Ratings for Dr. Rob Cohen

I agree with many of the reviews here. I pretty much left the Centre for Sleep crying because of how rude and impatient Dr. Cohen was. He was condescending and arrogant and would not let me finish my sentences. When I asked for clarification or was not satisfied with his repsponses , he would say "Well, I'm a physician" and "I'm a doctor, I've seen this before." I will never return to the Centre for Sleep because of this treatment.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I have never been so upset by a doctor in my life. He was extremely condescending...asking me a question and then rudely interrupting me, with responses like "you don't make sense". He did not listen to a word I said, nor did he even give a care. I have seen him three times now and left in tears due to the way he speaks to me. My husband wanted to tell him a thing or two, but wasn't allowed to even talk without being rudely interrupted. He has an awful bedside manner, and for someone who is supposed to help people, his attitude is just disgusting. I was supposed to have a 90min follow up appt. for my sleep results (I pay $200/month for this treatment) and he had me kicked out in ten minutes, and gave me no answers. I wish I didn't have to see him... I despise him...

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Cohen is the least effective Health Care professional I have ever encountered. He rushes through appointments, never making eye contact. During each appointment I have had, he spent the entire time entering info into a PC. He does not ask relevant questions, and prefers that patient's do not offer information. Good Bedside manner is an important skill when treating a patient, Dr. Cohen has none. I would only use Dr. Cohen to either recieve, or renew a prescription.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

He is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen. The first Dr. to not brush aside my concerns and am very thankful to have seen him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Been seeing Dr. Cohen for a few years now. He is always on time, stright and to the point which I think is great and understanding. Excellent physician.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Worst doctor I have ever seem. I quit going to the doctor because of him and pursued alternative treatments which have worked fine. He seems to have no clue about his patients as he constantly re-asks the same questions regarding prescriptions that he himself has prescribed. I always left feeling like he had no clue what was going on.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Dr Cohen is great. His receptionists are rude and, I think, borderline retarded.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Very efficient, on time, understanding. Excellent physician.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

I have seen Dr. Cohen a few times when my regular Dr. was unavailable - I now go out of my way and specifically tell the receptionist when booking NOT to book me with Dr. Cohen. I agree with all the statements regarding how rushed he is with his hand on the door knob while asking you questions... you feel rushed and unimportant. When his advice was opposite of my regular doctor's and I pointed this out to him he became rude - would never see him again under any circumstances

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Cohen wins the best endavour award, he certainly is consumed with speed, can't blame the guy, this is Alberta after all. He is fast and available, good if it is quick and simple. Would not trust him with my kids or elderly parents. I visit another Dr. when I have something that really needs doing.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007