Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

I told Dr. Solomon one month post op...YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!! The Rhinoplasty operation he performed is perfect. He did what other Doctors could not do! Going to him was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. He is very self confident,skillful,patient and pays close attention to detail. He and his lovely assistant Jacklyn could not have been nicer or more professional. I know of two other patients of his who just rave about him. The office staff was good too. Once again...Best Doctor I have ever chosen...Doctor Solomon...Float like a butterfly... yet no sting like a bee... Solomon is the best, at Plastic Surgery!! You Are The Greatest!!!!!!!!

Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Solomon is an extremely skilled surgeon. He listened carefully to my concerns and delivered exactly what I wanted with respect to my rhinoplasty surgery. I would highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a truly qualified and skilled doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Solomon and could only praise him for his excellent professionalism, knowledge, bed side manners and the follow up process. His attention to details, his unique approach to making the time to support the patient before and after the surgery is commendable. My anxiety about the upcoming surgery was minimal due to the support I received from him and as the result my healing and recovery process was very smooth. The staff in his office has great interpersonal skills and is always available to answer questions and accommodate appointments suitable to the needs of the patient. Everyone smiles there and it creates a great atmosphere for patients that have to face such an invasive procedure. Dr. Solomon created the atmosphere of trust and this gave me lots of reassurance. The outcomes of my surgery exceeded any of my expectations. I wish that he could share his ways of communication, techniques and clinical skills with other physicians so the patients could benefit from more doctors like Doctor Solomon. I highly would recommend Dr. Solomon to everyone who is looking for the best outcomes following a surgery. Thank you so very much for your dedication and care DR Solomon

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I had Otoplasty done by Dr. Solomon and couldn't be happier withe the results. I felt extremely comfortable from the pre-op through to the post-op stages and would 100% recommend him. He has wonderful bedside manner and is a seasoned professional. You can trust that your in good hands with him!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I consulted with Dr. Solomon for a septorhinoplasty. He was very patient and answered my questions. I decided to go ahead with the surgery. My second appointment was very rushed and I felt uncomfortable even asking any questions. On the day of my surgery, the nurses had to call Dr. Solomon to come and see me before my surgery. He briefly looked at my nose before he started surgery. I needed a lot of work done! I wanted to improve on the appearance and function of my nose. Dr. Solomon reassured me before surgery that he would do the best he could with my nose. I came through the surgery just fine. No pain, no nothing! Recovering from the surgery wasn't bad at all. It's been almost 3 months since my surgery. My nose looks pretty good but I can't breath as well. I have collapsed valves and need to have more surgery. I also have a skin adhesion where my dorsal hump used to be, that looks like a dent. So, I traded in my hump for a dent. Dr. Solomon is a very skilled surgeon and he made my nose look nicer, but that's about all I have to say about that........ Expect to be rushed and disrespected. Don't expect to have good results from your surgery, either cosmetic or functional. You'll be very lucky if you're happy!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Hi there, we are sorry you're not totally satisfied. We take your concerns seriously. Dr Solomon will do anything necessary to rectify any breathing problems or aesthetic concerns. We encourage you to please come in to the office for a follow up and let Dr Solomon reassess you.

Submitted December 9, 2015

Recently had the please of getting a facelift done by Dr. Philip Solomon. I did lots of research before I chose Dr. Solomon. His demeanor is excellent and I could just sense he would do an excellent job on me. Sure enough, I walked out the same day of the surgery with no pain at all and much to my surprise I felt wonderful and had no issues with the surgery. His staff is absolutely amazing also. I am so pleased with the finished product and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Solomon to any other person who wishes the same procedure. Thanks again Dr. Solomon.

Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Solomon is one of the most dedicated surgeons I’ve ever met. After the crash, I was hideous. Few surgeons would look at me, let alone touch me. Yes, my case required a technically difficult procedure. Dr. Solomon was kind, rational, intuitive, proactive, supportive and genuinely interested in my well-being. I am now fully able to return to my job at the SAAB factory. I’m back on track, baby! - J. Gipple

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Solomon performed a revisionary rhinoplasty and otoplasty concurrently on me, and the results were fantastic! A year on, he did further lobe reduction on my ears at no extra cost. Thank you Dr. Solomon! I was really pleased with the results, and with Dr. Solomon's professionalism, demeanor and care for my concerns. He improved upon another surgeon's work, which I imagine would require a great deal of skill and knowledge as a revisionary procedure is more complicated. My advice to anyone expecting perfection from any surgeon: don't have surgery done!!! My nose and ears are still not front cover perfection, and never will be, but Dr. Solomon transformed those features that they are now much closer to that ideal. I am loving my new look, and made the right choice in Dr Solomon. I highly recommend him as the surgeon to work with what you you've got!

