Ratings for Dr. Jane C. Reed

I cannot imagine going to any other doctor for my female issues. She is helpful, nice and always takes time to explain or answer any of my questions ‘

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Reed for about three years for my well woman visits. In my experience, the staff has always been courteous and professional, however, during my last visit, Dr. Reed's bedside manner was horrible. I've decided to switch doctors. I don't know what the reason for her behavior was...long hours? overworked, underpaid? I don't know...but I only had ONE question and you answered it so rudely and never stopped opening the door and just walking out. If I needed another appointment to ask a question, then at least tell me that. Tell me how it works for you because a lot of us don't know. We just think, I have a Ob/gyn related question....I need to ask my doctor. Hey Dr. Reed? How do we ask you questions? because in the past when I have tried, you are rude and basically walking out the door mid sentence.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

At first I really liked dr Reed. That was before my bladder sling surgery. She messed me up and was really rude to me as if it were my fault. When she couldn't fix the problem she referred me to "the best there is" in downtown Houston. Well, that dr obviously needed a copy of my records from dr Reed. So I got them. And read them. I was absolutely flabergasted at what I read. The records were full of rude remarks about me!!! Don't trust this woman. I now am unable to have marital relations at all. The drs I have seen tell me it's because of the bladder sling failure. I am still in search of a dr that can help me. I found one dr. A plastic surgeon who says he can repair the damage. My luck, he doesn't take ANY insurance. Still looking. BEWARE!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Kind, gentle, highly skilled in her ability to share her knowledge and expertise. I so trusted Dr. Reed and her staff that I referred my daughter to her as well. Thank you Dr. Reed and staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Reed could not have been nicer and more helpful! She did not rush me and showed an interest in my well being! She made me very comfortable, and I found her to be very personable! Since I am new to the area, she provided references for other physcians whom I will need in the future! Dr. Reed exhibited extreme knowledge and expertise! The staff was also very nice, efficient, and helpful! I absolutely recommend Dr. Reed!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I just called to make a appt. based on a referral and the lady that answered the phone was EXTREMELY RUDE, not helpful at all! She needs to be fired. I will take my business elsewhere. I'm only rating the STAFF here as I didn't get to make appt. however this survey needs rating on all to accept comment so please disregard the other three ratings below the staff rating.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

If you want the absolute BEST there is ..... Dr. Jane Reed is it! I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a new doctor in her field! I have had several problems and she has and still is helping me through them all!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I currently have no insurance. But I did when I saw Dr. Reed regularly w/the birth of my daughter & for well women visits. I don't recall the carrier right now though. Dr. Reed is very professional although sometimes, she's a little bit too business (could be a little more personable). But I saw her on a regular basis & she is very knowledgeable in her field of expertise. Her staff has always been friendly. One of the main reasons why I like going there. Also, when Dr. Reed wasn't available, I'd see Dr. Garnier. She is very personable as well as professional and quite knowledgeable as well. I ended up having a C-Section after 22 hrs. of labor (I was high risk too). And I felt very confident w/Dr. Reed (she actually delivered my daughter). And I would trust her or Dr. Garnier if I'd have anymore children in the future.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

She has delivered 2 of my kids and when I misscarried she and her staff stayed after hours to see me. I abdolutly would recommend her and am grateful she is my obgyn

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Reed is an excellent doctor. However,the nurses are RUDE AND NOT HELPFUL. The front desk staff has been pleasant and helpful every time. I recommend DR.REED to everyone but she needs change her STAFF.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Jane C. Reed's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal