Ratings for Dr. Lindsey Vanderbeck

Never called me back even when my results were abnormal. Bedside manner needs work. Left there in tears more than once. Rude.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I think dr Vanderbeck is great he takes things seriously and runs tests when needed but on the other hand doesn't believe in giving pills for everything. Sad that he is retiring

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Vanderbeck is a very smart Dr. He has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Vanderbeck in July. I have had 2 appointments since and I have to say he is a great doctor. He never makes me feel rushed and always takes the time to answer any questions I have. My husband really likes him as well. He is very honest and gives you every ounce of his attention when you're in his office. Couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Vanderbeck is my first family doctor and he is one of the best in my opinion. He detected my Lupus after our second check up. I was using a cane for months and steadily losing more mobility as time went on and other doctors miss diagnosed my condition as torn cartilage. Thanks to doctor Vanderbeck I am leading a healthy and active life once again.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

i have had dr vanderbeck for over 20 years now and find him to be very professional. i have never had a complaint with this dr.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

This Dr. is all about perscriptions. Does not follow up with specialist. Does not inform you of your test results if you don't ask. Office is outdated, staff needs computers and some up to date equipment to keep proper records.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Vanderbeck is one of the best doctor I have ever had. He took My husband and I and I in aas patients and I was so grateful. He is very patient with and doesn't hurry you during your appointment. My husband even feels comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

We just met Dr Vanderbeck for the first time today we both think he is great, easy to talk to, very friendly and seems to know what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Met him at the walk-in clinic in New Sudbury. Helped me get better after another doctor made a mistake with my prescription. Great man.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009