Ratings for Dr. Bonita L. Hill

Extremely thorough. She immediately dealt with kidney stones that had plagued me for months and visits to two other doctors who had marginalized my symptoms. She took the time to listen and thoroughly review my symptoms. Her diagnosis was spot on. She is now our family doctor of record. I highly recommend her professionalism and knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

This was the worst experience I have ever had. Dr. Hill has no bedside manner that anyone would want next to their bedside. I needed to have a mamogram, I have a history of breast cancer in my family. She did not ask any questions as to my family history, I had to volenteer any information. I felt she was very uncaring and her only answer to any of my medical problems was that I was overweight and she hands me some copied off papers of stretches with my leg that I could not move. Then she sends someone in to make an appointment for a mammogram for me and she asked when I wanted the appointment for. I said Monday, my day off from work. "She comes back and says, they are all booked up on Monday so I told them just give me whatever you got." She did not consult with me as to my next day of availablity, and then she gives me a disconnected number to call and cancel and reschedule the appointment myself. I will never ever go back to the Lakeview Clinic again.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Bonita L. Hill's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Wellpoint