Ratings for Dr. Susan Hiscock

Great doctor, no problem getting in and great lady at the desk

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Husband wanted to quit smoking, she says don't worry about it Never knows why your there, very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Hiscock is a pretty knowledgeable doctor and seems to know what she is talking about. The major disservice to her practice is how you are treated. You're not greeted with a smile from herself or Joan, her receptionist. Instead, you're treated bt especially Joan as if you are nothing but an annoyance. Don't bother trying to follow up after you have had tests, or referals. You won't get any information. Also, don't expect to be kept up to date, or expect anything done in an appropriate timely fashion. Don't expect any warm welcomes; I have never even seen Susan smile. Because of this treatment I have never felt welcome or comfortable going to my doctor. In fact, it creates a bit of anxiety for me when I have to go there or speak to Joan in person or on the phone. I avoid my doctor and go to walk in clinics, I only seek her help if its a must.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Very clinical, you need to know what you want from your appointment.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Joan is great and tries hard to work things out and keep things functioning. Dr Hiscock barely pays you as the patient any attention. Looking at her screen and asking questions. Rarely gives the patient time to explain or ask questions. Suddenly consultation is over and she walks out and you are left wondering if that's all??? Sometimes not even a farewell or come see me in a week type of comment. I often leave not even knowing what I have or what she thinks. She seems irritated if you talk too much. Back problems... Or knee issues... She does not take seriously and won't refer you out either. Very unsatisfactory performance for a family physician.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

This office runs behind a lot I have before spent hours waiting for my appointment. This has happened multiple times with no apology from anyone for keeping me waiting. The other day I have a 2:00 appointment and did not get taken in until 3:00 and then spent half an our waiting in an examination room. Not ok when I book time off work for appointments.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

She is very concerned about her patients. When I presented to her with a possible heart problem I sent immediately to the emergency department at the st. Mary's memorial hospital.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Very professional and impressed with the caring and concern of Sue. Per the previous comments didn't find her to be rude at all. Quite the opposite. Followed up on everything she recommended. I didn't even have to send my medical records as they were gathered electronically through my previous doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

This rude doctor shouldn't be treating anyone. She doesn't care if you suffer or wait for months getting to a specialist, can't keep track of a patient's medication. Doesn't need your previous medical records when you sign on with her either which raises a huge red flag. I'd like to know why she doesn't have hospital privileges --- another huge red flag. The worst doctor I've ever seen and I'm using the term "doctor" loosely.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

This doctor is horrible refuses to send you to a specialist. won't listen to you and prescribes medicine that has nothing to do with your current issues. will keep prescribing the same medicine over and over even when it doesn't work. the receptionist is rude and will hang up on you.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016