Ratings for Dr. Corrina Iampen

Just stay away.......she's a great deceiver, and a very skilled liar

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I would like to state I have been a patient of Dr. Iampens both at her old clinic and the new facility she is at for approximately 10 years. If the employee that has made a comment below is the employee I think it is I want the general public to know I made a formal complaint to Dr. Iampen about her and the toxic dynamics of the staff at that time. Dr. Iampen does have high professional expectations out of her staff as she does herself and I knew she would not condone their behaviour and I felt I needed to bring this to her attention. I also want to say that after she had a change over of this staff and the toxic environment they exhibited amongst one another it became the most well organized and professional facility I attend . She did have other staff leave after that but due to career goals. Interstingly enough she has had staff transfer with her to the new facility that she is at. Hmmm I wonder why if she is really that terrible. When I first had a consult with Dr. Iampen I was going to tell her what I needed. Thank goodness I changed my perspective around. She was honest with me and advised me what was going to give me the best results. Its been 10 years and I look better than I did 10 years ago. I think if patients are going to see her and dont really want the advise they need to hear perhaps they need to consider if they are ready to really look at the issue and not make such derrogatory abusive comments on a website. I think this speaks for itself about the person making the comment. Thanks Dr. Iampen for everything you have done for me and my friends. Allana

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Please if you wanted be safe and feel safe never ever us this clinic .

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I worked for Dr. Iampen for only one month and during that time three girls where hired and then quit within a week. She has a continuous turn over of staff. It was a very abusive environment, she made all of us cry at one point or another with a very aggressive approach. She addresses all of her clients with a kind smile and uses the word "hun" for everybody but do not be fooled, this is part of the munipulation. She also cancels her appointments often, with no regard to her clients. Dr. Iampen hires girls with little to no medical experience and throws them in sittuations with very little training and knowledge such as offering advice on what expensive skincare lines and treatments people should be using. I have extensive medical experiance thanks to a decent education and I felt as if this situation was consistently unsafe. I assure you, better options do exist in this city.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

This doctor is condescending and arrogant. I would not recommend her if you wish to be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Worst doctor ever! !!!She is fake and nuts. . Calls everyone"hun" and only pretends to like you if you are stupid enough to buy her stuff.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I went to her clinic for a cosmetic consult, I was early (15 mins? is that early, I had to fill out forms) they kept the door locked until the exact second of my appointment, it was break time for her receptionist, thank god I drove so I waited in my car. I went for a consult & Dr. Iampen clearly has studied the art of hypnosis, as she told me my treatment (laser $1500 & specific skin care line $500). She then touched my arm like Reveen, so --I was to do as she told me! I asked her if I could do the laser treatments without the skincare line, she said to me "if you don't buy the skincare I won't take you on". Um okay, see you later I thought, and I would never go to such a pushy, narcissist. This woman is possibly a sociopath and does not appear to have any human emotions. I would never see this whack job again, there is something missing there, I got the heeby jeebies from her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Iampen is amazing, simply put. She is incredibly knowledgable and is always happy to answer any questions. I usually bombard her with 100 questions in my appointments and she never makes me feel rushed or bad for asking so much. I trust her judgement so much and she always makes her decisions based on her patients and not for her benefit. (i.e. sometimes suggests cheaper alternatives, doesn't pressure you into purchasing her products) She is so sweet and is always gentle with any of her procedures she performs. I will never go to anyone again in Calgary. Her staff is okay… not overly friendly but not rude. The clinic is gorgeous, and has a nice atmosphere. Highly highly recommend Dr. Iampen to anyone, especially people looking for fillers and botox. She is the best!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Dr. Iampen was referred to me by a friend and I am so glad for that. Dr. Iampen is always so friendly and caring when I visit, and I trust all her recommendations for products and treatments. I will keep returning to Dr. Iampen and Elle Ambiance now and in the future.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I have been going to Dr Iampen for a couple of years now and I have nothing but good things to say! She is an expert in her craft and I trust her 100% with my face. She is so friendly and treats me like a friend, I always look forward to my appointments for her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014