Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

Choosing to see Dr. Solomon about my nose was one of the greatest decisions I have ever made. Having a terribly deviated septum as well as an all around awful nose shape made me very nervous however, Dr. Solomon was clear and very straight forward with how he would approach the surgery. He and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable, confident and happy that my surgeon was not only a surgeon, but also and incredible artist.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I recently had a Buccal Fat Removal by Dr. Solomon. I have had a few procedures done by other surgeons and I cannot begin to tell you how impressed and happy I am with my results. At 6 weeks post-op my face is defined and my cheekbones are accentuated! I was afraid of asymmetrical results or looking "gaunt" but Dr. Solomon's expertise left my face looking youthful and slender. The results are very natural yet the difference is amazing. The procedure itself is only a few minutes and I did not need any pain-killers post-op. Although Buccal Fat Removal is quick - I would not trust my face with just anyone. Do your research! Thank you Dr. Solomon and Nurse Jacklyn, I am beyond happy.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr Solomon is really good, absolutely love the work he did on my nose. Staff has been very helpful as well I’ve been asking them lots of questions. Nurses are amazing too. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I wanted a rhinoplasty for the longest time but I was hesitant because I had a box shaped cartilage tip which I knew would require a very experienced surgeon. I felt very comfortable during my initial consultation with Dr. Solomon and right away knew that he would be my surgeon. I was very happy with my results. However, due to the type of nose I had, my nose began to droop over the years. It was nothing too obvious but something I noticed a lot myself. Although Dr. Solomon had previously explained to be that the you cannot reach perfect results with domestic surgery, he was still kind enough do a small revision rhinoplasty to lift the tip a little bit. I love my nose! It looks very natural and I always receive compliments about it. I would highly recommend Dr. Solomon! His staff is also very professional and nice.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Both my daughters have had nose jobs by Dr. Philip Solomon and he is just such a spectacular surgeon. My husband and I spent months researching as we wanted the best plastic surgeon in Toronto for our girls and Dr. Solomon is just that. His staff was so helpful and kind and put my girls at ease. His office isn’t just for surgery either, so I will be going back to enjoy some treatments at their medspa.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I had a consultation with Dr. Solomon for primary rhinoplasty and it was an absolute waste of time and a good amount of money. The consultation was supposed to last 30 minutes, however I was seen for about 10-15 minutes intermittently within 2 hours (most of it which was spent waiting). Him not smiling or being personable didn't bother me as much as the fact that he did not provide ANY information on the surgical/ recovery procedure, or really anything at all, unless specifically asked. When asked a question, he would not even make eye contact, would be scrolling through his computer screen and make you feel as though you were wasting his time despite it being a PAID consultation. Lastly, I paid extra to have computer imaging done of my nose. Not only was the technology poor (he kept saying "there's not much I can show you through a computer"..... okay, then why did I pay so much more for this service), but if I provided any input or opinion on what I would like changed, his ego took a shot and instead of working together, he became that much more shut off. I definitely would not recommend this doctor to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I smashed my nose at a kids play place and was referred to Dr. Solomon. Within 3 weeks I was on an operating table. Although it was a significant injury (fracture and displacement) my breathing is the same as before and no one can tell I had a facial injury. I am truly thankful to Dr. Solomon and his team for turning this horrible experience into positive outcome.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I went to Dr Solomon's office to repair a torn ear lobe after a minor injury. Every member of his team was very kind, professional and supportive at every stage of my experience. It has only been 2 weeks post-procedure and I am already very pleased with my results. Thank you Dr. Solomon !

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

In early March 2018 Dr.Solomon removed a large tumor on my jaw.During the meeting I had with the doctor he explained the operation to me.He was straightforward and told me I would have some lost feelings in the side of my face and ear.It's been 5 months and it is getting much better as he said it would.He did a fantastic job on me.I was pleasantly surprised.I have no regrets about having the procedure done.Plus the staff were great.Treated me very well.The staff and Dr.Solomon show great respect to the patient.Well done job all around.I would have no problem referring Dr.Solomon to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Dr. Solomon is a very professional and caring doctor. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process of my rhinoplasty. I completely trusted his judgement in what needed to be done to get the results I was looking for and I could not be happier with how it turned out. I was happy with the entire staff that I encountered in the office and I highly recommend Dr. Solomon!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment