Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

I told Dr. Solomon one month post op...YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!! The Rhinoplasty operation he performed is perfect. He did what other Doctors could not do! Going to him was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. He is very self confident,skillful,patient and pays close attention to detail. He and his lovely assistant Jacklyn could not have been nicer or more professional. I know of two other patients of his who just rave about him. The office staff was good too. Once again...Best Doctor I have ever chosen...Doctor Solomon...Float like a butterfly... yet no sting like a bee... Solomon is the best, at Plastic Surgery!! You Are The Greatest!!!!!!!!

Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thank you for the kind words. Appreciate it. Glad my nurse took great care of you as well.

Submitted June 10, 2016

Where can I start? He is the best doctor I have ever been to. I've visited many plastic surgeons before encountering Dr.Solomon to do nose surgery for me. Never have I seen anyone as kind as him. He doesn't rush through the consultation and really makes sure that you understand the procedure before letting you go. When he did my surgery, I waited for three months before understanding exactly how great my nose looked (since it was swollen the first two months). My nose looks unbelievably beautiful now. It was ALL worth it! I highly recommend you all to visit this wonderful Doctor. Thank you Dr. Solomon.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

My husband had surgery yesterday on his throat which was over a month early due to a cancellation. I would highly recomend Dr. Solomon as he is very easy to talk to and explains everything that he is going to do in words we understood. I am so happy that the hospital we go to gave us his name . I can't say enough good things about Dr. Solomon he is the best.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Solomon is amazing. He honestly changed my life. I always hated the way my nose looked, and after my surgery done by Dr. Solomon, I was absolutely pleased with the results. He made me comfortable throughout the whole process, and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I came to know Dr. Philip Solomon in 2007 when my family doctor referred me to him for treatment of my Warthin's tumour. He carried out a surgery (parotidectomy) to remove the mass for me and it all went very well. I recovered very well and, despite the incision alongside my ear, my face did not show any scar at all. Last month (June 2016), for the same reason, Dr. Solomon had to perform the same surgery for me (on a different side). It also went very well and I have now completely recovered. I have always been impressed by Dr. Solomon's knowlege, capability and skills. He is a caring doctor that patients could trust. I am pretty certain that Dr. Solomon is one of best otolaryngologists and plastic surgeons in Toronto and I would recommend him to anyone without hestitation.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thanks so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure treating you. Its very nice to receive your feedback.

Submitted July 19, 2016

Absolutely love my nose. Dr . Solomon is extremely professional, kind and talented. I'm glad I did not trust anyone else with my face. I did a lot of research before choosing my doctor and I absolutely do NOT regret my decision :)

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thanks so much for the kind words. My satisfaction comes from my patients happiness with their surgical outcome. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide positive feedback.

Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Solomon is one of the most kind, thorough, detail-oriented, and professional doctors I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Dr. Solomon has performed surgery on me twice, and I could not be happier with both the beautiful presentation of my nose, as well as my perfect ability to breath clearly. Dr. Solomon has improved my life tremendously. I sleep better, and I am more beautiful and confident because of him. He is a gifted doctor, and a good person. I cannot recommend him more highly!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thanks for taking time to post your review and positive experience with Dr Solomon.

Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Solomon was the only surgeon I approached for my Septorhinoplasty. A friend recommended him so I decided to book a consultation. After my initial appointment with him I knew right away that I wanted him to do my surgery. He went over the entire procedure and made me feel very comfortable about the whole process. He will answer any and all questions you have for him. His admin staff and nurse Jaclyn (who removed my splint) were extremely cordial and helpful as well. I am so happy with my results! My nose looks very natural, which is what I wanted. So happy I went with Dr. Solomon. He is amazing at what he does and I highly recommend him!!

Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thanks for taking the time to post your experience. Dr Solomon and his staff appreciate the kind words.

Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Solomon is a wonderful surgeon and professional. I went to him almost 3 years now and I still love the results of my septo-rhinoplasty. His bed side manner is caring and he takes a genuine interest in his patients. Not only that, but his website and credentials speak for themselves. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have this procedure done.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I had my thyroid surgery done by Dr. Solomon last month. The scar is fine and I appreciate Dr. Solomon and his team in the Mackenzie Health Hospital. Special thanks for the Anesthetist Dr. Yeung and his Japanese surgical assistant ( I forgot his name) ,they are very nice. Also thank you for his office staff for speedy appointments. I am very pleased with the result and highly recommend Dr. Solomon.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Glad you are doing well. Appreciate the positive feedback.

Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients