.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Mish's patients are lucky to have her. She is easy to talk to and always gives appropriate advice and prescripions. She always does an excellent job.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Absolutely love Dr Mish and her staff! Three generations of us see her. She is extremely patient, knowledgeable and is always open to give other available options for procedures, etc. I very extremely blessed to have her as my Dr. I have been a patient of Dr Mish and Dr Heard.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I feel blessed to have the best family doctor in Calgary and also her wonderful receptionist who is so caring too. Love them both.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Excellent physician...knowledgeable, open to new ideas, prompt, respectful.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

My mom, sister and I all go to Dr. Mish and absolutely love her! She is so open, caring and willing to listen to you and any concerns that you have. She is extremely knowledgeable and thinks "out loud" so that her patients know why she is doing what she is doing and why she is recommending what she is recommending. We all feel so lucky to have Dr. Mish as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Loved her - she delivered both my children! Could not ask for better care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I think that Dr. Mish is a wonderful family practicioner When I was called in to her office following a bad result following a mammogram Dr Mish had all my followup appointments arranged (Ultasound,breast clinic,bone scan etc) she spent a long time with myself and especially with my husband who was extremely worried.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr. Mish is great! She spends time and doesn't have her hand on the doorknob the entire appt. like some doctors do. I feel fortunate that my kids and I have her as our family doctor. I'm especially glad that Karen, who I found extremely rude and cranky is gone and that Laura took over, she's great and very helpful. I was afraid to ask Karen a question but Laura makes it easy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010