Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

I told Dr. Solomon one month post op...YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!! The Rhinoplasty operation he performed is perfect. He did what other Doctors could not do! Going to him was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. He is very self confident,skillful,patient and pays close attention to detail. He and his lovely assistant Jacklyn could not have been nicer or more professional. I know of two other patients of his who just rave about him. The office staff was good too. Once again...Best Doctor I have ever chosen...Doctor Solomon...Float like a butterfly... yet no sting like a bee... Solomon is the best, at Plastic Surgery!! You Are The Greatest!!!!!!!!

Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thank you for the kind words. Appreciate it. Glad my nurse took great care of you as well.

Submitted June 10, 2016

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Solomon! I had rhinoplasty surgery done and could not have asked for a more incredible result, from the minute I met Dr. Solomon I had confidence in his skill and expertise. I put my full trust into him and never felt scared or uneasy once! My nose turned out exactly as I hoped it would and I would 100% recommend Dr. Solomon to absolutely anyone :)!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I had Perlane injections in the melomental folds, by a reputable doctor back in 2008 - with a rare adverse reaction causing granulomas to form. To note I do have the lot number, expiry date, etc from the initial Doctor - ensuring it was Perlane that was injected. Initially a recognized dermatologist in Toronto tried removing through a series of hyaluronic acid treatments - only causing scar tissue to develop. Unsuccessful, my case was then reviewed by a number of highly regarded cosmetic surgeons in the city through the years - all not wanting to take on my case, recommending I "live with it". That is until I met The caring Karina Zorn - who took me on as her personal cause and introduced me to Dr Solomon, back in 2015. Dr Solomon clearly outlined the same risks I had heard time and time again involved with extracting the masses that had formed.....The difference is he actually understood how this had impacted me and if these risks were to occur it would still be an improvement to what I been living with over the years. Two procedures later (left side - the worst was done Oct 2015, followed by the right in 2016), I can't thank Dr Solomon enough for taking my case on and truly changing my life for the better. After living with the deformity for a number of years - the impacts this had on me were well beyond vanity alone. For anyone faced with the same concerns - I urge you to reach out to Dr Solomon. He has pictures of my before and after - he is able to share with you. For me my only regret is not having met Dr Solomon years ago.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

It has been a pleasure of mine to become a client of "Dr. Solomon. He has made a rather nerve wrecking experience somethings I have become comfortable with and created experience a memorable experience. I had rhinoplasty done with him about four months ago and I never been happier he is a life saver!!!! I am so happy with my results. Truly thankful for his hard work and dedication and would recommend to all. Dr Solomon is the bed and everybody NOSE IT!!!! lol