Submitted October 14, 2015

Meeting Dr Solomon was so positive and delightful that with unquestionable trust in him, I quickly become open to any of his corrective suggestions. He injected 5 viles of Bellafill that have improved my face. Today at the 3 month review appointment I again stated that money was no objected and was willing to make further facial improvements. 'No', he said 'it's best not to over inject your face'. He gently offered laser as an option and mentioned after procedure expectations. I found Dr Solomon to be sincere, caring and kind and someone with integrity who views his patients needs above his own! I highly recommend Dr Solomon as a lovely person and doctor with ALL ROUND exceptional standards!!!

Submitted September 29, 2015

After my daughter underwent rhinoplasty surgery about a year ago and myself having a facelift 3 months ago by Dr. Solomon, we are so happy with our results that we felt we should share our positive experience with others. My daughters nose is now is perfect proportion with her facial features which has created such a natural and feminine result. She couldn't be happier!!. As for myself, my facelift has healed so nicely and the recovery was much easier than I ever expected. You can barely see the scars, my neck has a swan like appearance and my jawels are finally gone!! The best part is after my surgery, I have been mistaken as sisters with my daughter!!! I'd also like to share that Dr. Solomon's operating facility is beautiful and made us feel like VIP. Lastly, the staff were very accommodating to our needs. I couldn't have asked for more!! Thank you Dr. Solomon you are a very talented surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon is an extremely skilled surgeon. He listened carefully to my concerns and delivered exactly what I wanted with respect to my rhinoplasty surgery. I ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Solomon and could only praise him for his excellent professionalism, knowledge, bed side manners and the follow up process. His atten..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had Otoplasty done by Dr. Solomon and couldn't be happier withe the results. I felt extremely comfortable from the pre-op through to the post-op stages and wo..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Solomon is the most dishonest , manipulative doctor in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you until he gains his trust but h..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you want to get your face ruined, go to Dr Solomon.... Teribble person!!!"

December 29, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I consulted with Dr. Solomon for a septorhinoplasty. He was very patient and answered my questions. I decided to go ahead with the surgery. My second appointm..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible Dr..If you want to get your face ruined, go to dr philip solomon. Don't delet my comment dr solomon as you did previously...you are very unprofesion..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Solomon is the most dishonest , manipulative doctor in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you but has hidden agenda that on..."

November 27, 2015

November 6, 2015

November 6, 2015

November 5, 2015

November 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Solomon is the most dishonest , manipulative doctor in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you but has hidden agenda that on..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recently had the please of getting a facelift done by Dr. Philip Solomon. I did lots of research before I chose Dr. Solomon. His demeanor is excellent and I c..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon is one of the most dedicated surgeons I’ve ever met. After the crash, I was hideous. Few surgeons would look at me, let alone touch me. Yes, my case..."

October 26, 2015

October 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon is the most dishonest manipulative doctor in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you and is kind only until he gets your mo..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon is the most dishonest manipulative doctor in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you and is kind only until he gets your mo..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Solomon is the most dishonest manipulative Dr in the face of the earth . Has a good front (persona) to impress you and is kind only until he gets your money ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon performed a revisionary rhinoplasty and otoplasty concurrently on me, and the results were fantastic! A year on, he did further lobe reduction on my..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Meeting Dr Solomon was so positive and delightful that with unquestionable trust in him, I quickly become open to any of his corrective suggestions. He inject..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After my daughter underwent rhinoplasty surgery about a year ago and myself having a facelift 3 months ago by Dr. Solomon, we are so happy with our results that..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I told Dr. Solomon one month post op...YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!! The Rhinoplasty operation he performed is perfect. He did what other Doctors could not do! Going..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First off, I would like to thank Dr. Solomon and his team for an amazing experience. It is hard to find words to explain how grateful I am to the amazing work ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "came for consultation today, wait for 1 hour, and the consultation onl takes 10min!!!!! I know he been seen many people, but it's my first time do plastic surg..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a septoplasty along with minimal rhinoplasty . The septoplasty was not done as septum is still crooked.. have hard time breathing. Some People have point..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Solomon six weeks ago and I'm thrilled with the results, even though there is a lot of healing to be done. The best part is t..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Look at all the 1 ratings he has! Beware of this doctor. "

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently took my teenage son to see Dr. Solomon for a consultation for plastic surgery on his ear. My son and I found him to be soft-spoken, pleasant, knowle..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has caused so much pain and suffering for my friend "

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been less than 2 months since I had a mid facelift/necklift and Active FX laser. I am thrilled beyond belief with my results and what Dr. Solomon was ab..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ruins peoples life with radiesse injections and is a horrible doctor! Please don't let let this doctor do any procedures on you!!!!!!! "

June 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't know what to say it's a long story I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS MAN EVER! Selfish and self centred. He only likes certain patients and he does a good job o..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Had rhinoplasty a few months ago, it went fine recovery was not as bad as expected....however I did also feel rushed, and my 7 day follow up was booked with a ..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a perotidectomy several years ago. H e went out of town on vacation and I did not see him the entire time I was in the hospital.I have since found out it ..."

