Ratings for Dr. Michael Krawczuk

My family has been going to Dr. Krawczuk for years and I have recommended him to several people. He is knowledgeable and trustworthy. He consults with his patients and helps them understand the service they require in order to maintain good dental hygiene. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Been going to Dr.Mike for years now , super nice guy you can tell he has a passion for dentistry and making others confident in there teeth. His other staff are also very accommodating especially Rosa his assistant very friendly !

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr.Krawczuk is very knowledgeable and experienced dentist. He is very attentive to the patient' situation and always tried to help as much as possible. I has never seen him in bad mood and his smiling face always calms down me since I am very nervous before any procedures. Thanks a lot Dr.Krawczuk and your great team!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr.Mike Krawczuk is an awesome dentist I'm reading the other reviews from other people on here and I couldn't disagree more. Dentistry is a tough business trying to make an uncomfortable situation comfortable to even the sourest of people. He makes conversation and remembers stories you told from previous visits. Over all he's a very personable man. Also the work he does is very commendable. my kids are comfortable with him which is huge for me they even have a little treasure chest for them to pick a toy out at the end ! I recommend dr.krawczuk to all my friends and would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Very good dentist and nice office. Have been at his patient for over ten years and no problems. He is very gentle.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Krawczuk is a very straight forward doctor. Extremely kind, gentle,knowledgeable, accommodating and patient. I'm always laughing while in the chair. He looks after my entire family. I miss Lorrain, as she was such a sweetheart. The other secretary, Margurite needs to learn better people skills and not be so dismissive. Otherwise, I'm there for the dentist himself and his awesome assistant Rosa. I won't go to any other dentist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Look for another dentist!!!!! I have heard people complaining constantly about money. He gives the wrong impression. Slimy with his "politeness". Ignorant. Bullying with the insurance, and taking advantage of it. The "stuff": rude, ignorant, stupid, with the exception of the old one, who is gone!!!! I have heard from arguments in his office that they reported him, or going to. Go from there. There plenty of other Dentists in R.H.!!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

He's one of the best dentists ever i've went to him ever since i was about 4 yrs old

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

To be honest he is a great dentist. I asked for an estimate from him for a procedure he said it would cost $50-60. I got the procedure done he charged $111 for each tooth a total of $333. I was so upset. I though I trusted him but he tried to take advantage of my insurance. Never went back!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Excellent service! Very patient with my children. Very friendly, does a great job.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011