Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

I told Dr. Solomon one month post op...YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!! The Rhinoplasty operation he performed is perfect. He did what other Doctors could not do! Going to him was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. He is very self confident,skillful,patient and pays close attention to detail. He and his lovely assistant Jacklyn could not have been nicer or more professional. I know of two other patients of his who just rave about him. The office staff was good too. Once again...Best Doctor I have ever chosen...Doctor Solomon...Float like a butterfly... yet no sting like a bee... Solomon is the best, at Plastic Surgery!! You Are The Greatest!!!!!!!!

Submitted September 9, 2015

I would highly recommend this doctor . I have received revision rhinoplasty and could not be happier with the results. Caring considerate artistic and meticulous. I have refered two friends who. Feel the same way as I do .

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I had my Rhinoplasty done by doctor Solomon last year, I am very pleased with the results and highly recommend him. I put off my surgery for years as I was very scared and nervous but after meeting Dr. Solomon he assured me I was in good hands and I just felt very comfortable with him. If you are thinking about plastic surgery Dr. Solomon is the doctor for you.

Submitted May 10, 2016

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Best surgeon, I could have scar on my face but the way surgery done could not see scar on my face. Also very knowledgeable Doctor. Excellent job he done on my surgery. Best best best doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I went to Dr. Solomon 1 year ago, he is so nice and I felt very comfortable talking to him. He did rinoplasty on me I LOVE MY NOSE, he did such a great job that people look at me and say you look great. They don't even notice I had my nose done. Now that's what I call a perfect nose job. I highly recommend him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I was referred to Dr Solomon for thyroid surgery. Dr Solomon was very knowledgeable, clearly explained everything about my upcoming surgery and took the time to answer any questions that I had (no matter how simple!). He has a calm & caring manner that put me at ease on the day of surgery. His office staff were extremely helpful and willing to answer any questions or address any concerns that I had. I am just one month post surgery and already the scar is almost unnoticeable thanks to the skill of Dr Solomon.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

It was a pleasure to have Dr. Solomon as my surgeon. He performed a septorhinoplasty in 2014 and a touch up rasping procedure in 2015. He made me feel comfortable during each meeting with him and he was very honest about what he could do to make me look my best. I followed his advice and couldn't be happier with the results. He is seasoned professional who is well known in the industry - he was highly recommended by my family physician. He made me look and feel great and I'm so happy that I trusted him!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I went to Dr. Solomon for fillers and Rhinoplasty. After years of wanting to get it done I finally got the courage to see 2 plastic surgeons to get their opinion. I went with Dr. Solomon because several people referred me to him and I was told he is the best at doing noses. I booked my appointment for January 2016 and now I am 2 months post op and I am amazed with the results. Dr. Solomon and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and anytime I called in with a question someone was always there to help me. I am so grateful I decided to go with him. I truly can’t explain how amazing it feels to look in the mirror and see the nose I have wanted for years. I would highly recommend anyone to him and I have already referred two of my friends. He really is the greatest at what he does and he changed my life and how I feel about myself.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr.solomon did a fantastic job. He is always busy but well worth the wait. So glad I choose him. My rhinoplasty went off without any complications. He did two surgeries to correct all my issues and I couldn't be happier. Only regret is that I did not do it sooner.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Let's put it his way, if you have an appt at 8:00 am he wont see you until 9:00 am and most likely be on his phone in his car. I felt appointments were VERY rus..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He needs not be near any face!!! Period. He should be forever banned to ever again preform any cosmetic procedure,rhinoplasty. Incompetent and I believe him to ..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Are you for real ratemd? You are deleting even negative reviews about the thyroid that i had chance to read it. I had a chance to take snap shots of all negativ..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend this doctor . I have received revision rhinoplasty and could not be happier with the results. Caring considerate artistic and me..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my Rhinoplasty done by doctor Solomon last year, I am very pleased with the results and highly recommend him. I put off my surgery for years as I was very..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon is the ultimate professional and is work is impeccable. I have had several procedures with him and I would highly recommend him for any facial work..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best surgeon, I could have scar on my face but the way surgery done could not see scar on my face. Also very knowledgeable Doctor. Excellent job he done on my s..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Solomon 1 year ago, he is so nice and I felt very comfortable talking to him. He did rinoplasty on me I LOVE MY NOSE, he did such a great job th..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Solomon for thyroid surgery. Dr Solomon was very knowledgeable, clearly explained everything about my upcoming surgery and took the time t..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was a pleasure to have Dr. Solomon as my surgeon. He performed a septorhinoplasty in 2014 and a touch up rasping procedure in 2015. He made me feel comforta..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Solomon for fillers and Rhinoplasty. After years of wanting to get it done I finally got the courage to see 2 plastic surgeons to get their opini..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.solomon did a fantastic job. He is always busy but well worth the wait. So glad I choose him. My rhinoplasty went off without any complications. He did two s..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Got septorhinoplasty 2 months ago by Dr . Solomon, he did an amazing job and i received a better outcome then i thought. He gave me what i asked for and I could..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon is an extremely skilled surgeon. He listened carefully to my concerns and delivered exactly what I wanted with respect to my rhinoplasty surgery. I ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Solomon and could only praise him for his excellent professionalism, knowledge, bed side manners and the follow up process. His atten..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had Otoplasty done by Dr. Solomon and couldn't be happier withe the results. I felt extremely comfortable from the pre-op through to the post-op stages and wo..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Solomon is the most dishonest , manipulative doctor in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you until he gains his trust but h..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you want to get your face ruined, go to Dr Solomon.... Teribble person!!!"

