Ratings for Dr. Patricia J. Lindholm

I had a scan ran in June and could not get in to see her because of work for results. No letter, I had called 5 times to get the report so that I know what was going on. Finally 2 weeks ago in September she sent out the results without a letter, as if I can understand what the radoligist wrote to this day I don't understan what the writing is. I called a different doctor that I am now seeing and sent him the results and asked him if he could read these for me? He could not understand why she did not write a letter explaining what was going on and why. He wanted the name of the doctor and what she told me which was too late to do anything to change the results. This was what she told the nurse to tell me. How good of a doctor is that????

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I came in to ER around 10:00 am and this dr. wouldn't come down to check me until her shift was over even when the ER dr. had paged her. I went in to emergency surgery at 9:00 pm, and almost died from a bowel blockage. With a new administrator things have now changed.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Patricia J. Lindholm's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company