June 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.solomonfacialplastic.com" to "http://www.solomonfacialplastic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M5B 1W8". Address has been updated from "None" to "30 Bond Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19057647799".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went in to see Dr solomon for the first consultation he spend 60 second and telling me what to do with my nose and after he called me sweetie I will see you n..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery for my thyroid with Dr. Solomon. Since than I have had severe complications, I feel like something is choking me and can swollen food properly. He..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty and chin reduction by Dr. Solomon in July 2014. From the first appointment Dr. Solomon was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain ..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went for consult for radiesse and botox . I waited for couple weeks just so i can see the dr as i have allergy and wanted to discuss . Never mind that the dr ..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "If you want to get your face ruined, use Dr. Solomon."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "When i was 14 I got my nose done, i was bullied about it for a long time. Dr.Solomon has easily changed my life, I couldnt be happier with it. Best purchase I h..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr.Solomon many years ago for ear, nose &throat, told me I need sinus surgery didn't even take time to explain or request any imaging I was rushed , barel..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Underwent surgery to remove two parathyroid glands from my throat. Dr. Solomon did an excellent job, and the scar is very minimal. I have heard horror stories f..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We have been very happy with Dr. Solomons work. My daughter had her ears done, my son had breathing problems that needed to be addressed. He then decided to c..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my nose done sept 2014. I wanted to change the shape of my nose since I was 30 years old. I decided to go with Dr Soloman we met a few times then did so..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really nice guy and knows what he's doing would definitely recommend him to anyone"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a problem with my crooked nose and Dr. Solomon's skill in what he does fixed my problem. I will agree that the consultation sessions are in-n-out fast, bu..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon may be busy but that's because he's the best. He always andwer d my emailed promptly when I had any questions or concerns and seemed to genuinely ca..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This is my 3 surgery with Dr.Solomon and I think that this is the final one. My nose looks awesome and I can finally breathe. Thank God for Dr.Solomon ."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Underwent rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Solomon, who couldn't achieve the results he reassured me were possible. My consultation appts with him..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My husbands appointment was for 1:20 pm at hospital In waiting almost 2 hours I observed DR Solomon Doing nothing but lounging around When he finally called m..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Will never go back to dr Solomon . It was recommended by a friend of mine . I went for botox and filler . Luckily I had only botox . I developed same day reacti..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Drsolomon is absolutely no no . Don't go His entire stuff is cold , rude like whatever it's your loss . Was there for botox .He was not more then 5 min didn't e..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor . Please people believe the negative reviews . He is all over the place and you putting your face your health at risk by going to him .his is co..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went in for a consultation . He sits down and starts talking to me about how were gonna fix my nose. I was like no....im here for my chin. He looks down at his ..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon. 3 words. I love you. In september, you changed my life. You gave me confidence, and you gave me a perfect, adorable, small, pretty, natural, wonder..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "DR SOLOMON he rushes and feel like its a drive through. He is supposed to dona septoplasty but didnt do it. Stil have a crooked septum and result stil have c..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Why Is my review being deleted . I will soon write my review and my story with Solomon ."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a neck lift done by Dr. Solomon. Had this ugly looking "turkey neck" thing, - other that this issue I was/am happy with my looks-60 year male. Other cosme..."

October 21, 2014

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Solomon as he was recommended by my endocrinologist because I needed to have a nodule removed from my thyroid. I was extremely impressed with..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Well I'm glad I see positive reviews about dr Solomon . Soon will write my entire experience with him . I by accident found this site to rate dr and will very s..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recommended by a friend. Her daughter had nose surgery and were SO pleased with not only the surgery results but with Dr. Solomon. My friend said he was s..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a goitre removed on my thyroid. The procedure was on time, quick and well done. I have a small scar hardly noticeable. Nice work. As I know he has a l..."

September 7, 2014

January 18, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 28, 2013
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 31, 2012
  • City changed from "Brampton" to "Thornhill"

July 6, 2012
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "Thornhill"

May 19, 2012