December 29, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I consulted with Dr. Solomon for a septorhinoplasty. He was very patient and answered my questions. I decided to go ahead with the surgery. My second appointm..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible Dr..If you want to get your face ruined, go to dr philip solomon. Don't delet my comment dr solomon as you did previously...you are very unprofesion..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Solomon is the most dishonest , manipulative doctor in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you but has hidden agenda that on..."

November 27, 2015

November 6, 2015

November 6, 2015

November 5, 2015

November 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Solomon is the most dishonest , manipulative doctor in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you but has hidden agenda that on..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recently had the please of getting a facelift done by Dr. Philip Solomon. I did lots of research before I chose Dr. Solomon. His demeanor is excellent and I c..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon is one of the most dedicated surgeons I’ve ever met. After the crash, I was hideous. Few surgeons would look at me, let alone touch me. Yes, my case..."

October 26, 2015

October 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon is the most dishonest manipulative doctor in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you and is kind only until he gets your mo..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon is the most dishonest manipulative doctor in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you and is kind only until he gets your mo..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Solomon is the most dishonest manipulative Dr in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you and is kind only until he gets your money ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon performed a revisionary rhinoplasty and otoplasty concurrently on me, and the results were fantastic! A year on, he did further lobe reduction on my..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Meeting Dr Solomon was so positive and delightful that with unquestionable trust in him, I quickly become open to any of his corrective suggestions. He inject..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After my daughter underwent rhinoplasty surgery about a year ago and myself having a facelift 3 months ago by Dr. Solomon, we are so happy with our results that..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I told Dr. Solomon one month post op...YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!! The Rhinoplasty operation he performed is perfect. He did what other Doctors could not do! Going..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First off, I would like to thank Dr. Solomon and his team for an amazing experience. It is hard to find words to explain how grateful I am to the amazing work ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "came for consultation today, wait for 1 hour, and the consultation onl takes 10min!!!!! I know he been seen many people, but it's my first time do plastic surg..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a septoplasty along with minimal rhinoplasty . The septoplasty was not done as septum is still crooked.. have hard time breathing. Some People have point..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Solomon six weeks ago and I'm thrilled with the results, even though there is a lot of healing to be done. The best part is t..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Look at all the 1 ratings he has! Beware of this doctor. "

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently took my teenage son to see Dr. Solomon for a consultation for plastic surgery on his ear. My son and I found him to be soft-spoken, pleasant, knowle..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has caused so much pain and suffering for my friend "

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been less than 2 months since I had a mid facelift/necklift and Active FX laser. I am thrilled beyond belief with my results and what Dr. Solomon was ab..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ruins peoples life with radiesse injections and is a horrible doctor! Please don't let let this doctor do any procedures on you!!!!!!! "

June 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't know what to say it's a long story I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS MAN EVER! Selfish and self centred. He only likes certain patients and he does a good job o..."

