Ratings for Dr. Frances J. Russo

The staff is incompetent. Dr. Russo is average, not particularly insightful.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

She is the rudest, most insincere, insensitive and uncaring doctor I've ever come across. Where her knowledge is lacking she brushes it off implying that my illness isn't anything to worry about. Waiting time in her office is at least 30 to 60 minutes plus she has also, on 2 occasions taken another patient ahead of me. Neither were scheduled before me, just arrived early and good looking men, instead of the middle aged woman I am. Unreal considering she now shares her practice with her husband. Her staff seems unaware or afraid, I'm not sure which.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Waiting time with appointment was almost an hour the last 3 times I went. She didn't remember a family member who had just been there a week before. Staff is cold. I need to find a new doctor- very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

The entire staff is very friendly and personable. They explain everything to you until you are comfortable. Dr. Russo is very down to earth and easy to talk to. She listens. She really listens. I can't say enough good things about my experience there.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Outstanding, professional, caring and highly competent.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Russo is really one of the best in her field. She always spends time listening to me and explaining any issues I might have. She follows up with all of my testing and reports from specialists. I'm so glad I found her- if this practice moves, I will be sure to move with it!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Awesome doctor--very patient, knowledgeble and genuine. For the first time in years feel as if I have found someone to partner with me in improving/mantaining my health..highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Russo is part of my main doctor's practice. I met with Dr. Russo when my doctor was unavailable. What a nice surprise. Dr. Russo is patient and kind, open to questions and discussion, does not rush through, and is genuine.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Frances J. Russo's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Blue Cross Idaho