Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

Amazing result because of his excellent knowledge and experience.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I just had a Rhinoplasty with Dr Solomon 2 weeks ago and I can’t believe how easy the entire process was! My nose is beyond beautiful, I barely bruised and have very little swelling. Dr. Solomon is an incredible surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Solomon performed my revision rhinoplasty just over a year ago and I am thrilled with the results. I had always been self-conscious of my nose growing up and had finally worked up the nerve to have my original rhinoplasty surgery 10 years ago, but was never pleased with the results. I remained self-conscious about my nose but, let’s face it, this surgery is not for the faint of heart and I was extremely hesitant to put myself through it again. It was not until recently, when I saw the fantastic results of the rhinoplasty Dr. Solomon had performed on a friend of mine, that I felt motivated to see what could be done to truly correct my nose. I’m so very glad I did and greatly appreciate the expertise, support and professionalism I received from Dr. Solomon and his staff through the entire process.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I underwent a septo-rhinoplasty by Dr. Solomon, and was extremely happy with my results. I felt very safe with him and he was very patient in answering all of my questions. It's been 5 weeks since my surgery and my nose is exactly what I wanted it to be!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I’m a 48 year old woman who had a facelift with Doctor Solomon as I was feeling older and looking older than I am. I didn’t want to spend the rest of my days feeling this way as I’m a very youthful and active person. It’s been 2 1/2 weeks and my face is still healing but it’s already looking wonderful. I don’t have hanging skin beneath my chin and my face looks sculpted, but naturally so. My advice to anyone thinking of getting a facelift, go for it! It’s worth every penny. My kids and even their friends compliment me every day. My husband is jealous now, and is thinking of getting one too. Excellent, excellent surgeon Doctor Solomon is.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I’ve been wanting dimples for 2 years and now I have them! After meeting a few other surgeons I chose Dr. Philip Solomon who is the best surgeon in Toronto hands down. I love my dimples so much that I have now booked a nose job with him in the summer. All you have to do is see his work and his before and after pictures and they say it all.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

After much consideration I sought to have a Facelift surgery with Dr. Philip Solomon. I had surgery with him 2 years ago for a nose job and he did a fantastic job. It’s been one month now and I’m very happy with how I have healed and how I look. My scars are well hidden and healing very well. My turkey neck is no longer and my face is looking younger already. Much appreciation to Dr. Solomon for his hard work, his availability and kindness following my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

After many years of contemplating & research , I finally decided to have my nose done. I had a hump on the bridge of it that I just couldn't stand to look at on my side profiles any longer. I chose Dr. Philip Solomon to perform the surgery after reviews and meeting with him. He asked if I wanted a natural look or a look that everyone knew was a nose job and unquestionably I wanted my natural nose without the hump and perhaps a little less body on the tip. We as well looked at enhancing my profile with a chin implant and some neck lipo. He preformed the surgery at Mackenzie Health and it went like clock work - no waiting and very organized! Without question he knows how to deliver results that are natural and impactful. Its been 6 weeks and I love my nose ... my chin will take some getting used too - swelling in both need to further come down but I LOVE the job!!! These effects can absolutely change how you feel about yourself emotionally as well as on the outside and I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend him for Rhino and face!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I had a septorhinoplasty with Dr. Philip Solomon just over a week ago. Both my aunt and best friend had nose jobs with him in the past year and I love the shape and how natural they both look. He’s the nicest man and so easy to talk to. He was also so reassuring when I was feeling most anxious right before my surgery. I just had my splint removed and I honestly fell in love with my nose. It’s exactly what I wanted. I can’t stop looking at it but I know I have to. Thank you Dr. Solomon!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Solomon has great skills and tons of experience. I love how my nose turned out. Only thing is that he’s very busy and doesn’t have much time for his clients. I always have to wait at least 15 min for my appointments. But there’s a good amount of after care appointments and a 24h line to address concerns. Even with the waits and brief appointments I would still pick Dr Solomon with further surgeries. I felt comfortable with him and the fact that he knows what he’s doing.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment