You may also like

Rate Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's Ratings

I had a septoplasty along with minimal rhinoplasty . The septoplasty was not done as septum is still crooked.. have hard time breathing. Some People have pointed out the crookedness of the nose.. others say I look fine but deep down I know they don't want to hurt my feelings. I have not had the courage to fix it and spend more money. Just like the comments on here, I felt rushed during my apointments... felt the doctor treats patients like its a drive through

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2873018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Solomon six weeks ago and I'm thrilled with the results, even though there is a lot of healing to be done. The best part is that I no longer have migraines, which I suffered from on a very frequent basis. After years of drugs, physio and Botox treatments, it seems that the migraines have gone away following the surgery. Definitely a great benefit, aside from the cosmetic aspect of the surgery. I agree with others that Dr. Solomon didn't spend a lot of time with me, but he answered all of my questions and concerns. He's competent and skilled, and that's all that matters to me. The front desk staff is lovely and very friendly. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Look at all the 1 ratings he has! Beware of this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 13 [[ userState['ratings'][2857146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I recently took my teenage son to see Dr. Solomon for a consultation for plastic surgery on his ear. My son and I found him to be soft-spoken, pleasant, knowledgeable and reassuring. The secretary and nurse were great as well. The surgery took place a few weeks later, and my son was very pleased with the outcome. We would definitely recommend this doctor based on our experience. It's hard to find this combination of high skill and great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2846145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

This doctor has caused so much pain and suffering for my friend

Was this rating useful? 17 [[ userState['ratings'][2842492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

It has been less than 2 months since I had a mid facelift/necklift and Active FX laser. I am thrilled beyond belief with my results and what Dr. Solomon was able to do. It's just beyond belief for me. He is not only a caring and skilled surgeon but he is also an artist as my results are incredibly natural. He was always available to answer questions and would check up on me while I was home during recovery. He is very caring and calm - which is what you want in a surgeon. The level of skill, kindness, and compassion was way above my expectations. Don't let the bad reviews sway you and look at other review sites for further confirmation of his skill and talent. In recovery I had no pain, only some discomfort which really surprised me. His staff are fantastic too and are on top of things even when I was not. They are all a really nice group of people. I felt safe and cared for with Dr. Solomon and his team and would highly recommend him. I will also go back for further treatments/renovations as needed down the road. He is definitely deserving of praise. Thanks again Dr. Solomon, this has been a positive life changing experience and the best thing I could have done for myself.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2840379].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 17, 2015

Ruins peoples life with radiesse injections and is a horrible doctor! Please don't let let this doctor do any procedures on you!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 16 [[ userState['ratings'][2837818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I don't know what to say it's a long story
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS MAN EVER!
Selfish and self centred. He only likes certain patients and he does a good job on their face.

IF HE IS TRULY A DOCTOR THERE IS NO NEED FOR ADVERTISING. That's my opinion I don't know about others.
Whoever chooses to proceed with this man I don't like even like to call him a doctor. Consider and read the reviews.

I'm not gonna write anything else it's too late and I'm not gonna waste my time on him.

I'm doing this for u guys out there so u don't make mistake as my friends and my sister.

Was this rating useful? 14 [[ userState['ratings'][2836606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Had rhinoplasty a few months ago, it went fine recovery was not as bad as expected....however I did also feel rushed, and my 7 day follow up was booked with a really mean nurse (the main nurse at the centre street location. Dr was not going to see me unless I 'wanted to ask something'. Just had surgery and not being see by the doc??? It's like a chop shop. Very risky I'd say. The nurse was also mean and ripped my cast off, I said ouch and she said ' I'm not damaging it don't worry'. I get the sense the staff are very unhappy.....

Before the surgery I also felt rushed, it seemed like he didnt even review my case or photos before operating. He is extremely relaxed about his job, which is good on one hand but....I would also argue that it seems he cares little and might be overconfident and willing to abuse his position of power.

So I would say, overall I'm somewhat pleased with the results, I know it's too early to really tell as it will continue to change over the year, but in retrospect I would not have taken this big a risk with dr, Solomon and his less than professional practice.

Was this rating useful? 15 [[ userState['ratings'][2833330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I had a perotidectomy several years ago. H e went out of town on vacation and I did not see him the entire time I was in the hospital.I have since found out it was not necessary. I still weep on the side of my face when I chew. I am a USA citizen and he had to have payment before surgery. I wrote a check but stopped payment after the neglect. He then committed fraud (in my opinion) and without my concent had it charged to my credit card I had given to the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 21 [[ userState['ratings'][2828329].votes_count ]]