Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Stokes

I have known Dr. Stokes for years. Used to think very highly of him. Last year I had an appointment with him but he never met with me! He did enter the room but did not recognize me, thinking he was talking to another patient! I am always pushed to see his nurse practioner, who was good last year but this year kept forgetting what meds I was taking!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Biggest problems I've had in 5 years with this practice is 1.) Dr. Stokes himself gave me two options regarding my back... steroid shots or surgery. After research I asked him about physical therapy. His response was "we don't do that as much anymore". I chose PT and had excellent results and avoided surgery and shots. 2.) You seemingly have to demand to see Dr. Stokes himself as they love to push you off on Nurse Practitioners or inexperienced MD's instead. Other than that its quick service in a nice facility.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Robert L. Stokes's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)