Ratings for Dr. Connie J. Novak

She told me I had a bladder infection when I was actually going through a msscarriage.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Her knowledge has saved my life twice, once due to negligence of another doctor on staff. At the birth of my second child, the doctor I was using wanted to give a second dose to induce so he could make a golf game. As he was not even at the hospital, he sent Dr. Novak to administer it. It was after looking at my chart she noticed that a second dose would've put me and the child at extreme danger, more than likely causing death to one of us, due to an existing medical condition. She is human like anyone else and not a miracle worker, but if she is unsure about a condition she has no problem letting the patient know and seeking other opinions, or doing further research to know what she is dealing with.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Watch this doctor she likes to talk about her paitents to other people and says mean things about her patients. She is very unprofessional

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Connie J. Novak's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Seward, NE