Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

I told Dr. Solomon one month post op...YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!! The Rhinoplasty operation he performed is perfect. He did what other Doctors could not do! Going to him was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. He is very self confident,skillful,patient and pays close attention to detail. He and his lovely assistant Jacklyn could not have been nicer or more professional. I know of two other patients of his who just rave about him. The office staff was good too. Once again...Best Doctor I have ever chosen...Doctor Solomon...Float like a butterfly... yet no sting like a bee... Solomon is the best, at Plastic Surgery!! You Are The Greatest!!!!!!!!

Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thank you for the kind words. Appreciate it. Glad my nurse took great care of you as well.

Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Solomon is such an amazing doctor! When I first went to his office I was nervous about getting my rhinoplasty surgery, especially since I am only 18. However, his comforting smile, knowledge, and experience made it so much easier to go through the surgery. After the surgery I feel so much more confident and happier.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

When I first decided to do the rhinoplasty surgery, I was very nervous. However, Dr. Soloman's knowledge and ability to comfort me with his wonderful smile made the process much easier! I feel so much more confident and I am happy with the results!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I unfortunately did not have a good experience with dr Solomon. he was in a big rush to see me and after the operation I barely saw him. the result is not what I expected nor wanted. I have to see another surgeon to repair my nose and it makes me more upset because I have to pay again. please do your research and see a few surgeons and get a feel for your surgeon. I really did not listen to my instincts and ignored all of the warning signs about this doctor. don't make the same mistake that I did!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Solomon did a septoplasty and turbinectomy for me and I can finally breathe! :D Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I had a problem with my nose and Dr.Philip Solomon fixed it. Since I was a child I had to difficult breathing. After the surgery in the Kazakhstan, it only got worse. Three months ago I met with doctor Solomon, and he told me I need one more surgery. I sad I agree. Today, I can breathe, and it is thanks to Dr.Solomon/ Thank you very much. You are the best.!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I am a 45 yr old female looking to rejuvenate and refresh my skin and maintaining a natural appearance I was very hesistant and anxious to have work done on my face I spent a lot of time online reviewing treatment and surgeons I consulted with a few top surgeons I decided to put my trust in Dr Solomon My experience was truly amazing I started with Pelleve skin tightening and Vampire Facial done by Jacqueline who is a registered nurse She was very competent and felt at ease during the entire procedure The results were remarkable Had botox and fillers done by Dr Solomon and Jacqueline I love the way I look and feel ! I would highly recommend Dr Solomon and his Staff to anyone looking to enhance his or her appearance

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I went in to see Solomon about 2 weeks ago, the front staff were rude and miserable. Being the first person you see as soon as you enter his office was just a not a good experience and already made me feel very nervous about my consultation. I wanted to see Solomon because my sister got rhinoplasty done as well as my friend and although they both complained about how Solomon was very impatient barely made eye contact and didn't look very interested I still gave the benefit of the doubt and booked a consultation. When stepping into his office I mentioned to him I had breathing problem (I was referred by my family doctor btw ) and I also I wanted to change a little bit of my side profile he barely looked at my nose just shoved two things up my nostril and told me I definantly have breathing concerns, which I already knew that lol it was the main reason why I came to see him. Doctor Solomon lost a patient because of his terrible service from not only himself but his staff as well. Doctors should always make patients feel welcomed, comfortable!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I am a woman of color, and i was skeptical with facial surgery, wasn't sure how i will look like with rhinoplasty, Dr. Solomon made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions and i had my surgery done on the 3rd of May and I've already seen an improvement I am happy with my nose now Dr. Solomon thanks Job well done you good with what you do! You have great staff too!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

When I was ten years old my brother hit me in the face with a gold club, breaking my nose in three places. I couldn't breathe out my right nostril and the bone was sticking out. Now that I am sixteen, I didn't think my nose could ever be fixed, I didn't think it could ever be the same as it once was. It's been one week since my surgery and I can already breathe with minimal swelling and bruising. Dr. Solomon did such a fantastic job, my nose looks exactly how it once did and I can finally go back to sleeping with one pillow instead of four. I'm so grateful to him. My nose looks perfect. At first when trying to find a surgeon I was a bit hesitant to choose Dr. Solomon upon reading a few bad reviews, but those people have no idea what they're talking about! Please trust me when I say that Dr. Solomon is the top plastic surgeon! Thank you so much for allowing me to sleep properly for the first time in years.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment