Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

I had my septorhinoplasty procedure with Dr. Solomon just over a year ago. My polyps were removed, deviation of septum fixed, and the bump on the bridge was natural-lookingly reconstructed. Going into the surgery, I had my family and friend's love in my heart and the trust I had in Dr. Solomon and his team of experts disappeared residual nervousness on surgery day. Our appointments were/are mostly short, except for the one two weeks prior to the procedure. He answered all my questions and the forms provided for after care on the day of surgery were quite informative. To be honest, I'm not surprised the appointments were short because he has years of experience and knows what he's doing. He is an expert! One of his nurses told me to call her a day after the surgery, if she didn't, to let her know how I was doing. I ended up calling, but I understand she had to attend to other patients with more complex surgeries. But when I called her to double-check the state of my sinus infection a month or so after the surgery, she took the time to listen to all my concerns and took her time to explain what seemed to be happening. Also, Dr. Solomon's nurses explain post-care aspects in short videos on his Instagram page which is helpful. Rocky and Nancie are also wonderful in answering questions and double-checking everything, when required, before giving a set answer. I'm happy with the decision I made, be happy with yours!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Solomon is an amazing surgeon, my results are A+++++ I had a Rhinoplasty about 5 years ago, the surgery part was about as fun as you would expect, but soooo worth it for the perfect results. The staff were great, especially Jacklyn who helped a lot post op, checking in, calming me down and answering all my silly questions. The second surgery was a Septoplasty, I needed a second surgery due to a few childhood injuries, the inside of my nose was a disaster. The surgery part went just as smooth as the first and my breathing is infinitely better now =) Also I should mention that some point in between the two surgeries I had 2 super gross moles removed on my jaw line, he did an excellent job on those too! -L

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Overall, my experience with Dr. Solomon went really well! It has been 2 months now since my surgery and of course I can't see the fully recovered version of my nose yet, but I can confidently say I'm happy with it. My main issue was my bump. I explained to Dr. Solomon that I would like the bump shaved off, the tip of my nose raised a bit (to create a nice curve from a side profile view), and to push it in a bit (making the nostrils shorter, but this was a slight modification). For my recovery, it went a lot better than expected! I had watched many YouTube videos on nose job journeys and some recoveries are absolutely horrifying. For me, I only got swollen and bruised mainly around my eye/under-eye. The swelling lasted longer than the bruising, but I was able to gently put makeup on after a week and a half. I was prescribed Tylenol 3 pills just incase the pain got to another level, but I never had to take them. I only took a regular Tylenol when I had a headache, and part of the reason why I got headaches is because I originally wear glasses and had them off completely during the week I had my cast on. As for my visits with Dr. Solomon, they were very short and to the point and sometimes I felt a little rushed, but I understand he is a busy guy. The ladies who work there are very nice and informative. The consultation fee was $100 and it was by far the cheapest fee I had come across in my research prior to going with Dr. Solomon. I hope this helps those who are interested in getting their nose done. A little bit of advice, eat healthy during your recovery, have a parent there to help take care of you during your time with your cast on, and arnica tablets helped me a lot with my bruising and swelling!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Dr. Philip Solomon of Solomon Facial Plastic is an excellent surgeon. He is very personable. I had a Rhinoplasty 7 weeks ago. Dr. Solomon has straightened my nose, lifted the tip and brought down my dorsal hump. I am very pleased with my results! The staff are very friendly and helpful. Scheduling is easy and quick to get in. The nurse called me the following day of my surgery to check in on me. I have felt very comfortable during each of my visits. I 100% recommend Dr. Solomon.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

My sister and I both had nose jobs with Dr. Solomon this year. My sister had her surgery 3 months before me and her nose was unreal. I went with her to all her appointments and Dr. Solomon was just the nicest man. I decided to have a nose jo b at his private clinic and it was beyond an amazing experience. The staff was so nice!!! It was so easy and relaxing to have surgery in a private facility and my nose is beyond perfect. I love my new nose. Dr. Solomon is truly the Toronto’s best plastic surgeon!!! Don’t go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

After much thought and extensive research, I chose the most talented and wonderful doctor for my facelift surgery. It’s been 2 months since Doctor Philip Solomon did my facelift, upper eyelid surgery and laser treatment. I must admit that I looked much older than my years, at 56 I looked ten years older. I am now receiving wonderful compliments from my family and friends about how much younger I look. I would recommend facelift surgery to anyone who is feeling they could benefit from it. The recovery is certainly manageable and well worth it. Doctor Solomon was very attentive and kind and his staff are a lovely reflection of him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

He is an amazing surgeon! My rhinoplasty is so perfect and looking very natural that no one has even noticed the change I’ve made! He made me 3 years younger! At the day of the surgery I was really nervous, and he was very caring and totally comforted me. Would come again if I need any other cosmetic surgeries ;)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

My daughter wanted a nose procedure and, as a parent you always want the best for your children. We spent a lot of time looking for a surgeon and after our family doctor recommend Dr. Solomon we went in for a consult. They are situated in a converted home in Thornhill and it’s very fitting as once you walk in you feel like you are at home. The staff are very friendly and spent time walking us through the process and when we met Dr. Solomon he was very professional and asked my daughter exactly what she was looking to achieve. After the exam he was confident her requests were reasonable we took photos and he showed us what the end result could look like. She was very happy and we booked her surgery. The staff provides you with all the pre and post operative materials so you can prepare ahead of time and know exactly what to expect, they also provide you with contact numbers in case you want to talk to someone anytime for questions or concerns. The day of the surgery went perfectly and went home a few hours later to start the healing process. One week later the followup appointment was to remove the splint and the nurse was very professional and reminded my daughter of all the continuing care while it continued to heal, her nose looked Amazing!! We are now 6 weeks post-op and just had her follow-up her nose looks exactly as she dreamed and she is very happy and it’s hard to imagine it’s only been six weeks. We took the ‘after’ photos and they actually look better than the computer models, Dr. Solomon was pleased with the results and reminded her of continued care while it continuers to heal, he also answered any other questions my daughter had. I would highly recommend Dr. Solomon for the very fine work he has done for my daughter but a large part of this is the staff he has working for him. They are all very friendly, helpful and supportive. They answer all questions and ensure you feel well cared for as a patient at all times.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I didn't get the results i was hoping. Neside that i didn't feel the repect and importance as a patient. There was minimal time spent before surgery.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

I had an appointment with this doctor about 2 weeks ago. I was placed in a room for about 10 minutes waiting for the doctor to show up as he was with another patient , he finally came into the room, the consultation (which by the way took about 5 minutes maximum) in which I was standing and never sat on the examination bed then I was asked to leave the room and wait in the waiting area to get a quotation for my surgery,,,it was too commercial Was shocked and disgusted at the same time. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment