Ratings for Dr. Joachim Fuchs

Dr. Fuchs was able to understand my concern for the health of a loved one. He took great steps including his personal time, to diagnose a difficult and advanced cancer. The Beverley Medical Centre then helped us connect with the only surgeon that could save her life. She walks among us today, with an unmatched record in postoperative longevity. Thank you, Dr. Fuchs!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I have seen this doctor for many years now. I have ongoing issues with heart disease and back issues. He has been very quick to refer to specialist and has always taken issue with any delays i have experienced in getting attention. I like his casual manner and his advice. I was away from the area for many years and came back to someone that remembered me and my case. I have always been very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

He is the first doctor who has really listened to me and is truly helping me heal. He listens. He is concentrating very hard, not distracted. I have read other people's experiences and I am sorry if they didn't feel heard. My experience is that I have been heard for the first time, not dismissed and that I actually deserve to be heard and not shoved whatever prescription is hot in the big pharma world. I am thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dissmissive to issues and concerns. My family has been going to him for years and EVERYTHING is a "food Allergy" Significan issues have been missed due to this bogus diagnosis. VERY slow to accept that issues require attention such as specialists. Sometimes I feel this jeopardizes my health.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

He is excellent may not look like he is listening, but he is and trying to come up with solution given the resources and time drs have to spend with each Patient. Our government only allows x number of minutes to be billed and many times he has gone way beyond that and does not get paid for that time

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Fuchs is distractable, non-attentive and generally rude.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Very good Dr. Attentive to needs and finds the best solutions to your needs and concerns

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Terrible doctor.Does not listen.Dismisses you out the door as quickly as possible.Missed a medical emergency by pushing us out the door and my mom ended up seriously ill in hospital.he should have listened.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

dr is great he listens and does the best reoment the best soluctions to the challenges I have have

flag | Submitted March 25, 2014

I have been seeing this dr for several years I have gone to him about my problem and problems which my children have, I have a toddler who is pidgin toed and is slow with his words I have request to have for him to see a specialist for his feet and a hearing test this was 6 months ago and nothing has been done unfortunately we are changing family doctors I can handle my dr not doing anything about my problems but when it comes to my child's well being and development there's no excuse

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014