June 13, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.solomonfacialplastic.com" to "http://www.solomonfacialplastic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M5B 1W8". Address has been updated from "None" to "30 Bond Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19057647799".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went in to see Dr solomon for the first consultation he spend 60 second and telling me what to do with my nose and after he called me sweetie I will see you n..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery for my thyroid with Dr. Solomon. Since than I have had severe complications, I feel like something is choking me and can swollen food properly. He..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty and chin reduction by Dr. Solomon in July 2014. From the first appointment Dr. Solomon was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain ..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went for consult for radiesse and botox . I waited for couple weeks just so i can see the dr as i have allergy and wanted to discuss . Never mind that the dr ..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "If you want to get your face ruined, use Dr. Solomon."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "When i was 14 I got my nose done, i was bullied about it for a long time. Dr.Solomon has easily changed my life, I couldnt be happier with it. Best purchase I h..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr.Solomon many years ago for ear, nose &throat, told me I need sinus surgery didn't even take time to explain or request any imaging I was rushed , barel..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Underwent surgery to remove two parathyroid glands from my throat. Dr. Solomon did an excellent job, and the scar is very minimal. I have heard horror stories f..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We have been very happy with Dr. Solomons work. My daughter had her ears done, my son had breathing problems that needed to be addressed. He then decided to c..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my nose done sept 2014. I wanted to change the shape of my nose since I was 30 years old. I decided to go with Dr Soloman we met a few times then did so..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really nice guy and knows what he's doing would definitely recommend him to anyone"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a problem with my crooked nose and Dr. Solomon's skill in what he does fixed my problem. I will agree that the consultation sessions are in-n-out fast, bu..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon may be busy but that's because he's the best. He always andwer d my emailed promptly when I had any questions or concerns and seemed to genuinely ca..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This is my 3 surgery with Dr.Solomon and I think that this is the final one. My nose looks awesome and I can finally breathe. Thank God for Dr.Solomon ."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Underwent rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Solomon, who couldn't achieve the results he reassured me were possible. My consultation appts with him..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My husbands appointment was for 1:20 pm at hospital In waiting almost 2 hours I observed DR Solomon Doing nothing but lounging around When he finally called m..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Will never go back to dr Solomon . It was recommended by a friend of mine . I went for botox and filler . Luckily I had only botox . I developed same day reacti..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Drsolomon is absolutely no no . Don't go His entire stuff is cold , rude like whatever it's your loss . Was there for botox .He was not more then 5 min didn't e..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor . Please people believe the negative reviews . He is all over the place and you putting your face your health at risk by going to him .his is co..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went in for a consultation . He sits down and starts talking to me about how were gonna fix my nose. I was like no....im here for my chin. He looks down at his ..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon. 3 words. I love you. In september, you changed my life. You gave me confidence, and you gave me a perfect, adorable, small, pretty, natural, wonder..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "DR SOLOMON he rushes and feel like its a drive through. He is supposed to dona septoplasty but didnt do it. Stil have a crooked septum and result stil have c..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Why Is my review being deleted . I will soon write my review and my story with Solomon ."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a neck lift done by Dr. Solomon. Had this ugly looking "turkey neck" thing, - other that this issue I was/am happy with my looks-60 year male. Other cosme..."

October 21, 2014

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Solomon as he was recommended by my endocrinologist because I needed to have a nodule removed from my thyroid. I was extremely impressed with..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Well I'm glad I see positive reviews about dr Solomon . Soon will write my entire experience with him . I by accident found this site to rate dr and will very s..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recommended by a friend. Her daughter had nose surgery and were SO pleased with not only the surgery results but with Dr. Solomon. My friend said he was s..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a goitre removed on my thyroid. The procedure was on time, quick and well done. I have a small scar hardly noticeable. Nice work. As I know he has a l..."

September 7, 2014

January 18, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 28, 2013
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 31, 2012
  • City changed from "Brampton" to "Thornhill"

July 6, 2012
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "Thornhill"

May 19, 2012