Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

I told Dr. Solomon one month post op...YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!! The Rhinoplasty operation he performed is perfect. He did what other Doctors could not do! Going to him was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. He is very self confident,skillful,patient and pays close attention to detail. He and his lovely assistant Jacklyn could not have been nicer or more professional. I know of two other patients of his who just rave about him. The office staff was good too. Once again...Best Doctor I have ever chosen...Doctor Solomon...Float like a butterfly... yet no sting like a bee... Solomon is the best, at Plastic Surgery!! You Are The Greatest!!!!!!!!

Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thank you for the kind words. Appreciate it. Glad my nurse took great care of you as well.

Submitted June 10, 2016

Very unhappy with my otoplasty. My ears look misshapen/deformed. It completely looks worse than before. He did not take the time to explain to me how the results could look, and if it would be what I wanted. He said he would remove cartilage from the back which completely created a new fold in my inner ear (had no idea it would do this) and it looks terrible. He also doesn't seem to care about his patients at all, especially with regards to following up. From the start he was rushed, consultations with him probably last maximum 1 minute. It seems like he just wanted to get things over with.

Submitted December 2, 2016

I travelled from Iran to Toronto just to have my Rhinoplasty with Dr.Solomon. I couldn't be happier with my decision and what he did.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I couldn't have asked for a better experience!! my rhinoplasty exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Solomon is probably the greatest doctor out there. He takes his time to speak to all his clients and educate them. He is filled with personality and precision. Anyone who is considering any form of procedure ....look no where else!!!!!!!!!!!! The negative ratings below are probably from other cosmetic doctors who are slandering Dr. Solomon out of jealously!!!!!!! When it comes to the face, you need the best and Dr. Solomon is the best of the best!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Solomon was efficient and explained the procedure to me as this was my first diagnosis for a thyroid cyst. Surgery went smoothly and site wound is healing nicely. Nurse and office staff were pleasant, friendly and helpful. I received the appointment for an Endocrinologist consult within a couple of days. I would recommend Dr. Solomon and his practice to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Surgery was a complete failure, did not help my deviated septum at all. Post op, after waiting for half an hour, he spent about 15 seconds looking over and did not explain anything. Told me to come back in 6 months, "if i want".

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
I am sorry to hear you felt rushed. After septoplasty surgery I generally check to make sure you are healing and that there are no complications from the surgery. Often there is swelling which has to resolve over months. If you have any concerns feel free to ask me at any time. As indicated septoplasty surgery results often take months to fully evaluate. As also indicated up to 10 percent of patients that undergo septoplasty may need secondary septoplasty for best results. This is due to the fact that the septum can warp or shift during the healing process.

Submitted August 31, 2016

The experience I had with Dr. Solomon was great, This was the first time Ive had to have anything like this done and he made it a very easy process for me. He's a great guy and great at what he does.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Solomon! I had rhinoplasty surgery done and could not have asked for a more incredible result, from the minute I met Dr. Solomon I had confidence in his skill and expertise. I put my full trust into him and never felt scared or uneasy once! My nose turned out exactly as I hoped it would and I would 100% recommend Dr. Solomon to absolutely anyone :)!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I had Perlane injections in the melomental folds, by a reputable doctor back in 2008 - with a rare adverse reaction causing granulomas to form. To note I do have the lot number, expiry date, etc from the initial Doctor - ensuring it was Perlane that was injected. Initially a recognized dermatologist in Toronto tried removing through a series of hyaluronic acid treatments - only causing scar tissue to develop. Unsuccessful, my case was then reviewed by a number of highly regarded cosmetic surgeons in the city through the years - all not wanting to take on my case, recommending I "live with it". That is until I met The caring Karina Zorn - who took me on as her personal cause and introduced me to Dr Solomon, back in 2015. Dr Solomon clearly outlined the same risks I had heard time and time again involved with extracting the masses that had formed.....The difference is he actually understood how this had impacted me and if these risks were to occur it would still be an improvement to what I been living with over the years. Two procedures later (left side - the worst was done Oct 2015, followed by the right in 2016), I can't thank Dr Solomon enough for taking my case on and truly changing my life for the better. After living with the deformity for a number of years - the impacts this had on me were well beyond vanity alone. For anyone faced with the same concerns - I urge you to reach out to Dr Solomon. He has pictures of my before and after - he is able to share with you. For me my only regret is not having met Dr Solomon years ago.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthFirst