Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

I had my nose done about 10 years ago. Amazing work. I never have regrets about doing this for myself.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I got botox and fillers done at Solomon Facial Plastic Clinic with Dr. Solomon. Hands down the best service ever the office was beautiful and Clean smell all the staff was very professional and helpful. Dr. Solomon is great he answered all my questions I feel very comfortable with him. I will definitely keep going back to him or future procedures.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

From the consultation to surgery to post-surgery, Dr. Solomon has made this experience as comfortable and seamless as possible. I had no second doubts whatsoever choosing him as my surgeon. He is so talented and extremely professional. He was very realistic and honest about how my outcome would turn out, and I am 100% happy with the final outcome. His staff (Nancie) all were amazing as well from just general questions and scheduling appointments. Everyone was so warm and friendly. Plus, his office looks amazing! So clean, modern and chic. I love visiting his office every time! I am so thankful I found Dr. Solomon and went through with my surgery. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

I'm a 20 year old student living in Toronto. I previously had 2 traumas to my nose affecting my breathing and causing an overall crooked appearance to my nose. Dr.Solomon was able to completely transform my nose in the most natural yet functional way. I am 2 months post op and I have never been happier with both my physical appearance and my improvement in breathing. I have already recommended Dr.Solomon to many people and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Dr Solomon is very experienced and extremely personable. He also seems to really care about his work The office is beautiful and the staff are outstanding

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

I had a rhinoplasty 10 days ago with Dr. Solomon. He is very knowledgeable, and caring. My brother did rhinoplasty with Dr. Solomon a year ago, and his nose looks perfect. It's been 10 days since my surgery and I'm very happy with the results. My nose looks very natural, and I'm very happy that I don't have any external scars on my skin. I highly recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone who is looking to do rhinoplasty. I cannot thank him enough for giving me the best natural looking nose.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

excellent doctor. moves far beyond simple aesthetics to envelop the needs of his patients within a moral lens that produces excellent results. He is a pillar of professionalism with a touch of resonating charm that puts you at ease given that surgery is invasive Highly recommend Dr. Solomon, could not imagine another surgeon because he is emphatically anchored to his vocation in a way that is remarkable . Genius beyond words!!! Jacquelyn, his nurse and Rocky and Marisa his secretaries make quite a team of professionals that facilitate for a satisfying experience. God given talents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! susanne s. Cr Kr Adore him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

I had been looking around for a surgeon to consult with about a rhinoplasty or what could be done about the bump on my nose for years and was always skeptical about choosing the right one. From the moment I spoke to the girls in the office I felt instantly at ease. They were all very friendly and helpful with setting up my consultation and with the pre and post op care. They even called a few times after surgery to make sure I was doing okay and to see if I had any questions or concerns. Dr. Solomon was exactly the same way. He definitely answered all my questions and addressed my concerns from the very beginning. He definitely has that special personality to make you feel at ease and it was great to speak to him before the surgery as well in case I had any last minute questions. It is no surprise that he came highly recommended to me from a friend as I will also be recommending him myself. I could not be any happier or satisfied with the end result!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Loved every moment of this experience! Dr. Philip Solomon is an artist. I would definitely recommend him for his expertise in Rhinoplasty. He’s super nice and easy to talk to and answered all my questions. He does an amazing job keeping your natural look intact. The staff is wonderful and great at prompt communicating. Everything in the aftercare is addressed and all the details provided. If you choose Dr. Solomon, you don’t need to be afraid because you are in the best hands possible.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Philip Solomon and all the staff - both pre-op and post-op. I had a bit of a difficult time recovering from the surgery as I’m an anxious person, but I felt well cared for and felt a comforting sense of empathy from everyone! Best of all, I am thrilled with the results - I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Solomon.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Meet one of Toronto’s top Surgeons. Dr. Philip Solomon, Otolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgeons, practicing Facial Plastic Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto, Canada for 20 years. Dr. Solomon’s practice specializes in Facial Cosmetic , Rhinoplasty and and Reconstructive Surgery. If you are looking for a Facial Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon in Toronto, you will want to select a highly specialized expert in this particular area of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Philip Solomon has exclusively focused his practice on facial procedures, and has the expertise and the experience to give you the best possible result. Dr Solomon and his team at Solomon Facial Plastic are committed to providing their patients with outstanding care and will graciously guide you through your journey from the early stages of your consultation right through to the latter stages of your recovery process.

• English