Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

I told Dr. Solomon one month post op...YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!! The Rhinoplasty operation he performed is perfect. He did what other Doctors could not do! Going to him was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. He is very self confident,skillful,patient and pays close attention to detail. He and his lovely assistant Jacklyn could not have been nicer or more professional. I know of two other patients of his who just rave about him. The office staff was good too. Once again...Best Doctor I have ever chosen...Doctor Solomon...Float like a butterfly... yet no sting like a bee... Solomon is the best, at Plastic Surgery!! You Are The Greatest!!!!!!!!

Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thank you for the kind words. Appreciate it. Glad my nurse took great care of you as well.

Submitted June 10, 2016

I am a woman of color, and i was skeptical with facial surgery, wasn't sure how i will look like with rhinoplasty, Dr. Solomon made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions and i had my surgery done on the 3rd of May and I've already seen an improvement I am happy with my nose now Dr. Solomon thanks Job well done you good with what you do! You have great staff too!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

When I was ten years old my brother hit me in the face with a gold club, breaking my nose in three places. I couldn't breathe out my right nostril and the bone was sticking out. Now that I am sixteen, I didn't think my nose could ever be fixed, I didn't think it could ever be the same as it once was. It's been one week since my surgery and I can already breathe with minimal swelling and bruising. Dr. Solomon did such a fantastic job, my nose looks exactly how it once did and I can finally go back to sleeping with one pillow instead of four. I'm so grateful to him. My nose looks perfect. At first when trying to find a surgeon I was a bit hesitant to choose Dr. Solomon upon reading a few bad reviews, but those people have no idea what they're talking about! Please trust me when I say that Dr. Solomon is the top plastic surgeon! Thank you so much for allowing me to sleep properly for the first time in years.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

My daughter had her Rhinoplasty surgery done with Dr. Soloman this past Monday. Dr Soloman is an amazing Doctor. He met my daughter and i before the surgery and made my daughter feel and ease. He is an amazing doctor. The cast is not off yet but we are already pleased with him. Thank you Dr. Soloman.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Had the rhinoplasty 5-6 years ago, amazing results as was promised, strongly recommend. Don't expect from professionals to spend time on talking, believe me the action is more important, trust to the doctor and try to hear the recommendations , with all respect .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I've continued to have positive experiences with Dr. Solomon, since 2012. His staff are knowledgeable and caring. From the moment the phone is answered by , Rocky, with her personally plus attitude, your experience begins it's positive tone. If you're in to see Jacqueline; once again, you are in fabulous hands! She's the best injector around, and recently attend fed an elite injectors seminar.... Invite only! (I drive two hours to see her, because she's just hat good. And Dr. Solomon.... This man treats you with respect and is so very nice and understanding. His bedside manner is 100+! He's a very skilled, soft spoken man who's skill level has not interfered with his ability to relate to patients! I would never go to any other Dr. Thank you for your overall skill level and your ability to relate and comfort your patients!!! You're awesome!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

After 2 years struggling with bleeding and pain in my nose and wasting time with lots of doctor finally dear DR SOLOMON saved me just in 2 visit Thank you dr

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Solomon is amazing! He recently performed thyroid surgery on my Mom and I could not have asked for a better doctor for her. Surgery went amazingly! Also, you can barley see the scar on my Mom's throat! Also, the staff are amazing and very helpful! The hospital staff were the surgery was performed, Mackenzie Health were amazing and gave my Mom amazing care. The nursing staff were great! Thank you you so much Dr. Solomon for the amazing care of my Mom! We appreciate everything you and your staff have done!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I am extremely pleased with the results of my surgery . Dr Solomon removed my nasal polyps which were preventing my breathing . I would like to express my satisfaction , my breathing has never been better . I get a good night of sleep and wake up NOT being tired , I would recommend this surgery . Dr Solomon is a gifted doctor many thanks to you and your staff .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

A skilled, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor/surgeon. He is always willing to answer any questions/concerns, and gives you his best thoughts as to remedies and options. I felt both fortunate and confident to be his patient, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment