Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Berg

He saw my father one day when Dr. Mark Berg was unavailable. This doctor was completely unaware of my father's condition and was unable to provide any assistance whatsoever. My father was suffering from ALS and stomach ailments. Dr. Daniel Berg acted like he didn't know what to do and was very patronizing toward my father. I would definitely not recommend his services. Found out after my father died that this same doctor had his license suspended for medication violations.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

One of the best docs I ever had. The doctor was so smart. Always had an answer, the right answer. With his knowledge I could always trust him, and the best part was he cared. For years he was my doc, and more, kinda a friend. Sometimes he would have to say things that you would not want to hear but he put the words just right. He was put here to help people. Another thing he did that was unbelievable was give me his cell number! Many years and many after midnight calls. He never let me down. 70 plus office visits and the problems were always solved. I really look up to "Dr. Dan". He always did whatever it took. Unlike the other docs I have seen he never let me down and I never had anything bad to say ever. He went above and beyond his call of duty, always. Hopefully one day ill find another great doctor like him. If I was not out of state i'd still be seeing him. Organization is the key to success and he was organized to the max. And internet at his fingertips for the extra info.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

He listens really well and goes out of his way to diagnose the problem. He is very accessible and is always willing to answer our questions. He uses technology in an effective way to help his patients and keep them informed. He is prompt in giving the results of medical tests, often calling from his home after hours.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

When he diagnosed my mother with cancer, he admitted that he hadn't dealt with this before and then proceeded TO PULL UP THE INTERNET AND READ FROM WEBMD.COM. She is no longer seeing Dr. Berg or his father at that clinic.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Dr. Daniel R. Berg's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio