Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Scheible

I've been seeing Dr. Scheible for many years. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. I works highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr. Scheible is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He was my primary physician because at first he seemed nice and friendly. The last appointment I had with him he was very rude and unprofessional. My toddler son had to come to the appointment with me because of daycare issues. My son started crying and Dr. Scheible started getting angry and yelled for a nurse to take him. I was very upset and it made my son more upset. I have never had a doctor make me feel so uncomfortable. I even paid for the appointment out of pocket at the time because of no insurance due to a job transition. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

He is the best general practitioner I've had in many years. He is always on the forefront of new treatments and very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

DR.SCHEIBLE IS A VERY HELPFUL AND KIND DOCTOR THAT SEEMS TO REALLY LISTEN AND CARE. I HAVE HAD A FEW MINOR HEALTH ISSUES RECENTLY AND HE IS ON TOP OF ALL THE DOCTORS INVOLVED WITH MY CARE. WHEN A PERSON FINDS A DOCTOR WHO IS KIND AND LISTENS THEN I SAY TO ALL LOOKING FOR A GOOD FAMILY DOCTOR DR.M.SCHEIBLE IS ONE TO SEE...VERY NICE AND CLEAN CLINIC..A BIG PLUS FOR ME.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr Mark has been my primary care DR for over a year and a half. Tamara his nurse is always very helpful. He is Knowledgeable in every aspect of care and is always on time if not early with his appointments. If you call him to ask a question or for a medication he usually calls back within the hour. He very straight forward and will not sugarcoat anything. I would reccommend him without hesitation to anyone. He is a younger doctor but I believe he has more knowledge than most. I urge you to give him a try.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Mark A. Scheible's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1999)

AHC