Ratings for Dr. Vincent D. Laporte

Dr. Laporte delivered my second child. My regular doctor was out of town and he was willing to step in when nobody else would. He was calm and kind - however he probably waited too long in a prelonged labor to take decisive action and I wasn't "sewn up" as well as I'd have liked (which was fixed when my third was born.) He performed the circumscision well on my newborn. In all, I was thankful to have him but would have prefered my regular doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I have gone to him for years. He has been very helpful and knowledgeable. I would like to continue to go to him, but he is retiring soon. I will now need to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Before being checked by himself, I was scheduled for a c-section (blood was drawn before he came in). During the c-section he nicked my daughter's cheek with the scalpel (there is still a scar). It wasn't an emergency that he needed to be hurried. The only thing said is that is one risk that I signed off on- so nothing was done.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Vincent D. Laporte's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Marshall, MN