Ratings for Dr. Nermin A. Lazarus

Dr. Lazarus is a great listener and overall communicator as well as highly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Lazarus and her staff are excellent. It is way to get an appointment, they rarely run behind and Dr. Lazarus is very caring and thorough. Even when I had to be sent to a specialist the specialist said Dr. Lazarus was very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr Lazarus now works in Marlton, NJ at her own private practice. I go to her for GYN mainly, but will also see her if I'm sick. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. I am definitely one of the most difficult patients for Gyn. I don't cooperate. I scooch away from the stirrups (ugh, I even hate the name), and a 3 minute exam lasts 40 minutes. Dr Lazarus has got to be frustrated but she NEVER shows it. She is so gentle, so patient, and really sweet. This is how much I love her. I live 85 miles away and I still go see her. But now I'm married (yes and I still behave crazy in the office) and live far away, so I need to find a new doctor. And I'm scared out of my mind! But I have to tell you that she is AMAZING. And her office assistants are sweet. And the secretary, Karen, is super duper sweet (calls you hunny and sweetie) and will make you laugh. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Awesome doctor and office staff! Very knowledgeable and excellent accessibility!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Dr. Nermin A. Lazarus's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Marlton, NJ