Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

I went to Dr. Solomon for a consultation for a facelift several months ago. I felt very comfortable right away as he immediately put me at ease and explained what I can expect from this surgery and the recovery process. The day of my surgery went smoothly and his staff was outstanding. They were so kind and attentive. It’s now 4 weeks since my surgery and I easily look 10 years younger. I feel completely revived and rejuvenated. Dr. Solomon is a talent and a gift to those looking for cosmetic surgery in Toronto.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

After bumping my nose quite a few times down the road, I began to have many issues with breathing and the appearance and finally decided it was time to do something about it. The first meeting with doctor Solomon was all around great in regards to the staff at his clinic, and his assessment of my nose. He listened to what I wanted and provided his professional insight. The surgery and healing process was WAY easier and better than I could have ever imagined. Would absolutely recommend to anyone. I had rhinoplasty to shift the bridge of my nose back into place as it was broken and moved to the right and septoplasty. When having the tubes taken out of my nose, the nurse at the clinic was extremely gentle, reassuring, and answered all questions.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Dr. Philip Solomon is an amazing doctor! Very experienced, professional, understanding and nice! I’m very pleased with the way my nose looks now. It’s smaller, more feminine, and it looks natural. I’m so glad that I chose Dr. Solomon for my rhinoplasty procedure.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

I recently came in for a rhinoplasty consultation and I had the most amazing experience! Dr Solomon is really nice and professional. He is really attentive and knows what he is talking about. Nurse Vesta played a huge role in making me feel really comfortable. I was really nervous and she helped calm me down. I also told her about how I was thinking about getting lip fillers as well. She was really knowledgeable about the two procedures. She took the time to answer every single of one my questions and answered them with so much detail. Overall, great experience and can't wait to come back to get my rhinoplasty!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

I saw Dr Solomon originally to discuss otoplasty, but ended up getting chin lipo and facetite as well, as this area was of concern as well. From the beginning, Dr Solomon was kind and patient. He listened attentively to my complicated health conditions, was honest and upfront about potential complications, and never once pressured me into making a decision to proceed. The day of the procedures his laid back manner really put me at ease, and the flow of conversation between himself and his nurses helped alleviate most of my anxiety during the procedure (the gas helped too). His aftercare is second to none. He answered my email questions within an hour on the weekends, and even while on vacation in Mexico! His two facilities are spectacular. So clean and elegant. And his staff are amazing. Although I am still recovering, his work is beautiful. My ears are amazing and I definitely have a more defined chin and jaw area already, even with some post-operative swelling still evident. I am definitely going to stick with Dr Solomon to do any other face and neck “upgrades” in the future.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

4 weeks after a Facelift and I’m in awe of my results. Dr. Philip Solomon is an exceptional surgeon and person. I had met with a few surgeons but chose him because of his expertise, his reputation and was very approachable and easy to talk to. I healed very quickly and every time I visited his clinic, his staff was so warm and friendly and made me feel wonderful. Many thanks to Dr. Solomon for helping look as young as I feel.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Amazing doctor i love my results.. My pre consultation i felt very rushed and had minimal information about my nose procedure/surgery compared to other consultations. I did not like how one of the staff asked me how i was able to pay for my procedure, what my job is, if i live with my parents or pay my own rent.. unreasonable that i get asked more about my income and less on my pre/post consultaions.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

I had my septorhinoplasty procedure with Dr. Solomon just over a year ago. My polyps were removed, deviation of septum fixed, and the bump on the bridge was natural-lookingly reconstructed. Going into the surgery, I had my family and friend's love in my heart and the trust I had in Dr. Solomon and his team of experts disappeared residual nervousness on surgery day. Our appointments were/are mostly short, except for the one two weeks prior to the procedure. He answered all my questions and the forms provided for after care on the day of surgery were quite informative. To be honest, I'm not surprised the appointments were short because he has years of experience and knows what he's doing. He is an expert! One of his nurses told me to call her a day after the surgery, if she didn't, to let her know how I was doing. I ended up calling, but I understand she had to attend to other patients with more complex surgeries. But when I called her to double-check the state of my sinus infection a month or so after the surgery, she took the time to listen to all my concerns and took her time to explain what seemed to be happening. Also, Dr. Solomon's nurses explain post-care aspects in short videos on his Instagram page which is helpful. Rocky and Nancie are also wonderful in answering questions and double-checking everything, when required, before giving a set answer. I'm happy with the decision I made, be happy with yours!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Solomon is an amazing surgeon, my results are A+++++ I had a Rhinoplasty about 5 years ago, the surgery part was about as fun as you would expect, but soooo worth it for the perfect results. The staff were great, especially Jacklyn who helped a lot post op, checking in, calming me down and answering all my silly questions. The second surgery was a Septoplasty, I needed a second surgery due to a few childhood injuries, the inside of my nose was a disaster. The surgery part went just as smooth as the first and my breathing is infinitely better now =) Also I should mention that some point in between the two surgeries I had 2 super gross moles removed on my jaw line, he did an excellent job on those too! -L

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Overall, my experience with Dr. Solomon went really well! It has been 2 months now since my surgery and of course I can't see the fully recovered version of my nose yet, but I can confidently say I'm happy with it. My main issue was my bump. I explained to Dr. Solomon that I would like the bump shaved off, the tip of my nose raised a bit (to create a nice curve from a side profile view), and to push it in a bit (making the nostrils shorter, but this was a slight modification). For my recovery, it went a lot better than expected! I had watched many YouTube videos on nose job journeys and some recoveries are absolutely horrifying. For me, I only got swollen and bruised mainly around my eye/under-eye. The swelling lasted longer than the bruising, but I was able to gently put makeup on after a week and a half. I was prescribed Tylenol 3 pills just incase the pain got to another level, but I never had to take them. I only took a regular Tylenol when I had a headache, and part of the reason why I got headaches is because I originally wear glasses and had them off completely during the week I had my cast on. As for my visits with Dr. Solomon, they were very short and to the point and sometimes I felt a little rushed, but I understand he is a busy guy. The ladies who work there are very nice and informative. The consultation fee was $100 and it was by far the cheapest fee I had come across in my research prior to going with Dr. Solomon. I hope this helps those who are interested in getting their nose done. A little bit of advice, eat healthy during your recovery, have a parent there to help take care of you during your time with your cast on, and arnica tablets helped me a lot with my bruising and swelling!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment