Ratings for Dr. Paul McArthur

Besides being extremely intelligent, professional, encouraging, and knowledgeable, he is one of the kindest, most decent human beings I've ever encountered. An amazing diagnostician. Our family feels totally confident in his hands. He is so loved in Walkerton and area.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Saw him in emerg . He was very helpful and explained everything .Seems to care about his patients

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Paul is the greatest doctor one could hope for. He was such a help to me.You always feel welcomed and truly attended to. He listens and asks the proper questions. A truly magnificent man!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Doctor Paul has a wonderful bedside manner, very nice and easy to talk to. Long wait to get an appointment, have had to see nurse practitioner who in turn discusses things with him. So far has not been able to help much with my problem. While this is disappointing for me, I still hold doctor Paul in high regard and have great respect for him. Has been amazing and helpful with the rest of my family.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Doctor Paul is the best doctor in the area. Very knowlegable and easy to approch

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

He is my family doctor and I thank my lucky stars that I found him and that he had room for me. He is patient, helpful, thoughtful and kind.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

This doctor is a hero. He is a good man and uncomprimised by ego.I am blessed he is my families doctor

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

When I was pregnant with my first child I was seeing a midwife in the Kitchener. I was having early labour for a month and she was convinced I was lying and it was just Braxton Hicks. Dr. Paul took over my care at 38 weeks upon request and helped me to deliver my baby boy safely. He is a great doctor, and now being pregnant with my second I have moved up from Kitchener just to be able to have him deliver my next child! Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

He is the worst doctor I have ever seen... He pushed me deliver my child an old fashion way even though my baby was too big. She is 5 now and I am still suffering and need an another surgery to fix the birth trauma problem.Because of him I am still suffering he shouldn't practice.

Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Paul is the most compassionate and dedicated doctor I've ever known. He has medical knowledge, far more than most doctors, but he also keeps trying to learn more, to help his patients . Walkerton is where he and his wife are from and we hope to keep them both for many more years. I've never met an intelligent kinder, more interesting doctor. You actually feel that you are in the presence of greatness when you are around him . He is a man of substance

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009