Ratings for Dr. Philip Solomon

I told Dr. Solomon one month post op...YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!! The Rhinoplasty operation he performed is perfect. He did what other Doctors could not do! Going to him was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. He is very self confident,skillful,patient and pays close attention to detail. He and his lovely assistant Jacklyn could not have been nicer or more professional. I know of two other patients of his who just rave about him. The office staff was good too. Once again...Best Doctor I have ever chosen...Doctor Solomon...Float like a butterfly... yet no sting like a bee... Solomon is the best, at Plastic Surgery!! You Are The Greatest!!!!!!!!

Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thank you for the kind words. Appreciate it. Glad my nurse took great care of you as well.

Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Solomon is amazing! He recently performed thyroid surgery on my Mom and I could not have asked for a better doctor for her. Surgery went amazingly! Also, you can barley see the scar on my Mom's throat! Also, the staff are amazing and very helpful! The hospital staff were the surgery was performed, Mackenzie Health were amazing and gave my Mom amazing care. The nursing staff were great! Thank you you so much Dr. Solomon for the amazing care of my Mom! We appreciate everything you and your staff have done!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I am extremely pleased with the results of my surgery . Dr Solomon removed my nasal polyps which were preventing my breathing . I would like to express my satisfaction , my breathing has never been better . I get a good night of sleep and wake up NOT being tired , I would recommend this surgery . Dr Solomon is a gifted doctor many thanks to you and your staff .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

A skilled, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor/surgeon. He is always willing to answer any questions/concerns, and gives you his best thoughts as to remedies and options. I felt both fortunate and confident to be his patient, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Solomon. My daughter had Rhinoplasty last month and she healed beautifully. Dr. Solomon and the staff were wonderful. They guided her through the entire process and put her mind a ease. The office atmosphere is very relaxing and welcoming.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Excellent surgeon! Dr Solomon is so precise in hits craft, you cant even see the scars. I had rhinoplasty and his work changed my life. The healing was quick and painless did not even need medication for the pain. The swelling was a bit of a shock initially, but have patience because it is so worth it. Going with dr Solomon was the best decision Ive ever made and would do it again.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I went for my appointment and then waited for more then an hour. Then a student surgeon came and asked about my issue. After 15 min Dr Solomon came and listen to the student surgeon and the read my file and the talked to me and listened my concerns for hardly 3 minutes and said you can go to another sugeon and he might help you. The whole experience was very disappointing the office was over crowded, one has to wait long to get there turn and Dr. seems more interested in seeing more customers then listening to them. He is in a rush and just there to make money rather then offering any solution or at least listen to patients properly.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I went to see Dr. Solomon for a consultation and I expected to a warmer reception from him given the reviews on here. I had some trauma to my nose and just wanted to understand what my options were. He basically told me my option was surgery or no surgery (which isn't helpful because I knew that). He spent all of 5 minutes with me and charged me over $100 after. I was looking for some insight into what could be done but he told me he wouldn't know how until he got in there. Then I got a quote for $8K +. Maybe some women are willing to just take the risk and let a doctor figure out what they can do once they "get in there" but I am not one of them. I got the sense his office is really busy and he's indifferent as to whether patients really feel welcomed and comfortable. I had the sense that he really couldn't be bothered with me so that's fine - this isn't the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
I am very sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience in our office and we take your comments very seriously. It is common practice for a fee of $100 to be charged at the time of consultation for a cosmetic surgery procedure. That fee is then always applied towards the cost of the surgery. Dr. Solomon is fortunately a very sought out Facial Surgeon and some days may be quite busy in our office. Perhaps you were here on one of those isolated days. Dr. Solomon is always very honest and will only proceed with surgery if he feels there would be a benefit to the patient. Dr. Solomon would be more than happy to have you come in to see him again at no charge. We all would like you to have a more positive experience in our office the second time around. Feel free to call our office to reschedule. - The staff of Dr. Philip Solomon

Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon is an amazing Rhinoplasty surgeon. My nose had a deviated septum and needed rhinoplasty, and the operation he performed in May 2016 couldn't have been more perfect! I was dreading the surgery, but he was able to reassure and relax me with his calm and confident demeanour. I was also very stressed by the idea my nose being blocked and dealing with the difficulty of breathing after surgery, but to my surprise, and right after I recovered from the anesthesia, I was already breathing better than I was before. The recovery was very smooth. I had followed all the pre-op instructions he had recommended, and as a result, I had minimal swelling and bruising. He is not only an amazing surgeon, he also knows the shape of nose that will suit your face. I had asked him for a natural-looking nose that would suit me, and now I have the perfect nose I have wanted my entire life! I highly recommend Dr. Solomon!!! He made me very happy!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Very unhappy with my otoplasty. My ears look misshapen/deformed. It completely looks worse than before. He did not take the time to explain to me how the results could look, and if it would be what I wanted. He said he would remove cartilage from the back which completely created a new fold in my inner ear (had no idea it would do this) and it looks terrible. He also doesn't seem to care about his patients at all, especially with regards to following up. From the start he was rushed, consultations with him probably last maximum 1 minute. It seems like he just wanted to get things over with.

Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
I am very sorry to hear that you're not happy with your results. I do not like for a patient to walk away unhappy. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity for us to sit down and discuss your concerns and for me to answer any questions you may have. I have great support staff who are always available to help as well throughout the surgical process. Please feel free to call my office to schedule an appointment at a time that works for you. Dr. Philip Solomon

Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Philip Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HIP