Ratings for Dr. Corrina Iampen

Dr Corina is nice and good .Kèep the good work up.I am my family appreciate the good service you render onto us .i am glad we have Dr like you in Canads

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I have been to a few clinics in Calgary and have to say Dr. Iampen is very knowledgeable and professional. The staff are friendly as well. She has been on time, offers advice with your concerns. She’s incredible.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I wouldn’t trust any of the positive reviews on this site. Agreed that she is nice at first, then pushy...

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr Iampen has been great so far for my Schleratherapy. Appt's are mostly on time, (1 was only a few minutes late) she is very friendly, honest, knowledgeable, and professional. I would recommend her for Schleratherapy. (I have been to a few other Dr's for Schleratherapy consults and she, by far, was the most knowledgeable, hence why I go to her)

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Just stay away.......she's a great deceiver, and a very skilled liar

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I would like to state I have been a patient of Dr. Iampens both at her old clinic and the new facility she is at for approximately 10 years. If the employee that has made a comment below is the employee I think it is I want the general public to know I made a formal complaint to Dr. Iampen about her and the toxic dynamics of the staff at that time. Dr. Iampen does have high professional expectations out of her staff as she does herself and I knew she would not condone their behaviour and I felt I needed to bring this to her attention. I also want to say that after she had a change over of this staff and the toxic environment they exhibited amongst one another it became the most well organized and professional facility I attend . She did have other staff leave after that but due to career goals. Interstingly enough she has had staff transfer with her to the new facility that she is at. Hmmm I wonder why if she is really that terrible. When I first had a consult with Dr. Iampen I was going to tell her what I needed. Thank goodness I changed my perspective around. She was honest with me and advised me what was going to give me the best results. Its been 10 years and I look better than I did 10 years ago. I think if patients are going to see her and dont really want the advise they need to hear perhaps they need to consider if they are ready to really look at the issue and not make such derrogatory abusive comments on a website. I think this speaks for itself about the person making the comment. Thanks Dr. Iampen for everything you have done for me and my friends. Allana

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Please if you wanted be safe and feel safe never ever us this clinic .

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I worked for Dr. Iampen for only one month and during that time three girls where hired and then quit within a week. She has a continuous turn over of staff. It was a very abusive environment, she made all of us cry at one point or another with a very aggressive approach. She addresses all of her clients with a kind smile and uses the word "hun" for everybody but do not be fooled, this is part of the munipulation. She also cancels her appointments often, with no regard to her clients. Dr. Iampen hires girls with little to no medical experience and throws them in sittuations with very little training and knowledge such as offering advice on what expensive skincare lines and treatments people should be using. I have extensive medical experiance thanks to a decent education and I felt as if this situation was consistently unsafe. I assure you, better options do exist in this city.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

This doctor is condescending and arrogant. I would not recommend her if you wish to be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Worst doctor ever! !!!She is fake and nuts. . Calls everyone"hun" and only pretends to like you if you are stupid enough to buy her stuff.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016