Ratings for Dr. Wendy Dawson

Dr. Dawson is an excellent physician who is extremely knowledgeable. She is also sensitive to patients' individual needs and circumstances. I found her to be caring and attendant to all my concerns. I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I have spent over 10 years with Dr. Dawson and frankly she is so lacking knowledge it is pathetic. If you just want someone to treat your cold or catch your babies she would be adequate. However she lacks confidence, skill andhates doing paperwork such as doing a referral. I have had sooo many specialists who have told me directly that I need to get a new doctor it isn't funny just based on referal letters that she has written. I have heard so much whining and complaining from her during MY appt. about how much work she has to do that I finally said to her that she needs to suck it up or quit. This is her second run in the medical field having not found her niche then decided to go to med school. In the mean time I am stuck with her it seems due to the lack of drs in the area that I need knowledge in. God help us.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Dawson represents the epitome of what a true professional should be: Caring, compassionate, honest and most importantly acknowledges when she doesn't know something, but then seeks out the answer.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Simply the best doctor one could ever have. I feel extremely fortunate that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr Dawson is amazing ..I started seeing her in my teens and now 3 kids later we all see her.She is very compasionate and her bedside manner is impecable. She takes your concerns very seriously and I will continue to reccomed her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Wendy Dawson for over 15 years. She is hands down the best Dr. I have ever had. She treats me with so much care and compassion, I could not ask for a more kind hearted and knowledgable Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Dawson is amazing. She is always present when discussing my health concerns. I know she is very busy but she never acts rushed. Dr. Dawson is truley a gift to the medical profession. She could teach a course on how to be kind. She truly exemplifies a great person and doctor. I feel blessed to be her patient.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. D is the best doctor I have ever had. I first went to her when my previous GP retired and was having a problem pregnancy, which unfortunately ended. However, she takes care of both my husband and I, and actually listens to what we say. Hopefully she keeps working for a long time.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Dawson has been my doctor for over 10 years. I was fortunate to have a friend refer me to her. She has a very professional but personable demeanor. Very easy to understand and explains things well. My 2 adopted children are also now in her care. I am at ease knowing we have a Doctor who truly cares.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

This doc is a professional, with compassion and a genuine concern for her patients.She is also busy and some sometimes you wait a bit. She is always ready to listen and if she does not have the answers she sets about finding a doc who does.Well done Doc Dawson, you could give lessons to many other Docs who dont give patients any time or interest.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010