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

This doctor is AMAZING. I literally can't believe how I look when I look in the mirror now! He gave me the most gorgeous nose job I could have imagined. I'm so happy!! I'm so happy I chose him for my rhinoplasty, and I highly recommend choosing him as a surgeon. He's really an artist. He and his staff are awesome, they take care of you from start to finish and make sure your comfortable and happy. Thank you Dr. Solomon!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr Solomon performed a revision rhinoplasty on my teenage daughter. We chose Dr Solomon to do this surgery because of his many years of experience with this type of surgery and because of his many success stories and many happy clients. With going to a surgery for the second time I knew we couldn't take any chances and we had to go to the most skilled doctor we can find. After looking into it for a long time we decided that Dr. Solomon is exactly the doc we were looking for. When we met with him he gave my daughter the feeling that she was in good hands, he was very approachable, patient, nice and calm. He answered all her questions and concerns, listened to her expectations and explained to her what he thought he could do to improve her nose. Dr. Solomon is super professional, during the surgery he had to face many many challenges and he did it in the best way possible! He is really caring and his patients' satisfaction is very important to him. My daughter is extremely happy with the results, he made her the nose that she was always hoping to have. He gave her a gift for life! Definitely the best doc out there!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Aesthetics is personal and yet underscored by tremendous media under carping that it is overwhelming to determine or assess what is inherently important in ones personal approach to beauty. That said, it is essential that when selecting a doctor for aesthetic work, that the doctor be well versed in his profession while ensuring an honest approach that is pragmatic to the patients needs. Dr. Solomon is perhaps the most professional, caring, genuine doctor in cosmetic procedures. His approach is couched in honesty that resonates far beyond the treatment he provides. In fact, he is fundamentally aware of how media functions to create false constructions that contest reality and often compromise a patient’s lens. I see Dr. Solomon as a doctor who is not only skilled in his profession, but one who affords his patients with an honest caring lens that fosters the ideals of genuine medical care. Cosmetics is a massive media related venue that inevitably trespasses on sensitive issues that often times only functions to enhance insecurities rather than stimulate one’s self esteem, which s the core of what cosmetic work is really about. Dr. Solomon is well aware of media manipulation and offers his patients optimal care that is tailored for the individual while always being sensitive to patient needs. His motive or muse, fuelled by providing the best possible procedure that is not only physical but conducive to the patients personality. It is for this reason that Dr. Solomon is perhaps one of the best providers in cosmetic work. His candid approach and expertise in the profession moves far beyond the expectations of aesthetic work, enveloping care that is with out a doubt life altering, pragmatic and with competitive rates. He is the best cosmetic doctor with a staff that works diligently with him to ensure that every patient is provided with the best experience possible. Rocky, Marisa, Jacqulyn and Jennifer work tirelessly along side Dr. Solomon, providing the best pragmatic experience possible in a genuine professional manner. Cosmetic doctors need to be experts, but above all need to be moral in their aesthetic approach because it is after all a delicate profession harnessed to self esteem and is fundamentally about servicing the needs of people. Dr. Solomon is a people orientated expert who never fails to evaluate what is important each and every time. A visit with Dr. Solomon and his dedicated staff is a visit that will culminate with success and personal satisfaction each and every time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Wow, where can i even begin? Dr Solomon has done a FANTASTIC job on my nose!!! Everything about this surgery was perfect. I did not feel anything at all during my surgery, with absolutely NO pain after!! It's amazing! He is so incredibly professional, generous, calm, and just simply the best surgeon out there! I could honestly not be happier with how my nose turned out. This has been one of the best decisions in my life and there is NOT even one tiny regret. I love my nose and i feel a boost in my self-confidence with how my nose looks like. He is so skillful and talented! My family and especially me are EXTREMELY happy with the results!! We honestly recommend him to anyone for rhinoplasty! His work was excellent and he is the best. Thank you soooooo much Dr. Solomon! You're the best!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Solomon is a star. I conducted extensive research on rhinoplasty and septoplasty in Toronto prior to selecting Dr. Solomon, so I knew he was who I wanted to go with based on existing reviews and his credentials/experience as listed on his website in comparison with his competitors in Canada. When I went in for the consultation he was extremely professional and to the point, and understood my knowledge level on the subject matter quite quickly, ensuring that he was giving me the information I was looking for and avoiding being redundant. On the day of the surgery the process at the hospital in Richmond Hill ran extremely smoothly, and Dr. Solomon completed 6-8 major revisions on my nose in approximately 50 minutes. The anesthesiologist was also wonderful and did his job efficiently and without hickup. I woke up within 1.5 hours and felt great - no side effects whatsoever despite massive work done on my nose. I have to say the most bothersome time-period in the recovery process occurs at about the 3-4 week mark where you expect to be back to 100% functioning and you are not. Otherwise, Dr. Solomon did an amazing job and I highly recommend him as the best rhinoplasty/septoplasty surgeon in the province if not the country.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

• Dr. Solomon performed Septoplasty, Dorsal Resection, Turbinate Reduction and Tip Plasty procedures to my nose. I am pleased with his and his staffs' professionalism and credentials and I highly recommend Dr. Solomon and will (in fact already have) refer him to my friends and family. • Initial Consultation – Dr. Solomon was friendly, thorough, punctual and professional. He listened as I shared with him my expectations of a facial surgeon and what I hoped to achieve in terms of improving my appearance. He examined my nose/ face and explained the type of procedures he would perform, method of treatment in effort for me and him to achieve my/ our desired results and he outlined the possible risks. It is important to note that my nose was identified as challenging case due to a hemangioma on the tip of my nose, which I was born with and which produced a greater thickness of my skin and a bulbous nose type. Because of this I was as very concerned about the level of difficulty my nose presented. I extensively researched Dr. Solomon’s work, his patient and surgical videos, his photos of his before and after results, and then met with him face to face to discuss my options, I was not only confident in his ability, credentials and leading edge techniques and expertise, I was also impressed with his unique ability to communicate with me as a patient. An so, I confidently selected Dr. Solomon as my doctor to perform the procedures, listed above, as it was clear to me that he was the most experienced and qualified Doctor to perform my surgery with the best possible outcome. • Day of Surgery/ Outpatient – The process was efficient from start to finish and I was cared for from the moment I arrived to the moment I left the hospital. • Immediately Post-Surgery at the hospital – Dr. Solomon’s nurses were attentive, gentle and caring towards me as I came out of the anesthetic. Dr. Solomon visited me post-surgery in the recovery area to learn how I was doing and he took his time to explain to me how the surgery went and assured me he was pleased. His visit was truly valued by me, especially after a reconstruction of one’s face. This moment had tremendous impact as it reiterated my confidence in his expertise. • The Pre-and Post-Operative Instructions – Instructions were provided: post consultation; 1 month prior to the surgery; and at my arrival to the hospital. The instructions were clear and concise, leaving no room for guessing. I also received a call three (3) days post-my-surgery from Dr. Solomon’s Nurse, she checked in on me to see if I had any questions or needed anything from their team. Again, I appreciated this level of care and service from Dr. Solomon’s team. • 6 week check-up – Dr. Solomon explained my procedures and he answered all of my questions. He was consistently thorough, attentive, professional and genuine.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients