Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Stoesz

The first complaint I have about Dr. Stoesz is that when I took my son in for an annual check-up and to change his medication to a less expensive one he kept drilling me, asking me the same question in an accusatory manner as though I was doctor shopping for drugs (we were down grading from the very costly Concerta to the relatively inexpensive Ritalin). I went from ordering a 90 day supply online to a monthly visit to picking up the prescription in person, which is far less convenient. The second complaint is I recently scheduled my son for a physical. Instead of the physical I ordered, my son was questioned on a previous visit for joint pain, and I was billed for a "long office visit"- which it wasn't- and the billing department has yet to return my call on the matter. Reception was rude on the phone, and suggested I bring my son back in for yet another visit for that physical he didn't get. Finally, the doctor was Googling the said symptom of his previous visit- waste of time.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Michael R. Stoesz's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1989)